Michael Bambino & Co. Reviews

113 | Cincinnati, OH

113 Reviews for Michael Bambino & Co.

Michael Bambino & Co. 1
Michael Bambino & Co. 6
Michael Bambino & Co. 7

Carla · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Michael Bambino

Michael is fabulous! The best in the country!

Emily · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best Day Ever! 12.31.18

We are speechless! Michael and Michelle absolutely blew us away with our wedding photos. Our New Year's Eve wedding was a rainy day, but they didn't let that stop them from taking some ridiculous photos. Michael and Michelle were there every step of the way to ensure that our day was perfect and ran smoothly. They were excited and hilarious throughout the entire thing. They work together like a well oiled machine. Our bridal party and family couldn't stop raving about their talent and personalities. We loved having them there to capture our perfect day. We already knew their talent, but were even more blown away when we received our photos. They captured every detail and truly captured the feel of the day and the love that surrounded us. Thank you Michael and Michelle! You are amazing!

Michael Bambino & Co. 8
    Michael Bambino & Co. 18
  • Abby

Abby H Cooper · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional and professional

Everyone was very professional and the pictures turned out amazing for our wedding!! We definitely recommend Bambino International for your wedding!!

Jessica Rudd · Married on 10/05/2018

Personable, fun, energetic, and overall incredible

My husband and I had the honor of working with Michael and Michelle for our wedding. Michael and Michelle were amazing to work with and we couldn't ask for anything better. They deliver timeless quality photographs that you will treasure for all of your days. Their personalities are so much fun, they made you laugh, and overall just genuine amazing people to work with. Their work speaks for itself. They do an impeccable job capturing the emotion of the day. When you choose Bamino International, you are choosing the best quality photographs that you will ever get in a life time. I cannot express how much we are obsessed and in love with their work. We highly recommend Bambino International.

Christina · Married on 10/01/2018

The best in the industry, hands down

Michael Bambino and staff are the best in the industry, nationwide, hands down. I met Michael 11 years before my wedding and was so impressed in what he was doing at that time that I saved his card for that long and reached out to him this year when we got married. He and his team have a true talent to take fine art photography to the wedding industry. Not only are the photos high quality, they are also timeless and innovative at the same time. Everyone who sees our wedding photos tell us they've never seen anything like it. His stark approach to black and white photography creates fine art portraits that are priceless. He captured tender moments during our wedding, and we couldn't get over how many times we said "I never saw that!" You'll look back on your day in a totally different way. You'll never regret going with Michael Bambino. It's worth it.

Michael Bambino & Co. 19

Anar · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael Bambino and the Bambino International team is THE BEST! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by Michael and his team and they were phenomenal. He kept us, our bridal party, family and guests laughing and engaged throughout our two day event. We even had many guests tell us how much they enjoyed his humor and outgoing personality. Despite having multiple venues and a tight schedule, he kept everything flowing and captured every important moment. Our photos are gorgeous and artistic - they look like they're straight out of a magazine. It is so fun to relive all of those amazing memories through our photos. Highly recommend!

Chris · Married on 06/23/2018

Speechless, honestly having Michael Bambino and his team as our photographers was the best decision for our engagement photos and wedding. He helped make the day move so smoothly and is so easy to work with. It is a non-stop laughing fest all day and he makes taking photos a joy. His artistic eye helped capture our wedding day in the way we experienced it. We are so in love with everyone of our photos that it's going to be a tough decision to choose for our magazine. If you are wanting photography for your wedding Bambino International is the way to go! Thank You Again for making our day so special!!

SABRINA · Married on 06/08/2018

No words can do justice to explain how truly amazing & talented Michael Bambino and his team are!

We absolutely LOVED our day with Michael and Michelle. They are an incredible duo. Their personalities are the perfect match and they keep you happy and feeling absolutely incredible. The whole day was seamless. They made taking our pictures an experience never to forget & time FLEW with them. They made it so much fun and so effortless. The entire wedding party absolutely loved them too and it made our whole day that much better.

We got our photos back today and we can't stop looking at them. There is such a variety and they're all so beautiful!! Looking at the pictures bring us right back to the most perfect day. They truly know how to capture your day, the moments, the memories - all of it. Simply amazing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL, MICHELLE & Bambino International Team!! ♥ You guys are seriously the best there is out there! Loved working with you - sad it's over. HIGHLY recommend Bambino International!! You will not be disappointed. We promise.

Payton · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael was recommended to me by a work friend. And I’m so glad that they told me about him. Michelle and Michael shot my wedding day, and captured the most beautiful moments. They turned wedding photos into art...pictures from our big day look straight out of a high fashion magazine. I am beyond pleased and take every moment I can to share the pictures with family and friends. We loved the experience and would recommend again and again. They are excellent at what they do and making you feel glamorous on your big day!

Michael Bambino & Co. 20
    Michael Bambino & Co. 21
    Michael Bambino & Co. 22

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I wholeheartedly recommend both Michelle Jackson and Michael Bambino. Photos are an expensive part of your big day, but with Bambino they're so worth it. Michael shot our engagement shoot since we had a previous relationship with him living down on Riverside at one point (a favorite Cincinnati shoot location for many) and Michelle shot our wedding at Memorial Hall in OTR on 6.16.18. Michelle was tremendous helping me plan out my schedule ahead of time and kept things moving during the wedding day. I'm a huge planner and I felt completely comfortable with Michelle running the show. With a bridal party of 20, she nailed it. Her professionalism, personality and passion had everyone ready to strike a pose. Literally every photo from ceremony and reception details to my bridal couture shoot to first look to group shot were perfect! There was a great blend of natural, candid and couture shots, which was exactly the variety we wanted. Whatever you're taste, Michelle will work with you to achieve your dream result. I've received so many compliments since printing off photos and I will cherish these memories forever.

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

I can not say enough great things about Bambino International. Michelle was our wedding photographer and did an amazing job! My husband does not like to get his photo taken but Michelle made the engagement photo shoot and wedding photos so fun and allowed us to be ourselves. This truly showed through in the photos! We are in love with the way that the photos turned out and how they captured every special moment, telling the most perfect story. Thank you so much Michelle for being such an amazing part of our wedding day!

Caitlyn · Married on 12/30/2017

Pictures look phenomenal! The photographers were very knowledgable and made me feel confident. The day went seamlessly and we had a ton of fun! I have already recommended them to other brides!

Darius · Married on 11/12/2017

We were completely blown away with the finished product from our wedding AND engagement shoot. Our photographer was phenomenal and professional and we could not imagine having anyone else document the most important day of our lives. I recommend Bambino International to everyone I meet!

Beth · Married on 11/10/2017

Love, love, love everything about our experience with Michael Bambino. We’ve never had professional photos taken before, and he knew how to help everyone relax. We knew once we booked him, we didn’t have to worry about a single thing. We highly recommend Michael and his team to capture your wedding day perfectly.

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2017

Michael and his team captured both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. The engagement session was a nice perk to get to know the team and how they work. For our wedding day, Anne and her assistant captured every moment. They were there from start to finish, from getting ready, to all our decorations, to our first look, to the ceremony, throughout the reception, and wrapped it up with our sparkler send off. We are more than happy with all our photos, they documented our special day and all its detailed that we will cherish forever! I would recommend Michael Bambino Photography to any bride who is looking for that "something more", and the above and beyond photos. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

Your wedding photos will be the envy of your friends! The best in the city hands down!!

• User7063852 · 1+ year ago

As a photographer myself I was worried about finding the right one for our wedding, but Bambino and his team were Amazing and worth every penny! Michelle captured the look and feel I was after for my bridal portraits and on our wedding day! Even though I was an out of town bride communication was never an issue. Michelle and her second shooter Aly captured all the moments of our big day perfectly! There are so many gorgeous shots to choose from and I will be forever grateful to them!

Alex · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW! INCREDIBLE! FABULOUS! Our wedding pictures were more than we could have ever wished for. The photographers were AMAZING and easy to work with. I love the "street" photography style we decided on. It is exactly the style my husband and I like and they absolutely nailed it. We felt comfortable the entire time, just like they were our friends. I would reccommend Bambino International to every bride. Thank you!

Liz · Married on 06/03/2017

We had Anne and Kim for our wedding on 6/3/17. They were absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for better photographers. They made the day flow smoothly, engaged everyone and kept everyone going and framed some amazing shots! Serioulsy! Some of these photos look like they belong in a fashion magazine! They made me and my wedding party feel like total rockstars! I have already recommended them to everyone I know who is planning a wedding because I could not have been happier and I can't imagine using anyone else for my big day. I'll say it again, USE THESE PEOPLE!!! You will not regret it!

Cari · Married on 05/28/2017

Kim and Michael were AMAZING! From the start, Bambino was the only photographer we interviewed that made us laugh and feel comfortable. After looking at his work, the decision was a no-brainer! His team was easy to reach and work with leading up to the wedding, and on the day of the wedding. My family and friends really enjoyed Kim and Michael's personalities, and they allowed us to relax an have fun on our big day. We just received our photographs and they are absolutely beautiful! The style is exactly what we were looking for, and the pictures brought back wonderful memories from our big day. It is going to be very difficult to choose which pictures we print. We can't thank them enough!

Patricia · Married on 04/08/2017

Michael Bambino & Co is the best! We could not have asked for a better experience working with their team for our wedding day. Michelle and Kim were amazing and we loved spending the day with them. They helped capture every moment and the pictures we received are so incredible! We are so happy we chose them to share this special day with us!

Natalie · Married on 12/31/2016

WOW! Working with Bambino and his team was a dream come true from start to finish! Our photos beautifully captured our special day! This team is professional, fun, and amazing at what they do! I highly recommend Bambino & Co. to any Cincinnati bride!

Julie · Married on 10/22/2016

It truly is photo journalism. Yes there is some posing, but it was always natural and who we are. Loved having Casey and Michael being our photographers. Thank you!!

Kendra · Married on 10/14/2016

Don't look any further! Michael and his team are the best!

Heather · Married on 06/24/2016

We couldn't be happier with how the pictures of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding day turned out! Michelle was great to work with. She sat down with us before the wedding and really listened to our expectations and also had some very helpful suggestions which made the wedding day go very smoothly. She was so calm and such a delight to work with. The pictures really reflect Michelle's creativity and are exquisite. I highly recommend her for your wedding photographer!