Michael's At the Grove Reviews

Rating 4.3 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

4.3

Erika M. Married on 09/20/2020

Best Covid wedding possible!

The event coordinator Tracy is amazing, always ready to help with whatever you need in planning and on the day of your event! The food was great, appetizers always came around hot and my guest didn’t leave hungry! They did an amazing job making my wedding as normal as possible and my guest feel as safe as possible with all the Covid guidelines!
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 09/02/2017
    I don't even know how to explain how happy and extremely grateful I am for Linda and Tracy! They took care of everything for us on our wedding and always made sure that I was happy. I am so thankful! They made planning and everything so much easier for me- always responsive via emails and answering every single question I had, and I had atleast one about every day. Thank you, ladies for everything. I am absolutely at a lost of words for how extremely pleased and fortunate to have had both of you to work with! xo
    Renee Married on 09/19/2015
    Michael and Linda are dear friends of my parents, so I, without a doubt knew I would be having my reception there cause I already knew what an amazing job they would do. They made our wedding better and more special than we could've ever imagined! Everything was perfect, the food, the room, bridal suite, the open bar, the staff, they really go above and beyond for you! They were so helpful with everything and made planning our reception stress free, we can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding an amazing night we will never forget! Outstanding job, well done and thank you again! Love you guys! Renee Butler - Carr
    Megan Married on 07/18/2015
    From the moment we decided to have our wedding at Michaels we knew it was going to be wonderful. Linda and Tiffany were available for any questions or concerns at any time of day. They carefully noted each request we had and made sure every detail was perfect on our special day. The setting for our outdoor ceremony was beautiful and made complete with a gorgeous array of freshly planted flowers. The pavilion room was spacious and set up even better than we envisioned. The catering staff was available for any request from both the bridal party and guests, and the bar staff had no problem keeping up with our large and demanding crowd. We heard nothing but wonderful things about the food from our guests. I would highly recommend Michael's at the Grove to anyone considering it!
  • User2103969 2+ years ago
    I attended a New Year's Eve party at the Grove. Linda and Tiffany are not only sweet, the friendliest and most personal hostesses, they make you feel like family. I've attended many buffets over the years and to make filet mignon like butter for a buffet is one tasty act. The food spread was awesome from apps to the final breakfast at midnight. From DJ to photo booth, the night was awesome! Cudos to Michael's at the Grove!
  • Ann
    Ann D. Married on 09/04/2020

Buyer beware!

The pictures on the website are incredibly misleading. We were led through a dated bar area, an unused kitchen, past a pool, and into the bridal suite/sales office. We were discouraged by Tracey from getting a carving station with a plated dinner, which we presumed to be during the cocktail hour, because people would have to get up to get the food, whereas the plated dinner is served. The gazebo looks like a "weekend warrior" built it without instructions, plus there is no separate cocktail hour area for the guests. We will not be booking with this venue.