15 Reviews for Michael K Photography

Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Michael and his team were excellent! They made us feel very comfortable and he knew what my fiance (now wife :-)) wanted for the next picture before she even had to say anything. They went above and beyond to capture the last bit of sunset and made sure we got the pictures we truly wanted. They were capturing all the moments whilst not physically being in the middle of it all, which is a talent in itself! Highly recommend Michael for your wedding and if you can combine it with Sherri as your wedding planner who is his wife.

Profile Picture Ralph, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael is awesome!!! Highly recommend! My husband and I had our wedding on 10/23/16 at Henderson Park Inn. Michael has such a great personality and was great to work with! He did a great job with getting every special moment and was so nice! He really took the lead with getting everyone together for the perfect moments! Also, thank you for encouraging me to purchase the video of our ceremony! As the Bride, you really don't get to capture all the special moments. Also, We will be able to watch us saying our vows whenever we want. We're so thankful that we will always have it! ! I will cherish it for my lifetime and the wonderful pictures! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael is amazing! He is so talented and such a nice person to work with! He did the photos for our engagement as well as our wedding and they were all so amazing! He made my husband and I so comfortable! I highly recommend him to any newly engaged couple seeking a talented photographer! Thank you so much Michael!

Profile Picture Mallory, 6/3/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Prints, Digital Files

Michael K was amazing! He was such a wonderful, upbeat person to work with. One of the nicest people that I have ever met. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. Super talented artist.

Profile Picture User4635574, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Michael K and his team were awesome at our wedding at the Henderson Park Inn. His company even did the video. His prices are very fair especially considering everything that is included in his photography services. My husband and I were very pleased and we would highly recommend him.
Andrea and Nathan Fordham

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was fortunate enough to book Michael Kuhn (Michael K) to photograph my wedding at the Henderson Park Inn on 4/11/14. I am so thankful God steered us in his path, because his skills were so far beyond what we dreamed was possible on our budget. He showed up early, introduced himself to us, and we instantly felt at ease with him. I cannot express clearly enough how comfortable Michael made us feel, so much so, that we barely noticed his presence. He made us so at ease that he was able to capture the most gorgeous wedding pictures I have ever seen. I just got our photographs delivered online to view and order just two days ago, and I have no idea how to choose my photos! Each picture is better than the next! I sat down to edit them and pick favorites, and I selected half of my more than 500 amazing pictures as favorites! And honestly, I cannot stand that I cannot purchase the other 250 or more I did not select as favorites, because they are still stunning all on their own! Michael has a skill of blending into a crowd, and that skill gives him the opportunity to capture the most gorgeous candid, precious shots you have ever seen. I urge you to look no further when booking your wedding photography services in the Destin area. Michael K Photography is an amazing vendor, and Michael Kuhn is an artist! I am so thankful we had a wedding planner who led us to his services. We will cherish Michael's grand photographs forever.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great guy! We used Micheal for our videography. He was very professional and work very well with my photographer!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael K was an amazing photographer. He is great at directing people into positions for excellent pictures. He has some great equipment and was never annoyed if people bothered him for a certain picture. Michael is a great guy and he is very very good at what he does. If you are getting married in Destin picking Michael K is a no brainer!!!! Thanks again Michael.

Profile Picture Barret, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael and his team were INCREDIBLE!!!! He saw the vision of what I wanted out of my wedding day photos, and made everything possible! He was very professional and made sure that every picture that I wanted was taken! He and his wife were so much fun to work with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael K. was truly AMAZING to work with!! My husband and I felt totally at ease with him, which I was so thankful for. He is so friendly and laid back! We just received word this weekend that we could view our pictures online that he took, and I can honestly tell you that they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was THRILLED when I saw them, and so was my family. The photos taken were beyond my expectations! Michael, in his very discrete way, captured our unique personalities in such an amazing way!! I cannot wait to order my wedding album, and other pictures! The only problem is going to be which ones to choose :). Please go no further in looking for a photographer who can capture your special moments...you'll be thankful you chose Michael K!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael and his wife Sherry are gold stars in my book. Even with it pouring down rain they made me feel and look like a princess. My father, not usually ones to give complients, couldn't stop talking about these two! He was so impressed with their vision and work ethic. They were there for all the shots but kept out of the way of the party.... They aren't like usual photographers that like to be in the way and in your face. They took beautiful shots!! Loved loved Loved them!!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael K. Photography was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They even stayed longer than what I had paid. Very friendly, very professional, GREAT photographs! :)

-Very pleased Nov. 10th, 2012 bride

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael was a great photographer for my wedding. He didn't miss a moment and listened to what shots were important to me and made sure he squeezed in every picture that I wanted to take. He is very friendly, fun, and was courteous to my guests. He worked even in the rain to make sure he didn't miss a moment. I would definitely recommend him to any bride-to-be.

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/19/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael K Photography has done such a great job on my reception pictures. They remind me of the pictures you see on websites and in magazines. I was so shocked and amazed. Although two weeks passed before I was able to view the proofs, it was definately worth the wait.

Profile Picture Courtnie, 5/1/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael is great to work with, he is so laid back and provides a stress-free atmosphere when taking your pictures. We were more than pleased with our photos, they turned out amazing!! Thanks so much Michael!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/10/10, 4 Reviews