Michael's Photography Reviews

Michael's Photography 5
Michael's Photography 6
Michael's Photography 7

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

We absolutely loved Michael's Photography. Michael and his staff are so laid back and easy going, it made everything so hassle free on our wedding day! We are in love with our pictures - they are absolutely incredible. Michael came highly recommended to us and he did not let us down.

Sent on 06/21/2017

shannon · Married on 10/01/2016

We can't say enough good things about Michael's Photography. We heard about them first through a couple of friends who also used them for their weddings. They are so talented, but we also really appreciated how they were friendly, patient, and so easy to work with. They made us feel so comfortable and took their time to make sure they got every picture that we wanted. We just had our first anniversary and the year flew by so we are just getting to making our album now. Looking through the pictures brings us right back to the day and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding day, Michael's photography is hands down a great choice!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Corina · Married on 09/30/2016

Book with this vendor!
    Krista and Taffy were AMAZING! I could not have had better photographers. They were on time, up beat, down to earth, high energy and have awesome personalities. During our reception, I never needed to go searching for them. They were right there anytime there was a special moment that needed to be captured. They are creative and work well with each other. You can definitely tell that they love what they do. The pricing is very reasonable and the quality is fantastic. I HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone and everyone! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michael, Krista and Taffy. Thank you for making my day wonderful!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Laura · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Michael's for our wedding in September 2016. They were so patient in reviewing different packages and options in our consultation and were nothing but professional the day of the wedding. Best part: our pictures came out beautiful. They captured some amazing memories. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura!

Andrea · Married on 09/16/2016

Michaels' was outstanding! From the day my husband and I met them to the day that we received our pictures! We had over 1200 pictures to chose from. My friend complimented us on how great our photographer was... they really captured our special day!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Janine · Married on 09/04/2016

Mike and Krista photographed our wedding on Sept 4th. From our very first meeting I knew the were going to be absolutely wonderful and they certainly were. They both made everyone feel so comfortable and captured the most gorgeous pictures I love every single one. They were so easy and fun to work with and very reasonably priced. Michael was able to come up with a package that gave me exactly what I wanted. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kristine · Married on 08/27/2016

We chose Michael's Photography for our wedding on August 27, 2016 and would definitely recommend them! The first time we meet with Michael we knew we wanted him as our photographer. He was so nice, very professional, and his work was amazing! We also worked with Krista who always got back to us right away and answered any questions we had. Michael and Krista were both our photographers for our wedding. They were with us the whole day and captured every special moment. They were a pleasure to work with! We had so many pictures to choose from and they were all amazing. We had a hard time deciding which ones we liked the best because they were all great! Thank you again Michael and Krista!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amy · Married on 07/08/2016

My husband and I got married on July 8th and used Michael's Photography for our wedding and engagement pictures. The engagement pictures were taken down the shore at a special place. It started to rain and the weather did not cooperate. Michael was amazing and very professional. The shots turned out amazing. I had a lot of questions and the staff at Michael's was responsive and professional. I would use Micheal's again and have recommended him to others.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Kiran · Married on 06/25/2016

We are so glad that we hired Michael's Photography for the wedding photographs coverage. From our first meet, I felt confident about their services.
    Michael & Kirsta did such a great job in covering the Hindu Ceremony, Baraat and the Reception.
    They went over and above when they gave us 50 photographs in just 4 days as we needed to share it in the follow up reception in India.
    Michael and Krista are true professionals with a great attitude and such a pleasant demeanor and anyone who hires their services will be more than happy

Sent on 07/08/2016

Dan · Married on 05/29/2016

My wife and I booked with Michael's Photography for our wedding in May 2016. Michael and his staff were fantastic to work with and made our wedding extra special. They were so easy to work with during the months leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day, Michael and his team were very gracious and professional and made sure my wife and I were well taken care of. They took fantastic photographs and we love all of them!

Thanks again!
    Dan & Michelle Weick

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Nlioness91

Jamie · Married on 05/27/2016

Michael and Elizabeth are incredible! We asked for a variety of pictures to choose from using both candid and posed shots and boy did we get what we asked for. Over 820 photos are still waiting for our selection for our photo album. The photos came out beautifully and you could clearly see the progression or "story" of the day unfold. I can't wait to see what they do with the photos in the creation of our album!

Sent on 05/29/2010

mallory · Married on 05/22/2016

Michael and Krista were amazing to work with throughout the wedding planning process. They were very responsive and quickly replied to any questions I had leading up to our wedding day. The day of the wedding, Michael and Krista arrived early and immediately starting taking pictures of the venue and the wedding party. They captured every special moment of our day from the ceremony to the reception. We cannot say enough positive things about their work. We would absolutely recommend Michael’s Photography to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

This is the 2nd time I have had the honor of working with Michael. First as a bridesmaid and most recently a bride. To say he goes above and beyond is an understatement. He is an amazing photographer and also an amazing person. Michael took the time to learn about Bryan and I, and made sure what we wanted was customized to our liking. There are so many pictures of our wedding day that I am finding it very hard to choose what pictures to put in our album. No fears, because Krista and Michael are on hand to help us in this task and journey. Michael and Krista thank you for making our wedding memories so breath taking. There is not a picture I don't like, you certainly out did yourself.

Sincerely,
    Lynn and Bryan McCarthy

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

I would recommend Michael's hands down. Krista and Nicole were both amazing. They were on time (early actually!), so accommodating, and wonderful to work with. The pictures are all absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Christina · Married on 04/02/2016

Michael & Krista did such an amazing job shooting our wedding. They captured so many great shots at the church and the reception. They made the whole afternoon of taking photos all over Philly so fun and got all of the iconic scenes that we wanted in the background. We could not be happier with hiring them to take photos of the best day of our lives!

-Christina and Mike

Sent on 08/08/2016

Dana · Married on 03/25/2016

I chose Michael's Photography for our March 25, 2016 wedding after meeting Michael at a bridal expo. After seeing his work at the expo, I also decided to add on an engagement shoot before the wedding. I was extremely pleased with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Michael (and Krista) were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating to my wishes and were also very prompt to respond back to me when I had questions. I think Michael met with me about 3 times during my planning process because I wanted to talk things out and make sure the vision I had for my photos would come to fruition. I thought the pricing was very fair and his photos are stunning. On the day of my wedding, Michael and John were so fun that even my guests loved them!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

Michael, Krista and Melissa were outstanding to work with. From setting appointments that worked around our working schedules to shooting engagement pictures in the rain to wrangling a 20 member bridal party they truly do it all and with such a great spirit! Krista and Melissa were able to capture every inch of our wedding day and it was so great to look back on all of the pictures and see the details that even myself as the bride missed! We could not be happier with the photos and they will be treasured for years to come!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Tammy · Married on 12/05/2015

Mike and his team were incredible! We had hired Mike for coverage for the entire day. We chose to have 2 photographers so we could have pictures of both of us getting ready at separate locations. When we arrived at the church there was a 3rd photographer that Mike brought for additional coverage, at no extra cost! They are were creative and fun. Guests at our wedding complimented us on how nice they were. I honestly didn't even notice they were there once we had all the formal pictures done! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Mike has won many awards for his work and I feel so lucky to have been able to use him and his team for my wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Stephen · Married on 10/11/2015

Working with everyone at Michael's Photography was great. They responded to any and all of our requests immediately and were incredibly helpful with their suggestions without being pushy. They definitely sought to understand how we wanted to remember our day and made sure that our pictures reflected our vision for they day. Krista was awesome with helping us plan everything ahead of time and made sure that our appointments worked for our schedule as we were planning our wedding from across the country. Working with Michael on the day of the wedding and the appointments ahead of time was very helpful. He understood what we wanted and was able to blend in with the party to get amazing pictures. We could not be happier that we chose to have Michael's Photography catalogue our wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

We could not be happier with the way our wedding day went and how well our pictures turned out! Michael's was very accommodating and friendly. Our wedding was in Scranton, PA so the photographers did have a bit of a drive to reach our ceremony. The photographers were wonderful. We would definitely recommend Michael's to anyone!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/03/2015

Planning a wedding is a lot of work and picking out the right people to help you along the way can get stressful, but Michael and his team made me feel at ease from the start. I was not sure if I wanted to do a "first look" but I needed to do one because of time, and they assured me that they took care of putting it together and it turned out perfect. When the wedding day finally came, I was not worried at all about how the pictures would turn out. I loved how professional and comfortable they made me feel the entire time and my pictures are absolutely amazing. Every time I reached out to Krista, Michael's studio manager, she responded immediately and was extremely helpful throughout my planning. The whole team is phenomenal and I highly recommend using them for your special day!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Krystina · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience that we had with Michael's Photography for our wedding! During the first phone call I had with Krista I felt comfortable and ready to hire them even though she encouraged me to shop around. After doing so, we knew that Michael's was going to be the one. They were there to answer any questions we had and made us feel that our investment was worth it. Michael and Nicole captured our day PERFECTLY and were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were fun, supportive, professional, and provided us with AMAZING photos; including the ones we asked for as well as some crazy/creative ideas of their own! We got more shots than we could have expected and the video set to music was a beautiful surprise. All in all we had the BEST day and couldn't be happier that they photographed the best day of our life.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/05/2015

Michael's Photography is a reputable business. They are easy to work with and you can tell they really care about their customers and they strive to make them happy. We loved getting the slide show set to music of our pictures. The slide show was a great way to show our family and friends a quick sample of our beautiful portraits.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Patrick · Married on 09/04/2015

Both Michael and Krista were a pleasure to work with. They were easily approachable and accessible to answer any questions or concerns we had. They were both friendly and courteous, and worked well with us and our other vendors to make our wedding day as stress free as possible. We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out and how quickly they were available.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Michael, Krista, and Nicole were all amazing! We met Michael during the initial meeting and he was very nice and patiently answered all of our questions. We worked with Krista for our engagement photo session at the Art Museum. She was so creative and laid back and had awesome photo ideas! We were not the easiest customer because we wanted to take pictures with our dogs, our bikes, and with signs that we were going to use for our invitations. Krista was super easy-going about everything, never said "no", and was always open to our crazy ideas! She also helped us to make our invitation because we wanted to use our engagement photos and make the invitation look like they were taken in a photo booth. I had a lot of minor changes to the invitation and Krista was always willing to make my requested changes and was very responsive. I sent her some photos that I liked ahead of time and she incorporated them into our photo shoot.

Krista and Nicole were both great the day of our wedding! They showed up on time, kept everyone organized, kept things flowing, and made sure to take all of the requested friends/family photos. We love our engagement photos and can't wait to see our wedding photos! Krista also wrote a really fun blog post about our engagement photo session and we really enjoyed reading it!

Sent on 09/08/2015