Michael Rhodes Photography Reviews

8 | Medina, OH

8 Reviews for Michael Rhodes Photography

Theresa · Married on 08/25/2018

Michael was truly the best photographer we could have chosen for our wedding! He is extremely flexible, knowledgeable, and fun to work with! We can't say enough good things about him, and we are so glad we decided to go with Michael Rhodes Photography!!

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

Michael was professional, prompt, and totally flexible. He had great ideas for locations for pictures since it rained the entire day of our wedding! He was right there to capture all of the important moments without being intrusive at all. He even came to our rehearsal to ensure he had the appropriate lighting and equipment for our church. Very thorough. We can't wait to get our pictures back to see what great work he did!

Bridget · Married on 10/07/2017

Michael is an amazing photographer and does a great job of thinking outside the box to provide amazing customer service. I knew when he embraced my list of shots with a smile, he was going to be great on our big day. He blew me away with his attention to small details and reminders to get every shot I told him I wanted an. He was with us for the ENITRE day and was so greatly priced considering he was with us all day. Michael literally came at 8am for girl time and didn't leave until the last toes left the dance floor. I was so impressed by the color of his photos and loved all the candid shots he captured. We have already continued to use Michael's services after the wedding and will continue for years to come. He fits right into our family and captures every shot perfectly.

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Michael is so fantastic! He did a family shoot and our wedding photography. He really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted, he was very professional and personal at the same time, and the photos look absolutely amazing. And the cherry on top was that he got my daughter (who was 5 at the time) to actually smile for pictures. I am so very happy with him and I would recommend anyone to use him for really any occasion.

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2017

So glad that we decided to hire Michael!! He did an amazing job and I would hire him again in a second! He is there for everything and goes out of his way to make sure the bride is happy!

• F

Kara · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Michael Rhodes Photography. The pictures were beautiful and Michael is a joy to work with. He is very professional and responsive to your needs. He really listens and will do what you want to be done. If you ask him for suggestions he has great suggestions as well. He was on time and he did what he said he would do. He was there from the time arrived at the church to start getting ready until the last song was played and we left the reception. We would recommend him to any couple that is looking for an excellent photographer at a reasonable price.

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Wonderful experience. Excellent photographer!

Adria · Married on 10/07/2016

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He was always professional, timely, humorous, and went with the flow of things during our engagement sessions and wedding. In addition, his B&W photos are stunning!