Michael Delott Photography Reviews

1 | Libertyville, IL

1 Reviews for Michael Delott Photography

Eleanor · Married on 09/08/2012

I'm a wedding DJ, and I've seen so many photographers and their work. But I saw Michael Delott one night, and I hit it off better with him than any I'd ever worked with. I never have thought any were as on top of the moment as he and his wife - these two are everywhere! And with a fantastic attitude! We really appreciated the way he treated us and our guests. He fits in like an awesome uncle. He was so enthusiastic, encouraging, hip, and funny. Karen, his wife who works along side him is also an excellent photographer, was so kind and warm to deal with - also really fun.

We met with them soon after we booked our venue, and fell in love with his work. But he was booked the day we were getting married. Luckily, soon after our meeting with him, the people who had him had to call off their wedding, so we got him.

We went for the deluxe package and it was totally worth it. We now have a huge library of gorgeous, significant photos, with more memories that we could have ever tried to remember. The Delotts captured so many amazing moments - more than we ourselves even knew about.

Some people say "a wedding is just a day." That never was our concept. To my husband and I, the wedding was a forever moment, and I don't think another photographer could have preserved this precious day any better. To look at our pictures is to take a living trip through that amazing day, any time we want. Our wedding was perfect - and the perfect way to begin what we want out of marriage. My husband, my family, and I are so glad we didn't settle for less than the best.

Sent on 12/19/2012