Michael Paul Photo Reviews

14 | Greenfield, MA

14 Reviews for Michael Paul Photo

Kevin · Married on 10/05/2012

When my then fiancé now wife told me what she wanted to spend on a photographer I almost dropped my beer! I couldn't understand what could make somebody want to spend that much money, (keep in mind I am cheap, whatever digital camera someone might have would have been fine) so she showed me their web site and read me some of their reviews, I was impressed but definitely still skeptical so I agreed to go meet with them. They agreed to meet us close to where we were living in central mass about an hour drive from them. Upon meeting Michael and Linda I realized why they had received such great reviews. They showed me their work and ran through the entire process for me, from what all of the option were to how things were going to work, including the engagement photos. They even agreed to go up to Maine in December to shoot our engagement photos in Kennebunkport! After that weekend I knew we had received a fantastic deal not to mention great new friends! The engagement photos were fantastic and they were fantastic throughout the entire process, keeping in touch and checking in to see if there was anything we needed! Leading up to and on the wedding day they managed to exceed everything they had already done! I would not just recommend them to everybody I would say it should be required!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2012

An EASY 5 stars all around! Michael (with Linda's assistance) did a fantastic job at our wedding. We haven't seen the photos from the wedding yet (other than a couple on the camera LCD), but we also did an engagement shoot, which I also highly recommend. It was more fun that I thought it would be and the pictures came out great. Michael is very low key and relaxed but knows how to take the best shots. He charges a little more than some of the other photographers we looked at but we were not really satisfied with the samples we saw from the other photographers (less than ideal framing, no "life" or depth to the photos, excessively shiny faces etc). Not the case with Michael.

If you want to have great photos you can count on, Michael is your guy.

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/22/2012

We found Michael Paul through an online ad and we are very happy we did. Michael was incredibly helpful from the moment we met. He and his wife came up with a great idea for our engagement photos and we spent an awesome day in NYC taking a ton of awesome pictures. I am not usually on the receiving side of a camera lens and Michael was very adept at helping me be at ease in front of the lens. The pictures came out so good I am almost sorry I am asked him not to display them in his online portfolio because I am shy. We had a blast and we got hundreds of great photos. I was thrilled with all of Michael's help at our wedding and we were amazed that he managed cover the whole reception with ease. We got all the pictures we wanted right after the ceremony and we even had time to spend at the cocktail hour. I got tons of compliments from our guests about Michael (even our priest commented on his professionalism and respect in the church). For group shots Michael openly offered to take pics with the guests' cameras too so everyone could be in the shots. Michael has a lot of reasonable packages to chose from, and the prices are a lot less than other photographers who also give you digital copies of all the photos taken. The best part is our digital copies do not have a watermark and we have the right to print out photos to our hearts content. Also if we want professional quality prints Michael has that option available too. The wait for the photos might be longer than some photographers who let you see proofs right away, but the wait is worth it because after 4-6 weeks you get the final product in hand instead of being teased with thumbnails and waiting forever for the final prints. I have recommended Michael to a few Brides-to-be already. Michael and Linda put a lot of attention into the little details that helped make our wedding day a success.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Michael is amazing! We did an engagement session with him up at mount washington so we got to know him a bit before the wedding. The pictures came out great!
    We have only seen the "sneak peek" of our wedding photos from 7/21....but they are incredible! He was a pleasure to work with and everyone commented on how unobtrusive he was during the wedding.
    We would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Casey · event on 07/01/2012

We can not say enough great things about Michael Paul Photography. They are the friendlest, most easy going, talented, warm people. Our engagement pictures are amazing!!! Michael has a way with the camera that captures the true love and beauty between a couple. We had such a fun day shooting with them. They are down to earth, wonderful, kind people. This is the company to hire...hands down. We went into this experience hiring photographers and left making a wonderful friendship. Looking forward to having them shoot out upcoming October wedding!!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Mitch · event on 06/03/2012

If your looking for the best photographer your going to want to choose Michael Paul Photo. He is wonderful to work with and makes those of us not photogenic look like models. His pictures are truly one of a kind and breath taking. Michael took my engagement photos and will be taking my wedding photos May 2013. I highly recommend Michael Paul Photo if you want to have beautiful memories that last.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Sarah · event on 06/03/2012

Michael Paul Photo is the Best decision we made for our engagement shoot he is amazing! His work speaks for it self he is professional,responsible and he gets back to you quick! We wanted him to be our photographer the moment we saw his work and once we met him it was a done deal! He is funny and makes you feel so comfortable even if your a little camera shy! Thank you so much Michael it was wonderful to have you take our engagement photos and we cannot wait to have you shoot our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2012

Michael did an awesome job with everything. He makes your day a story line and not all posey pics. I would highly recommend him and his services.

Sent on 06/02/2012
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 09/06/2010

When I think about wedding photography, I can't help but think about Michael Paul....his work speaks for itself. Michael is professsional, artistic, caring and all about giving the bride memories that will last a lifetime. In thinking that a wedding is only 1 day and will never be repeated, I am so thankful that Michael was there to capture our day. I am forever grateful. Thanks Michael!!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Kate · Married on 06/05/2010

Would recommend Photography by Michael Paul to everyone for any sort of event!

Sent on 07/18/2010

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2009

Michael is a talented and wonderful photographer. The pictures he took of our special day will be priceless to our family.

Sent on 05/20/2010

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2009

We would like to let everyone know how perfect the photographers were from Photography by Michael Paul. The prices were extremely reasonable. Every last detail was covered by them from the first time we emailed them until the day of the wedding. Our pictures were recently released for us to view online, and they are SOOO AMAZING!! I can't believe how beautiful every photo is. Michael Paul is so talented at capturing things that the average person doesn't even notice. We had two photographers at our wedding, and one comment from all our families and friends was that they weren't in the way or overbearing. Somehow they manage to capture all the perfect moments without interfering with the guests. We can't say enough good things about Michael Paul. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone that is looking for the most beautiful photos at a reasonable price and you get to deal with very professional, friendly, nice photographers. We are so excited to see what our album will look like, but we already know from the photos that it can't be anything less than perfect!
Thank you soo much!!!
Shannon

Sent on 02/19/2010

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2009

We hired Michael Paul for our wedding in July 2009 and he was awesome! On our wedding day he showed up as scheduled and was extremely friendly and professional, I was very nervous and he was able to make me feel at ease. There were so many things to worry about that day so not having to worry about the photographer made it a little less stressful.

Robert and I explained to Michael before the wedding our timing concerns and he worked with us to get the shots we wanted in a timely manner. After the formal pictures were taken he moved into the reception and you barely noticed he was there! He took some amazing shots without harassing any guests. I am very pleased with the final images and would recommend Michael Paul to all of my friends.

Sent on 05/07/2010

Tinna · Married on 08/26/2006

Michael did a great job at our wedding, his pictures came out great and he got some amazing shots!!

Sent on 06/30/2010