Michael Hamerlind Photography Reviews

10 | Lake Elmo, MN

10 Reviews for Michael Hamerlind Photography

Nikki · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Michael Hamerlind

Michael is nothing less then perfection! that is what I will tell everyone, ALWAYS! professional, kind, hardworking, punctual are just the start of his qualities as a professional photographer. His previews alone took my breath away, can only IMAGINE how much I will be stunned by the rest of them! If I could give him 20 stars, I would in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Michael Hamerlind Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki for your kind words. Your wedding day was so fun to capture. Hope you enjoyed your finished gallery set that I published for you last night!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Talented photographer!

Michael photographed my wedding on 8/18/18 and I couldn’t be happier with the results! He is efficient — he provided me a detailed shot list, which helped our whole wedding party be on time and in place. He has great ideas for various shots and also captures great candidates too! He’s always prompt with communication and is open to suggestions. AND— he had some previews the following day which was so fun to see! We had a great experience with MHP and will use again in the future.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ben · Married on 04/28/2018

Our day was made perfect by Michael

Michael was an absolute blast to have on our wedding day! We are wanted our day to run as smoothly as possible and Michael made that all happen. He is patient, kind, and always willing to work with you on your day. I can't imagine having anyone else photograph our day. Michael's pictures tell the story the day my friend became my forever wife.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Michael Hamerlind Photography's reply:

Thank you Ben for your wonderful review. I loved shooting your spring wedding in River Falls, WI! Your family and friends were a joy to work with and we captured so many magical moments. Cheers!

Natalie · Married on 02/25/2017

Excellent quality!

Michael is the best to work with for wedding photography. He makes the process so easy! He knows the business well so is a great resource for other vendors and photo locations! The wedding day schedule he built for me kept everyone on time since I could share it with the whole party! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Abigail · Married on 02/14/2017

I hired MHP and I have can of stop talking about how great of a job he did. He was very prompt in communication and I never had to worry about a think. I now have booked him for family portraits.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

My family is still talking about how great Michael was! My parents said that they would hire him again and my husband and I would as well. We are now waiting on the pictures, but the previews are so amazing that we are already thrilled! He fit in so well with our friends and family that we barely noticed he was taking pictures throughout the night!

Sent on 09/28/2016

We hired MHP for our wedding and he did such an amazing job!!!! From the sneak peek we have seen of our pictures, they are beautiful!! He was so professional, easy to work with and so knowledgeable about photography and photographing weddings. He made sure to meet with Us before to get an idea of the timeline down, to hear what we wanted, etc. We loved that he did a mix of posed and candid shots and was happy to take different shots that we wanted! Very happy with the entire process and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures !! ????

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jen · Married on 06/11/2016

Michael was our wedding photographer and did an INCREDIBLE job. We loved his natural and candid style. He came prepared for the big day and was great at communicating beforehand. He has such a genuine and down-to-earth personality, which always put us at ease and impressed our family and friends. He also made an itinerary and visited our venue on his own time before the event. One of our favorite things is that he posts ~10 preview shots within 24 hours of your wedding. We loved sharing them with our family the next day! Not only that, but he has different packages to fit your needs, which all include the rights to your photos as well as an online gallery. Overall, he loves his craft and we were so glad to have him with us on our special day!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Dana · Married on 03/20/2016

If you are thinking of booking Michael Hamerlind for your wedding photography, then you definitely should. Michael has all of the qualities a bride and groom would want in a wedding photographer. Our wedding pictures were perfect and the candid shots he took of our guests were amazing. Michael was flexible with our needs to add more time to our photography package and our wedding and engagement pictures were back in a timely manner. He even went the extra mile to hand deliver our flash drive of photos to our front door. On our wedding day, he was timely, professional, and worked well with our wedding party. My husband and I would highly recommend Michael for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Words cannot even express how greatful we were to have Michael as our photographer. My husband and I were looking for someone that takes pictures "outside" of the box. We wanted to be 100% comfortable and not feel like a camera was in our face the entire day. We have two children as well in which is was VERY important to have him include them in pictures as much as possible since this was not only our day but our "families" day. Michael is so passionate with his work and has a great personality that we just loved so much about him. I would 100% recommend him to anybody that is looking for a professional photographer for there wedding. We have used him since our wedding for family session as well and we will continue to use him for his services.

Sent on 08/11/2016