Michael's Photography Reviews

Michael's Photography 5
Michael's Photography 6
Michael's Photography 7

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad I chose Michael's Photography for my wedding. From the initial meeting, I could tell Michael was very professional and would be great to work with. His office manager Mary was always prompt with answering my emails. Michael and John were so fun to work with on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Michael's Photography 8

Ashley · Married on 11/24/2017

Michael & his assistant Mary were amazing! We had to change the date of our wedding and they were more than accommodating. The were so friendly and professional, and the pictures turned out amazing. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Michael's Photography 9
    Michael's Photography 10

Joseph · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and i got married last month on 10/7/17. Where do we begin to even say how awesome Michael's photography is! We are so happy and pleased we used this company for our wedding. From our first meeting with Michael he was very nice and understanding of what we wanted and professional. Even on the big day Michael and his assistant made taking the photos fun, easy and we were comfortable with them, felt like they were apart of our family. Few weeks after the wedding we received our photos which are just amazing! They got amazing pictures and its been over a month now and i still look at these photos everyday! We are very happy how everything turned out and have not a single complaint. We have already told many people what company we used. We highly recommend Michael's photography for any occasion! Thank you so much again!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were a blast to work with!

Best Wishes,
    Michael's Photography Team
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I would recommend Michael's Photography to anyone. They really are the best in the business! We had so many people refer Michael's to us including my friend who was married 27 years ago. Michael and Mary did an excellent job with capturing all the moments from our wedding. From the posed photos to the laughing during my husband and I messing up our vows. Words can't describe how happy we are with the way our photos turned out. In addition, to taking excellent photos they really know how to calm down a worried bride. Thank you both for such an excellent experience!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Michael's Photography 11
    Michael's Photography 12
    Michael's Photography 13
    Michael's Photography 14
    Michael's Photography 15
    Michael's Photography 16

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan! You guys were so easy and fun to work with!!

Tracy · Married on 10/14/2017

We were very happy with Michael's Photography. Michael and his assistant were very professional, organized and helpful! I would recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer!! They were also reasonably priced and worked with us when some issues came up regarding the timing of our ceremony and reception. Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Michael's Photography 17

Deena · Married on 09/23/2017

We were recommended by a friend who used Michael's Photography in 2010. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We are completely in love with our wedding photos thanks to Michael and Mary of Michael's Photography in Bensalem, PA. We were married in NJ and they were able to travel to multiple locations for pictures - house for bride, hotel for groom, yacht club before the ceremony and then finally over to the venue (for ceremony and reception). At each of those locations, they captured beautiful moments for us. The actual wedding day flew by and looking back at these pictures is the sweetest reminder of how special our day was. They have an eye for detail and creativity. We have SO many amazing pictures, each with a different background, filter, color, lens, view - I can go on! Our package included all the rights to ALL of our images (over 900 images, highly recommend), high definition images, web based images, film, 8x10 image, photo book for 85 images and two parent albums (30 images each). We loved our pictures SO much we had such a difficult time narrowing down which to include in our album. The album is absolutley amazing - the images are the pages!!
    To us, it's not just about recognizing the product we received but also the service. From our initial meeting with Michael, we knew we wanted him to be our photography. He is SO sweet. We communicated alot with Mary through email and she was ALWAYS so quick to respond and available. They are both so easy to work with, very responsive and very flexible. We actually changed the original location and date of our wedding - they were so nice and accommodating for us with the new day and location.
    We honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Michael's Photography! We loved the pictures Michael and Mary took of our day and we loved working with them over the past year. We cannot recommend them enough and will definitely be using them for other special moments in our lives!!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Michael's Photography 25
    Michael's Photography 26
    Michael's Photography 27

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Deena! We had so much fun celebrating with you and James on your big day. It was beautiful. We wish you many many years of happiness and we look forward to talking soon to design your albums!

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Michael's Photography was absolutely awesome. Michael and Mary were so helpful with suggestions and so accommodating as my husband and I planned our wedding day schedule. On our wedding day, the photographers were so nice and easy to work with. They captured all the pictures we wanted of our special day. We were so impressed with everyone's professionalism. The pictures are incredible and were delivered very quickly after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Michael's Photography and will not hesitate to use them for any of our future events.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Michael's Photography 28
    Michael's Photography 29

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Great people to work with. Very accommodating

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kellie · Married on 09/09/2017

Michael’s photography was one of the few photographers we met with for our wedding. When meeting with Michael’s he was very welcoming and made us feel like a true priority, not just another client. Unfortunately, he was unavailable to day of our wedding but assigned us Mary who was awesome! She was so personable and easy going and made the day go smoothly, which is just what a bride and groom needs! The days leading up to the wedding, she was there for any questions I had and was prompt in her responses. I could not wait to get our photos back and when we did, boy did they not disappoint! I am obsessed with our photos and am still having a hard time narrowing them down for our album 3 months later! We’ve gotten so many compliments on our photos and I would 100% recommend Michael’s to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kellie! We can't wait to see what images you choose for your album! Best Wishes - Michael & Mary

Brandon · Married on 08/04/2017

We contacted Michaels Photography after reading all of their great reviews online. From the first time we met with Michael, we were so happy with their professionalism. The photos turned out amazing and they were able to capture every moment. We asked for additional specific shots the day of the wedding and they were able to accommodate every request. Would highly recommend Michael and his staff in the future!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Laura · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Michael's Photography! Michael and Mary were professional and super fun. All of our guests were talking about how sociable and engaging our photographers were. Both Michael and Mary were attentive to us and even drove to New Jersey during prime summer season to shoot our wedding...on a BOAT! A week before the wedding, I asked if Michael could come an hour earlier to begin shooting and there was no hesitation on their part. I would recommend Michael's Photography to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura, we had so much fun celebrating with you and Jimmy!

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2017

I used Michael's Photography because my mom did as well back in 1999. Many of my wedding guests used this company for their weddings and highly recommended them to me. I just got my pictures back and every single one came out amazing. I am very happy with the finished product and can't wait to get them printed and so I can put them up in my house!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Katy

Katy Vona · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome Photographers

Michael's Photography was awesome! Our photographers were very professional but also very fun and comfortable to be around. They were able to capture all the beautiful moments in the most important day of our lives. We can't thank them enough!!!! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Michael's Photography 30
    Michael's Photography 31

Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

I LOVE everything about Michael's Photography!!! I knew Mike would be a great photographer from our first meeting; his office is full of creativity and amazing pictures. Finally, I was absolutely sure we made the perfect choice after my engagement pictures- Beautiful! Everyone that is part of Michael's Photography, based on my experience has been super polite, professional, creative and most importantly enjoyable. Mike and Mary Photographed my wedding day and I have the most amazing pictures; Which means that I have the most amazing memories! For that reason I highly recommend to get good photographers (Michael's Photography) for your special day!!
    Michael's Photography is simply THE BEST !!!!
    Wedding date 06/10/2017.

Sent on 06/23/2017
    Michael's Photography 32
    Michael's Photography 33
    Michael's Photography 34

Alli · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Michael’s Photography after seeing their high-quality work after a friend’s wedding. We found the staff at Michael’s to be very professional, friendly and talented. They maintained great communication and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Alli,

Thank you so much!

Laura · Married on 05/13/2017

Michael's Photography was a perfect selection for our wedding photographer. We used them for both engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier. We got married on a rainy day in May and Michael and Rich were able to come up with amazing photos even when we couldn't get the outside pictures we wanted. I would highly recommend then to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Michael's Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura. We loved spending the day in the rain with you and Steve!

Nicolette · Married on 05/06/2017

We chose to go with Michael's because we knew some other couples that used them and loved their pics! Also, when we went to our initial appt, Michael assured us that he could handle our 38 person wedding party.. and he did just that! Michael and his Assistant, Mary, were great! They even brought along a trainee (with our permission) and she was great, too! Their job has to be hard but to do their job with 38 people has to be 100 times harder! They didn't look stressed or annoyed at all! They took so many amazing shots for us and their service during the planning process and the actual day was absolutely perfect.. answering every question we had asap, making sure they had a list of all our must have pics, telling us some of their ideas for pics, etc.! We had a Cinderella Fairytale Wedding and we had so many pictures that went along with our theme.. I cannot thank them enough for helping to make our special day so perfect! Also, we booked our photo booth through them, which was a hit! They even provided an attendant for it! I believe her name was Parker.. she was so friendly and made sure all of our guests received a copy of their picture.. we got digital copies, too.. so fun to look at! We still need to pick pictures for our album.. this is going to be tough with so many amazing shots to choose from! :)

Sent on 06/02/2017

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Michael's Photography exceeded our expectation on our wedding day. Up to and during our wedding, Mike and Mary made everything effortless. They were easy to communicate with and they made our "must do's" a priority. When receiving our photos we were wowed by the slideshow that was presented to us. Thank you for doing what you do! We are so in love with our pictures!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/01/2017

I can't wait to get my pictures back from Michael's Photography! Nicole and Mary were so flexible when my timeline was running a little late and made sure we got everything in and the perfect pictures in time for me to still get to my cocktail hour. Having 2 photographers for 10 hours was something I only found here and I believe it made all the difference as my husband and I were getting ready at separate places.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Korrine · Married on 01/13/2017

Absolutely Amazing!! Quality of work is spectacular! Pictures were ready within 2 weeks after wedding! Every moment that we were interested in capturing was done perfectly! Only group that we found that had a photo album included in package! I highly recommend Michael's Photography!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/23/2016

My husband and I got married on December 23rd and we were so incredibly happy we decided to go with Michael's Photography. Michael was professional, knowledgeable, and one of the sweetest people ever. We opted not to get engagement photos (my own personal preference) so I wasn't sure exactly what to expect on my wedding day because I have never taken professional photos but Michael and Nicole were such a pleasure to work with. They made me feel so comfortable and my entire wedding party loved them. They really know exactly what they are doing to get some amazing shots that I would have never even thought of. I would highly suggest Michael's Photography to anybody. The lines of communication were open the entire time. Whenever I had a question I would just shoot them and e-mail and Krista got back to me ... many times the same day. I haven't received my pictures yet but there is not a doubt in my mind that they will exceed anything I could have ever expected. Thank you so much Michael, Nicole and Krista!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

pictures are something you look back on and remember for the rest of your life, you will not go wrong with Michaels ! you want a photographer that's is personable and personalizes his work around the couple... as it is all about the bride and groom :)

Sent on 02/10/2017

HOLLY · Married on 11/19/2016

We are SO happy we chose Michael's Photography to capture the moments of our wedding day! Michael and his staff were quick to respond to any questions we had through emails/phone calls, and they were super helpful leading up to the day of the wedding. Michael and his staff were so fun and personal on the day of the wedding, which made everyone more comfortable while taking pictures. They captured the most beautiful moments and I could not be happier with the end results of our photos. I would highly recommend Michael's Photography to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

They were great from start to finish. Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kelcie · Married on 10/29/2016

I was recommended to Michael's by my DJ, whom I knew and trusted. So when he suggested Michael's, I knew he was putting me in good hands. I was not let down. Michael's Photography did my engagement photo's as well as my wedding photos, and I was floored by their beautiful work. Their capability to capture the planned pictures, but also to ensure there are so many beautiful spur of the moment unplanned pictures as well. For me, the unplanned ones are the best. That moment you capture pure unquestionable happiness. I got teary looking through my photos because they are all so beautiful, but also because I am purely grateful for Michael's.
    Both of my shots weren't the easiest, and Michael's always worked with us. My engagement photos included my dogs, and they perfected every moment. As for my wedding, my bridal party consisted of 20 people (and that included me and my husband). Needless to say, each time Michael's had their hands full with us, yet never let us down. They captured every beautiful moment perfectly.

Sent on 04/12/2017