Michaud's Catering & Event Center Reviews

71 | Strongsville, OH

71 Reviews for Michaud's Catering & Event Center

The Holiday Room was wonderful. The layout worked very well, the dance floor being at one end allowed for loud music to be played but guests were still able to talk at the other end without having to shout. The staff were very accommodating, we were able to get into the room the night before the wedding to decorate, and they made selecting all the appropriate glass ware and table linen very easy.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Anita · Married on 06/22/2013

They have great service, great food, great atmosphere at great prices.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

Michauds Town and Country was fantastic! The people that work there are very friendly and they helped so much in the planning of my wedding. They set up the room beautifully and the food was delicious! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Gina · Married on 06/09/2012

Great friendly staff!!!!!! We've been to Michauds numerous times and have not been disappointed. The prices are reasonable and it seems to be bustling with fun.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Karilyn · Married on 03/10/2012

They were so friendly and down to earth. Made my day effortless

Sent on 04/14/2012

Kim · Married on 09/03/2011

Absolutely stunning place. The grand ballroom was the perfect size to fit our large guest list and wedding party! the staff was incredible and even gave us an extra half hour for the air conditioning not working right away. The bartenders and servers and the whole entire atmosphere was beyond my expectations!

Sent on 11/11/2011

John · Married on 07/23/2011

Simply Perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Jamie · Married on 01/22/2011

Awesome venue. Most fun I have ever had at a reception

Sent on 02/26/2011

Christina · Married on 05/22/2010

Food was great. Lovely place to have your wedding at. =-0

Sent on 06/08/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2007

Michaud's is truly a beautiful venue that has all the components any bride is looking for in a ceremony/reception site! The price is the best around town, and the customer service is exceptional. All details are checked and double checked before set-up and finalizing. They were very flexible when it came to seating and room arrangements the week before our wedding and they really delivered exactly what we needed! I highly recommend Michauds!

Sent on 11/12/2007

Deanna · Married on 07/21/2007

Very professional, affordable and friendly people to work with. You save money by bringing in your own alcohol. Other venues with charge you for every bottle that someone opens even if only one person drank from that bottle. They have a large selection of banquet rooms that will accommodate any reception size.

Sent on 11/27/2007

Paula · Married on 07/14/2007

Michaud's provided us with a great reception with a great cost. The appetizers were a big hit as it was a long day for our guests. The food was phenomenal and my family still talks about it even after a year later!

Sent on 08/13/2008
  • ZULYPAN

ZULEIDA · Married on 06/09/2007

i thought that they made my wedding super great. my reception was beautiful and the service and fantastic... i loved my reception experience

Sent on 03/06/2008

Theresa · Married on 05/20/2006

The entire family was happy with this venue. Our room led out to the gardens in the back and allowed the family members with children a place to walk around outside. They were attentive and the food tasted great.

Sent on 03/07/2008

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Michaud's was amazing! We had both our ceremony and reception there. The staff was super professional, the food was delicious, our bartender kept all of our guests happy, and the room looked stunning. The nacho bar was also a hit! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how professional and kind everyone was. Doris was extremely helpful from the moment we met with her. The pictures in their beautiful courtyard came out very nice. Overall, it was wonderful service for an affordable price. We couldn't have asked for better people to work with on our big day!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Michaud's was beautiful! The food was fantastic and the service was great! Christine was a joy to work with and really helped us keep everything together. I totally reccomend them. However, the only thing I wasn't entirely happy with was the fct that I was asked to complete a survey DURING my reception. Rather than ask during I would send a follow up email instead. other than that everything was great!

Sent on 10/23/2016

carrie · Married on 07/23/2016

You may have to bring you own alcohol but the food is AMAZING! Everyone there is still talking about the food! We got the Beef tips with mushrooms & grilled chicken with white cream sauce (i wasn't gonna hold standards to the cream sauce but it was very tastey!) We also had green beans/carrots, penne pasta with marinara sauce and fluffy mashed potatoes, which were to DIE for!
    Lets talk about the bar tender and wait staff!! The bar tender was super nice and sweet! She was GREAT with the kids! Maria and Colin were the 2 main waiters that i interacted with and our plates remained full and our table empty! Our cake had fallen over and Maria was there to help! She took care of the situation and kept checking in on me to see if i was ok! She even packaged up all the cake and made little sample boxes, and one we could freeze for our 1 yr since the top cake and topper both fell and the cake fell apart. She stayed to help us clean up the tables and get all of our stuff together! They did an amazing job and i would DEFINITELY will use and recommend them!!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Rashaunna · Married on 06/04/2016

If your looking for a place that is inexpensive this is where you want to book.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jim · Married on 06/20/2014

It was a beautiful room, the staff was great from top to bottom, only downside was it rained and no, its not their fault, and that's not reflected in the ratings. Definitely would hire them again, but since is the last time I get married, it'll have to wait till we have kids old enough.

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • Bessie

Bessie · Married on 03/24/2018

The service was excellent

I cannot denie the step by step assistance that was shown by Christina and the other receptionist who's name I cannot remember at this time. I called and talked with them all the time, & they listened of thwy we're tired of me it never showed. I had excellent service and would use them again if I ever needed to. However, the peerson that was there the day of rehearsal was rude, but thay was the only thing I had a problem with everything else flowed like water.

Sent on 04/22/2019

shannon · Married on 01/24/2015

Beautiful place with a really great price!

Sent on 10/25/2014

We used Michaud's for our wedding reception and I was surprised by what I received in my package. We had about 150 guests attend our wedding and had more than enough room in the room we used (Dubonnet) which I was worried about. The staff was very accommodating to my changing decor requests as well as menu options. They're food was delicious and my guests told me as well. They are very detail oriented and I watched them actually write down requests I had for them. They were all very friendly and responsive which is great. They offer many different services there, all you have to do is ask!

Sent on 11/08/2015

The staff at Michaud's was wonderful. The tables and our reception room looked amazing. Food was delicious. I wish they allowed for the bride and groom to take a to-go box. I would have loved to have eaten more later after the reception was over. We got married in their courtyard chalet. It was set up nicely for everyone to sit. The room for me and my girls was perfect! But after we were ready and I was waiting out of sight for the ceremony I was told doors leading to where I was would be closed so no one would end up seeing me before time. Well that didn't happen. The door was never closed and a bunch of people came down for the bathroom and ended up seeing me. But other than those few things it was awesome there!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Paula · Married on 05/10/2014

Very professional environment. Kind, patient staff who care about what they do and know how important it is to the people who have events there. Made our day very special and perfect. Everything was smooth as silk. Thank you Michauds!

Sent on 05/30/2014

JESSICA · Married on 07/30/2011

I fell in love with the staff at Michauds. They were so down to earth and always tried to help. THe only downside was the roudy crowd next to us fighting and coming into our room to drink, however, aside from that fact, the food was great and the staff is amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2012