Michael's Photography Reviews

Michael's Photography 5
Michael's Photography 6
Michael's Photography 7

Diana · Married on 07/04/2014

My husband and I were married on July 4, 2014.

Michael, Rich and the rest of the staff were great to work with! Michael addressed all of our concerns from day one and was able to customize a package that suited our needs and budget! We first did our engagement photo with Rich who made my husband and I completely at ease. We were in awe when we received back our wedding photos! Our photos came out amazing!

We highly recommend Michael and his team for wedding photography. We are expecting our first child this September and plan on using Michael's photography again to do a newborn photo shoot for our baby girl!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/27/2014

I would recommend Michael's Photography to anyone and everyone! From day one, they were super easy to work with, answered every single question that we had, and made me (and my husband) comfortable through the entire wedding planning process. Michael did our engagement photo session at Longwood Gardens, and Michael and Krista both did our wedding ceremony and reception. They were both an absolute joy to work with, and made all of the picture taking so fun!! We just received our photos back, and they are stunning!! They captured every single moment, and going through the photos was like reliving our wedding day! They did a lot of photo shots that we wanted/requested, and were very creative with some others. It will be so hard to select only a limited number of pictures for our wedding album! I highly recommend Michael's Photography to do any event that you need a photographer for, and I plan on using them again in our future! Thank you Michael's Photography!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Arlene · Married on 06/22/2014

I would definitely recommend Michael's Photography to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. Michael and Rich were professional and fun to work with, and we got our photos back less than a month after our wedding! They took amazing photos and made sure to capture every part of our big day! It is three months after our wedding and we are having trouble picking photos for our wedding album because there are so many great ones to choose from! :)

Sent on 09/23/2014

Patrice · Married on 06/15/2014

MICHAEL'S Photography was very professional! They captured our day just as e had imagined! My album is modern yet a true classic! Our hapiness and the beauty of the day really shows in their work! Priceless!
    I would recommend them to anyone!!
    Sincerely, Patrice Clanton

Sent on 11/08/2015

Christina · Married on 06/06/2014

I loved working with Michael's Photography. Everyone we came into contact with was not only nice and helpful, but responded quickly, which was much appreciated. They were flexible with me when I asked for a handful of pictures within a few weeks of the wedding for my thank you cards, and they were breathtaking pictures. So far, the pictures I have seen have exceeded my expectations and I love them. They were open to my ideas and suggestions and had many ideas of their own. I can't wait to see the rest of them, and will suggest Michael's Photography to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Taryn · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Michael & Krista (emailing back & forth) was wonderful. My sister used Michael's in September 2002 and we immediately knew we wanted to use him as well for our wedding. Their photos have only gotten better over the years. They were very accommodating and easy to work with. They were personable and included all of our guests in many photos. We were so pleased with our pictures! We had so many great photos to choose from, it made it difficult to choose for our album. We recommend Michael's to all of our friends who get engaged.

Sent on 12/29/2015

My husband and I were so happy we chose Michael's Photography for our wedding day! From the moment we first met with Michael we knew we made a great choice. Rich and his associate are very talented, professional, and fun to work with. They captured all the right special moments and beautiful outdoor scenery on our wedding day. We would highly recommend Michael's Photography!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Kristi · Married on 01/04/2014

Michael's Photography does amazing work ! We have incredible photos from our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They were well organized, professional and responsive through out the entire process - from our initial contact with them through receiving our proofs and ordering our pictures/wedding album, MIchael's also wonderfully agreed to make a reasonable custom package for us, In addition, they were incredibly flexible - going with the several curve balls we were thrown during the day. We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our special day !

Sent on 02/21/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2013

I cannot thank Michael and Rich enough for making our day easy with our pictures. They made me feel at ease during our photos and I know they also captured every aspect of our day. I am so excited and cannot wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

I cannot even begin to thank Michael and John for taking the most beautiful pictures on our wedding day! From our first meeting, Michael was professional and talented and I could not wait to have him photograph our wedding day. They were full of ideas and created lasting memories for my husband and I and all of our friends and family. Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning!! Our pictures were better then I could ever imagine! Thank you, thank you, thank you again Michael and John!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2013

Michael's Photography was an amazing choice for my wedding! They were fantastic to work with on the day of my wedding and all of my pictures are gorgeous! From my first meeting, I knew I felt comfortable with Michael's Photography. They were kind, open, and willing to accommodate. Some of my bridesmaids were fairly demanding but Michael's Photography made sure every picture was taken, the way everyone wanted! The day of my wedding, people told me how much they enjoyed our photographers and my pictures turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Michael's Photography to others:)

Sent on 04/23/2014

Pam · Married on 11/01/2013

We loved our photographers Stephanie and Krista! They were super friendly and worked fast (especially outside where it was freezing the day of our wedding and we were all dying to get back inside). And during the reception we didn’t even know they were there in the background snapping away. They knew our venue and where to get all the best shots, and were even on the ground outside rolling around in the grass photographing away. Michael was also super friendly and easy to work with up until the wedding, checking in from time to time to see if we had any questions or concerns or any specific requests. Overall it was a fantastic experience. Looking forward to seeing all of our photos!
    Pam and Dom

Sent on 11/12/2013

Rich was the photographer for our wedding this past October, and we have nothing but good things to say about him. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and he was so helpful throughout the day. He is very professional and fun to work with, and really helped make the day run smoothly. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we highly recommend him and Michael's Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

I don't even know where to begin about how wonderful our experience was with Michael's Photography. I will start by saying this: I am totally enthralled with our wedding pictures. They surpassed any and all expectations we had! From the moment we met with Michael we just "clicked." He was exactly the laid back and calm energy that we needed in a photographer. There was no hard selling, there was no up-selling. He listened to what we wanted and let us decide. When we got into the car my fiance said "He is our photographer." We were so happy we chose him. We had Michael and John photograph our day. They were the utmost professionals. They kept it light while filming me and my bridesmaids and family--exactly what I needed during a stressful day! Michael respected the wishes of our priest and never was intrusive during our ceremony. At the reception hall, Michael even went to bat for us when another wedding was taking up too much time taking pictures outside, which caused us to be extremely delayed. Michael was the one going toe to toe with Lucien's Manor's representatives to make sure we got the shots that we wanted. And we certainly did get the photos we wanted. We are in the middle of choosing our photos for the album which is not an easy task...all 900 are simply gorgeous. The best part of all of it is that Michael gives you the rights to these photos. You receive them all on a flashdrive and you can print them out wherever you want. I can't tell you how many photographers we talked to would not do that. If you are still looking into choosing a photographer, without a doubt, Michael's Photography should be your choice!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

Perfect match for us! Down to earth, easy to work with and our pictures are phenomenal! Highly recommend !

Sent on 04/22/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2013

Michael was great to work with! He worked around our unique request to take our engagement pictures in the snow (which was not very cooperative). Our wedding proofs are amazing! Wonderful assistant, Krista!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kerri · Married on 09/28/2013

Michael's Photography helped to capture every moment of our wedding day. We are extremely happy with the photos that our were taken. We did not have a video of our day, however Michael made sure to have a picture of everything that day! They were extremely helpful and accommodating in the planning process, very easy to work with and flexible. They have many many options for packages and they will customize any package you may want. Prices were reasonable and for the work that they do I think they deserve every penny. On the day of the wedding, they provide a stress free environment and go with the flow. I can honestly say i had zero stress that day when it came to photographers! They had us laughing most of the day. Choose Michael's and you will be sure to get quality work that you will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Missy · Married on 09/21/2013

I just want to say how amazed I was with Michael's Photography. I have been staring at my pictures since I picked them up, and I get teary-eyed from seeing all of the fun that Michael and Chelsea documented that day. They managed to capture some of the funniest, memorable, and sacred shots that I am forever grateful for. Things I had totally forgotten about were captured and it is like I am reliving my wedding day every time I look at my pictures. It is going to be SO HARD to select 75 photos, as they took over 1,000 images. The professionalism that Michael and his staff have and their great sense of humor put my wedding party and my husband and I at great ease. Krista, the studio manager was prompt at sending me my notifications and scheduling for our engagement shoot, which too was AWESOME. Thank you, thank you, thank you for capturing the best day of my life! You guys rock and I hope I can use you guys again soon! XOXO, Mrs. Creedon

Sent on 12/01/2013

Brianne · Married on 09/07/2013

We cant thank Michaels Photography enough for making our special that much more special. My husband and I were so happy with the way they worked with us from the beginning to the end. The quality of our photos were amazing and we cant wait for our album! We worked with Chelsea and Liz on our wedding day and Michael for our engagement shots! We couldn't have been more impressed! Certainly would recommend them to anyone!
    Brianne and Mark Papa

Sent on 03/16/2014

Bonnie · Married on 09/07/2013

We originally heard about MIchael's Photography from a family friend. After extensively researching other wedding photographers in the Philadelphia area, we chose Michael's based upon their portfolio of exceptional professional photographs. While they weren't the cheapest available, they were the best priced for professional photos (many other vendors' portfolios appeared very amateur).

We were extremely pleased with our selection. We had two photographers that arrived early, stayed late, and took more photographs than originally promised. The photographs were exceptional and perfectly captured our wedding day. We greatly appreciated the photographers' care in getting important photographs, while not interfering with the event.

I have recommended Michael's and will continue to recommend their business for event photography. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Jerry · Married on 09/06/2013

Michaels Photography was absolutely amazing! Very easy to work with and quick to respond to all our questions. Our pictures turned out fabulous, we couldn’t be happier and would recommend Michael to anyone who needs a great photographer!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Sara · Married on 08/30/2013

Michael's Photography was great from the moment I started working with them! Michael was so professional and kind since the very beginning. We had our ceremony and our reception at the Manor House at Commonwealth in Horsham, PA. Michael and his assistant Melissa knew the venue and took the most amazing photos. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there. The photos came back a few weeks after the wedding. They captured all our special moments and moments I didn't even know existed! We were blown away with the quality of the photos! I would definitely recommend Michael and his team!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2013

We are very happy with our decision to use Micheal's Photography for our wedding. Mike and Rich were our photographers and they were excellent. They made sure we got all of the shots we requested. We got a lot of the photo-journalistic type of photos we were hoping for. I would recommend Micheal's to any couple planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Stephen · Married on 07/27/2013

You guys rocked! I wish I remember our photographers names, but they were beyond helpful and kept everybody having fun and taking fantastic pictures. I had the most fun during the photography because they kept us laughing and having a good time! Would recommend to anyone wanting wedding photographers!!

Sent on 07/29/2013