Chansley Photo Reviews

Chansley Photo 1
Chansley Photo 2
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2012

Michael is able to catch some of the best action shots, like the first dance, without making his presence known. He is very quick to resond and easy to schedule with. His packages are very affordable. He did my best friend's wedding and blew me away.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Emily · Married on 12/17/2011

Michael is an incredible photographer, and was a joy to work with for our wedding. The photographs are stunning -- we are more than thrilled with how everything turned out, and we received our photos online in less than a week. I would recommend him to anybody that is in need of a photographer!

Sent on 01/01/2012

Jill · Married on 04/21/2011

Michael is amazing! I was getting worried I would not being able to afford a photographer that would capture my wedding day artfully and beautifully, but when I found Michael I knew I was saved! Not only is he affordable, he is fantastically talented! He was so patient with my family (trust me, they require patience) and so friendly and professional. All my guests complimented his demeanor, and many said they barely noticed him there, even though he ended up with tons of pictures of them! Our portraits are gorgeous, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. And you can tell by the moments he captures that he really puts himself in the moment and wants to capture the feeling of the day. We got married on a Thursday night, by Friday he emailed us the link for online viewing, and on Monday I had the disk of pictures in the mailbox! Seriously... he is just great!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Kristin · Married on 03/12/2011

Michael was professional and accommodating. He was barely noticed during the ceremony and reception but captured all the moments perfectly. As a detail oriented person I was able to forget about this detail and enjoy the wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Crystal · Married on 02/05/2011

Michael you were amazing. You were the perfect photographer for my wedding day.... Michael was very professional and great to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and was there to capture every special moment. I would love to use Michael Chansley Photography for future special events.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Chansley Photo's reply:

Thanks Crystal! Your wedding was beautiful and you were a great bride!

Jasmin · Married on 12/19/2010

What can I say? Michael was fantastic in every way! He took images that told the story of my wedding day just like I wanted. The photos were up online in 2 days!! We were looking at the photos in the airport on our way to our honeymoon in New York and were so excited with how everything worked out!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Brandy · Married on 12/12/2010

Michael was great when he photographed my wedding at Saguaro Buttes. He took tons of great photos and even got some ones we didn't have on our shot list that we were thrilled with! His lighting and composition are great and the photos jump right off the page!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Amy · Married on 12/04/2010

Michael went out of his way to make sure everything went well for us. He is from Tucson, but met us in Phoenix (where we live) for a consultation. He is very down to earth and we were shocked to see that his rates were lower than any we have seen. When we contacted him, we thought he would be WAY out of our budget, but everything worked out great! For the wedding he was very professional and took amazing photos! Everyone keeps commenting on how good the photos turned out!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Cindy · Married on 11/26/2010

From our first meeting, to our engagement session and to our wedding, Michael made us feel very comfortable and was fun to work with! We never had professional photos taken of us before and he made everything so easy! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/17/2010

Katlyn · Married on 11/13/2010

Awesome! I couldn't ask for anything better! Michael was perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/30/2010

I was happy with all my vendors, but Michael I was extremely pleased with. He was very professional and made sure I got all the shots I wanted. My family loved him and so did we! Very laid back and and it was like he was one of our close friends since he is around our age.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Chrissy · Married on 04/22/2010

I fell in love with Michael and his work the very first time I visited his site. I immediately contacted him to schedule a meeting and just loved his personality and knowledge of weddings. He totally took a lot of pressure off of me and made me feel comfortable. 2 weeks before the wedding he was in constant contact with me and made sure everything was planned out to go perfectly, which it did! We didn't order an album with our package, but decided to get one after the wedding since the images were better than we could have hoped for. All the other photographers I looked at were WAY out of our price range, but Michael had some great mid-range packages and gave us top-tier quality even though we didn't go with the top-tier package.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Billy · Married on 03/11/2010

Michael went above and beyond our expectations! First when I mentioned that the ceremony site and the groom getting ready were more than an hour away from each other, he didn't complain at all. The reception was another hour away from where the ceremony was, so he did a lot of driving and never even brought it up! Michael was very discreet during the wedding and captured TONS of great moments. It was like a behind the scenes look at my wedding! So awesome! We got back from our honeymoon and the photos were already online and the CD of images was delivered. When we checked our email, Michael had given us directions to pick out out album images, which was easy to select, but hard to narrow down to 150 from over 800 really good images. I couldn't be any happier with the work Michael did.

Sent on 03/21/2010

Diane · Married on 02/06/2010

The pictures are so wonderful – thank you so much for all your hard work, you truly were exactly what we were looking for. I will recommend you to anyone planning a wedding, and thank you so much for getting the pictures ready and back to us so quickly – you know how impatient us brides can be and this was faster than I could have ever expected

Sent on 02/09/2010

Maricel · Married on 01/09/2010

We were actually referred to Michael by another photographer since she was unavailable and I am so glad she did! Michael covered out wedding on 1/9/10 and we were very pleased with the overall results! Ever since our first meeting with him, Michael made us feel comfortable and the photos came out looking AWESOME! Highly recommend using him for any service.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Glen · Married on 12/27/2009

Michael covered our wedding this past weekend and we already have our images! I can't be more impressed with Michael's services. He was very professional and the images are phenomenal! I can't say enough good things about him!

Linda · Married on 11/14/2009

We couldn't have picked a better photographer to cover our wedding! Since day 1, Michael has been very quick to respond to our emails and was very helpful and professional in every way. He never tried to push us to purchase a large package or expensive albums, but he worked with our budget and gave us a great value. After looking at other photographers work and their packages, I was very surprised to find the packages Michael had were very affordable. I look forward to having him take photos of us as we grow as a family.

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2009

Michael was wonderful to work with. He traveled up from Tucson for my wedding in Sedona and took countless priceless photos for me and my family to enjoy. He was very professional and our guests still rave about him.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Vicky · Married on 09/13/2009

Michael is awesome! I am usually very camera shy and I felt very comfortable around him and didn't even notice him during the wedding. When we got the images, I was floored! The images were breathtaking and were the photojournalism style I wanted. I am very happy!

Bethany · Married on 09/12/2009

We were planning a long distance wedding on a tight budget in 4 months. It's scary to hire a person you've never met, but I feel like we got so lucky to find Michael. He's been easy to reach, fast to respond to my many questions, willing to work with our budget, and most importantly, took excellent and amazing pictures of our wedding. I love that we have the disc and rights to all our pictures, and we got the link to the online posting nearly immediately.
    Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2009

Erin · Married on 09/06/2009

Michael was fabulous for our small, rural! wedding. He drove out to the middle of nowhere for us and provided us with more amazing photographs than I ever expected. He worked within our budget and really made it possible for us to get great memories of our day. Plus, he had a finished disc of images just 3 days after the wedding. His photojournalistic style is super-modern and I reminded of all the amazing photographers I've seen on all the major wedding blogs. I would certainly recommend him to anyone, for any event.

Sent on 09/18/2009

Kathy · Married on 09/04/2009

Michael covered our wedding as well as our engagement session and we couldn't have been more pleased! He worked with us throughout the wedding planning process and was very professional. We got the link to the images online the very next day after the wedding and engagement session and got a CD of the images in the mail shortly after. The quality of the images were also something that made me real excited. I'm so glad we decided to book him!

Sent on 09/29/2009

David · Married on 07/12/2009

Awesome photos! Michael made us feel comfortable since we first met with him. He was recommended to us from one of our friends and it was an easy choice to book with him. Quick professional service at an affordable cost from a fun and fellow Wildcat fan!

Alexandria · Married on 10/18/2008

Michael by far exceeded my expectations. He went out of his way to make sure he captured every moment. He was laid back and worked great with our family and guests. I still get complements on how great everything was. Oh, and the photos were the best I have ever seen! Can't thank him enough.

Sent on 02/04/2009

Ana · Married on 08/30/2008

We were so thrilled the work you did for our daughter and new son! The photos look great!

Sent on 02/04/2009