Michael Cirelli Photography Reviews

Michael Cirelli Photography 5
Michael Cirelli Photography 6
Michael Cirelli Photography 7

Katelynde · Married on 09/28/2013

Michael was very professional from start to finish. All of the planning with him was done via e-mail since we had a destination wedding. He made is seamless. He captured all of our moments throughout the day and when looking through our photos we were able to relive every part of the day in detail! He was not overly intrusive and did not pose us. He captured all of the tender, natural shots of us and our guests and gave us exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2013

Mike made our engagement pictures look amazing!! He took the time to meet us down in our favorite area of Boston and spent as much time as we needed! He even made sure we were able to get down on the dock area that we wanted, he definitely went above and beyond and we were so grateful! Mike made the whole time so much fun and he was even able to capture all the photo ideas I had from pinterest perfectly. I am so excited that Mike will be photographing our upcoming Wedding as well!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Christine · Married on 08/09/2013

We are so lucky we found Mike to do our wedding photos. He wanted to get to know us and find out what was important to us in terms of photography, right from the start. He had worked with our venue several times, and was able to explain the process of how the day was going to go and what spots he really liked using. Mike was always quick to respond to any questions we had a long the way, and was so easy to work with. We worked together to plan all the photos we thought were important ahead of time. We really wanted some artistic photos, and he was able to give us some ideas for them. On the day of the wedding though, is where Mike truly shined. I was a little nervous about being photographed constantly (not used to the attention) and he made me feel comfortable. He was so professional the entire time, but he made it fun. Mike was so organized the day of the wedding; photos went flawlessly and without effort. He even helped us when there were vendors bombarding us with questions, and directed them to our wedding coordinator so we wouldn't get overwhelmed. It was really important to us that we got along with our photographer, because they are with you through the majority of the day. We had so much fun with Mike, we didn't want him to leave at the end of the night. Our photos came out absolutely beautiful, and we have several of the "artsy" photos we requested. He captured every moment we could have asked for, and we had some surprises where we didn't know he was capturing certain moments. The photo website he uses after the wedding made it so easy for us to share our photos with our loved ones and let them pick which ones they wanted printed. Mike got our photos to us before we even returned from our Honeymoon- we were thrilled. You can truly tell this is Mike's passion, and that he doesn't just consider it "work"- it is evident when before/during/after the wedding. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 09/29/2013

From the minute I first spoke to Michael I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. He is kind and professional and was so easy to work with. We got a million compliments about him from our guests at the wedding. But at the end of the day what really matters is how the pictures came out... and they are perfect! He captured some of the most amazing moments from the day and all the little details that we spent months working on. I'm so grateful that we have so many wonderful pictures to remember our perfect day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2013

Michael Cirelli was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We met with a few photographers and found Michael to be the most comfortable and accommodating of our needs. Michael was really good at keeping us on schedule in the bridal suite as we got ready. Michael got absolutely stunning photos and really captured us and the scenery. We really appreciate his service and highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Angela · Married on 11/10/2012

I highly recommend Mike Cirelli Photography.

The one keepsake that you will hold onto forever after the flowers die, after the cake is gone, after the food is eaten and the dress is worn, is your photos. These photos become such an important memento of one of the most important days of your life. His work captured our wedding day in such a personal way. Mike has a great eye and appreciation for detail; our photos look natural, not posed, and he took some terrific candid photos of our wedding party.

If there is one thing you should spend on for your wedding, it is seeking out a gifted wedding photographer. There are very few vendors that I would recommend in a heart beat. Mike is one. He is truly amazing.

Mike is relaxed but extremely professional, talented, patient, passionate and enthusiastic.

Amazing photos, great customer service, great communications ... Mike will take great care of you every step along the way!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Craig · Married on 10/20/2012

Michael was an amazing photographer for both our engagement and wedding. He worked with my partner to catch our engagement on camera (much to my surprise!) and followed it up with a great engagement shoot, one of the photos which was used as our save the dates. As soon as we scheduled our wedding date, Michael was one of the first people we contacted to try to ensure that we could have him photograph our special day.

Working with him on our wedding day was amazing! He did a great job in ensuring that we got through all the formal photos quickly and efficiently so that we could enjoy the night. Throughout the night, Michael and his assistant would grab us when he saw the opportunity for a great photo (sunset, night shots, etc.) but generally blended right into the crowd. I would without a doubt recommend him to any family or friend that was getting married!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Michael was everything we could have asked for in a photographer. During our engagement shoot, he was able to relax a very camera shy groom and give us some great shots for our save the dates. On our wedding day, he quickly moved us through our shot list so we could enjoy the beauty of our special day. In addition, he perfectly captured the mood of joyful celebration that was obvious to anyone in attendance. And of course, all the pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2012

Mike was very punctual and very patient with my family and I. He was easy to get a hold of and always promptly answered my questions if I had any.

Mike did an amazing job of capturing all the details of our wedding. He is a fantastic photographer. There are so many great pictures, that it is hard to choose our favorites!!!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Allison · Married on 08/04/2012

Michael Cirelli was fantastic to work with. Choosing a professional and talented wedding photographer is one of the most important decisions in the wedding planning process. My husband and I were referred to Mike through a friend and we could not be happier with our decision to hire him. We knew his work was amazing as we had seen pictures online and attended a wedding he photographed, but he still exceeded our expectations. During the months leading up to the wedding he was very friendly and responsive any time we had questions which immediately made us feel comfortable. The day of the wedding he was on time, organized, and his calm, friendly personality immediately put us at ease. He got every shot we asked for and more and was really able to capture the feeling and emotion of the day. We have so many stunningly beautiful, creative and fun shots that we’re having a hard time choosing our favorites! Our bridal party, family and friends are all so impressed with how wonderfully the pictures came out and everyone remarked on how great he was to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Michael Cirelli to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Debra · Married on 06/09/2012

Would give him ten stars all the way around. I am a wedding florist and have worked with him on several occasions .His work is impeccable. So when my daughter got married I wanted the best. And that's what we got. Sarahs wedding will be featured in NH magazine's bride in the spring With mikes photos. Debbieschefer@comcast.net. Belle fleur florist

Sent on 11/25/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2012

Michael has photographed both my sister's wedding four years ago and my own wedding this past May. He is so creative and does fabulous work! He is very professional and very responsive to any questions or concerns you may have as a bride! I would absolutely give my approval for him as a photographer to anyone i know or anyone who is looking for a photographer. My husband and I love our photos!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Meghan · Married on 01/28/2012

Michael was so great to work with. My husband and I really wanted a photographer who could relate to us and who would understand what we were hoping to capture during our special day - Michael did just that! He was fantastic to have around while getting ready with my sisters and he brought a sense of calm to the pre wedding chaos. My husband and I created a shot list before the wedding, at Michael's request, and it was fabulous how smooth that process went. Honestly, after the formal photos were done he seemed to 'blend' in to the reception - in the VERY BEST way. He was able to get tons of amazing candids without ever feeling like you were being photographed. I would recommend Michael to any couple who is searching for a personable, professional, calm, creative, detailed and funny photographer!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

From the moment Michael showed up to shoot me getting ready for the big day he made it seem effortless. He coordinated my family for me and made sure every shot I had requested was done. His professional and upbeat attitude made everything enjoyable. The ceremony shots were perfect and I was amazed at all the great shots he had of the reception. Being the Bride means you are often too busy to see every fun moment on the dance floor and I was so pleased to see all the fun action shots. I highly recommend Michael Cirelli Photography because of his attention to detail, professionalism, enthusiastic attitude, and knowledge of photography.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Laura · Married on 07/10/2011

"Trash the Dress" July 2013
    Working with Michael Cirelli for our “trash the dress” photos was such an amazing experience. When our second wedding anniversary was getting close, my husband and I just couldn’t think of a better way to spend our anniversary than to have Michael shoot our “trash the dress” photos!
    My husband and I got married at The Chase House on Lake Winnipesaukee in 2011. We thought…what better way to “trash the dress” than to jump into the lake in full wedding attire! We went to Michael with the idea…and he ran with it! He was so enthusiastic about the whole process and was truly excited for us and excited to be a part of our experience in trashing my wedding dress! He didn’t just show up to take pictures of us jumping into the lake. He helped us come up with ideas and choreograph the whole thing so that our video and pictures were priceless. He took our small idea of jumping into the lake and turned it into a memory that will last a lifetime.
    I have to thank Michael Cirelli, yet again, for another set of amazing photos. His easy going personality and kind nature make it extremely easy to work with him.
    Michael also shot our first family photos as well. He has a great deal of patience for dealing with little ones, as it isn’t always easy to wait around for a smile from a one year old.
    We will continue to use Michael for all of our photo needs in the future. My husband and I live in FL, but will always travel to NH to use his photography services. If you are looking for priceless photos that will capture priceless moments, Michael Cirelli is the only photographer to go to!

"Wedding" July 2011
    Your wedding photographs are the most important thing you will take away from your wedding once it is all said and done. Michael Cirelli has a true passion for his work. Not only was he nice and a pleasure to work with on a personal level, but his talent and attention to detail were priceless. I was so confident with his work, that I just l

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 07/10/2010

While planning our wedding, my husband and I decided that photography was our most important piece... the part we wanted to really splurge on. After all, when all is said and done, your photos are all you have left! When meeting with Michael and seeing his work, it was an easy decision. Not only was his work incredible, but he was extremely pleasant and easygoing. When our wedding day finally came, Michael was everything we had hoped for, and more! He showed up on time and was extremely organized. He knew exactly what shots he wanted to take and where to take them. He left NOTHING out. He blended in and was never in the way... we barely knew he was there at times... which really made it fun when we saw ALL of the shots he managed to capture! AND he was SO much FUN! When all was said and done, Michael put the pictures online for us to sort through and decide which we wanted, where and how. This was the most difficult part because there really wasn't a bad picture in the mix! When we finally came to a decision and gave him the list, Michael worked his magic and we received our products. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful everything was! We are just so pleased with Michael and his work! Two years later, we STILL show off our pictures when guests come over. We have referred him to friends and will keep doing so! We look forward seeing Michael and his amazing work!

Sent on 11/01/2012