Michael Freund's Vintage Modern Wedding Films Reviews

3 | Ojai, CA

3 Reviews for Michael Freund's Vintage Modern Wedding Films

Lindsay · Married on 04/11/2016

Being able to be transported right back to that day is one of the best things that's happened to me SINCE that day. 'Thank you' doesn't really do justice to describe the feelings of joy that watching this provokes. It brings a happiness that makes me burst into tears. Through this video, the love between us and all of our beloveds is palpable. Memories that may have faded in our minds can now be relived in the magnitude of the very first experience. What a priceless gift this is. Anyone can capture a sequence of events through film, but being able to reproduce it in a way that portrays the actual feeling of having been there is a combination of skill, professionalism, education and artistic expression. So much appreciation for your talent, energy and time spent, Michael. It's a piece we will cherish until the end of our days... And I hope that after we've gone, it's a treasure that will be kept and watched and shared by our future dearests.

Mike · Married on 07/24/2011

Michael is absolutely the right person to produce your wedding video. We hired him and I was completely blown away by the result. His unique style and overall creativity captured all the important and touching moments and he then merged them into a beautiful, stunning and memorable video that is as much fun to watch as it was being at our actual wedding. It has become our tradition to watch it every year on our anniversary! Michael is passionate about his work, he’s a perfectionist and he’s dependable. I recommend him to every couple I meet who are planning to get married."
    Jessica + Mike, Los Angeles :-D

Rouja · Married on 05/29/2011

Looking back I am so glad we hired Michael as our videographer! He has the rare artistic ability to capture the beauty of each moment and enhance it through the way he skillfully edits his videos. He turned our wedding video into a magical masterpiece that has touched many hearts! My father is a photographer and videographer, so I grew up in that environment and I have rarely encountered a filmmaker as talented as Michael. He is so patient, understanding and easy to work with. Thank you Michael! We love our wedding video!