Michael Graham Photography Reviews

3 | Wilmington, NC

3 Reviews for Michael Graham Photography

Monica · Married on 06/09/2017

Michael is an absolute joy to work with! After seeing his beautiful work on his website and a short phone call with him, I knew he was the photographer we needed for our wedding! Not only was he extremely accommodating, but his packages and pricing can't be beat! When my now-husband and I met him the day of our engagement shoot, we couldn't believe how great he was. He put our minds at ease during the shoot and made the entire experience so much fun! The pictures turned out amazing! We haven't gotten our wedding pictures yet (we just got married last month), but we had the same experience with him on our wedding day. We were so comfortable working with him again, and our entire wedding party can't stop talking about how awesome he was! We know that our pictures will be incredible! Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lauren Schniederjan · Married on 11/09/2013

Exceptional work!!!

Michael did such a beautiful job on my bridal! They turned out so beautiful and were exactly what I wanted! His shooting style isn’t so elegant and southern which I love! He is easy to work with and has such great creative ideas! I would definitely hire him again!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura Conner · Married on 06/22/2013

Timeless Photos

Below is the original review I left for Michael FIVE years ago when he was our wedding photographer, and I still swear by every word. Some styles change through the years, but I can say with confidence that I love my wedding pictures just as much now (maybe even more so) than the day I first saw them.

"Michael did such an amazing job at capturing the perfect moments, and was so wonderful to work with. I'm from Amarillo, but am currently living in Indiana, which made it difficult for us to meet and discuss details. Not only did Michael take the time to meet with my mother and brother in my place, but come wedding day he remembered poses I gushed over to him in emails MONTHS before. He was always quick to answer my emails, and never allowed the distance get in the way.

Before the ceremony, he brought a calmness to the room when I felt like I was going to explode with nerves, and matched our excitement when we were taking group pictures after. He was professional, personable, and made us feel like we were the most important couple he has ever worked with.

By far the best part of working with Michael is when I saw him take a picture, look at it, then immediately smile. This is a man who truly loves what he does and enjoys sharing the happiness of this special day with others.

I could go on and on, but will simply say this was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding--besides the groom, of course! ;)"

Sent on 12/13/2018

Michael Graham Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura! I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday. What an amazing, beautiful, a d fun day. It was a pleasure working with you guys!