15 Reviews for Michael B. Anthony

Venue Visit (2)
Preservation (1)
Single Flowers (1)
15 Michael B. Anthony Reviews

Our flowers were beautiful, and Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really elevated our space to look so put together! We could not have been happier with the work he did, and especially the quality of the flowers he picked out for our bouquets.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

I was very particular in what I wanted for my boquets and were blown away by what Michael B Anthony delivered! They went above and beyond and have great personalities on top of it! If you aren't sure where to start! They cover all bases! No matter what you are looking for I promise, this company will exceed your expectations!!

Profile Picture Ambwr, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As the mom of the bride, I could not be happier recommending the services of Michael B. Anthony to anyone looking for a very professional and talented floral designer. My daughter had specific ideas about how she wanted her overall wedding to look. After discussing these ideas with Michael, she felt confident that he understood her, and he also gave her additional recommendations and ideas that fit perfectly with her own vision for her wedding. We both felt his price was reasonable for the services he was providing to us. We left that meeting greatly relieved that we'd found someone who we felt understood what we wanted. Michael was easy to work with, professional, efficient and always prompt when dealing with us. On the wedding day, we were so very happy with the design and freshness of all the flowers as well as with his overall designs. He and his team were there at both the church and reception to see that all the details were in place and that everything looked perfect. Simply put, his ability to transform my daughter's ideas into reality were instrumental in making her wedding day so memorable and stress-free. I highly recommend Michael B. Anthony and his professional team!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We can not say enough how amazing our flowers for our wedding were. Michael B. Anthony exceeded my expectations!! We tried to explain to him the ideas that we had in our heads but his flower designs were better than we could have ever imagined. Michael was extremely helpful when picking out our flowers and even gave suggestions of how things could be used at both ceremony and reception sites so nothing was wasted. He was very professional and worked very well with my church and reception site to ensure that everything looked wonderful. Our guests are still talking about the beautiful flowers days after our wedding. We can not thank Michael B. Anthony enough for making our wedding day so special and for all his hard work.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Michael B. Anthony helped make our wedding dreams come to life. First, he is the sweetest person and his taste in design is AMAZING. Michael worked with our budget that changed a lot (haha) and got us a mixture of real flowers and beautiful candles for our centerpieces. He loves to incorporate personal things in the flowers and he added my Grandmothers necklace to mine and I'm glad he asked because I felt like I had her with me. Our captains table was to die for I absolutely loved it. My photographer said our bouquets were the best ones she has ever seen and I couldn't agree more. Michael has won multiple awards because he is the best! Please consider this company for your wedding day he will beyond exceed your expectations. Thanks a billion Michael!!!

Profile Picture Domnique, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up

Michael B. Anthony provided absolutley wonderful service and met our exact needs to get the floral arrangements we wanted for our wedding in July 2017. Going into wedding planning, we had general and vague ideas of what we wanted and Michael truly brought the ideas to life. They did arrangements at both the ceremony and the reception, and worked with us on prices to accommodate our budget. Would go back to them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Trista, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael B. Anthony designed the flowers for our wedding in June and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. We weren’t sure exactly what we wanted, so we trusted Michael and his experience and let him create based on our colors and style. During the wedding planning, he always answered questions promptly, and he was there for us for whatever we needed on the day of the wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous that my mom teared up when she saw them! Don’t hesitate to hire Michael B. Anthony as your professional wedding florist.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Michael B. Anthony recently did all of our ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had many great ideas. He even came with us to the venue to help pick out coordinating linens/decor! We gave him our budget and what we needed, and then let him use his expertise to pick the flowers and design. And I am so glad we did! The room looked better than we could have ever imagined when we saw it the day of the wedding. The table flowers were phenomenal, and we had many compliments all day long, with many guests eager to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. The bouquets were very elegant, with my bridal bouquet being so huge that our photographer said it was the biggest one she had ever seen! He was also very accommodating to adding personal touches to our personal flowers, such as lace for my bouquet and a special fishing lure for my husband's boutonniere. Over a week later, the flowers are still beautiful and it is so nice to have a little reminder of the day each time we walk into the room! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael B. Anthony to any couple looking for beautiful flowers from someone who is very kind, accommodating, and fun to work with!

Profile Picture User5635565, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We hired Michael to do all the flowers for our reception and wedding space at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn in Berrien springs mi, and boy did he deliver! We did very minimal decorations and the long garlands he did for our long rectangle tables were the center of attention. He added details and helped us to plan the perfect rustic and elegant set up for both the venue and the style we were looking for. Such an excellent experience!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers and great customer service. They captured my vision perfectly! Highly recommend for your next event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful arrangements! Couldn't be happier with the value or the way everything turned out! Very easy to work with!

Profile Picture User6891734, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I love working with Michael.B. Anthony because he was very helpful and prices are reasonable. My arrangements came out beautiful and I will work with him again.

Profile Picture User6892023, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can not thank Michael enough for all that he did and making my wedding a dream come true. I highly recommend Michael B. Anthony.. He was so easy to work with and the prices are affordable! Thank you Michael for making my wedding beautiful!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved working with Michael B Anthony! I came in with a budget and a very specific idea/look that I wanted and he completely worked with me to give me the look that I wanted in a price that worked for me. He gave great suggestions and really knows his flowers. The pricing was the best that I got from anyone in the area. I loved working with him and his pricing so much that he even did my wedding shower for me. I brought everything that needed to be set up for my wedding a few days before and the next time I saw it was when it was absolutely so beautifully set up for my wedding day. I'm pretty sure I cried at how beautiful everything looked when I walked in, it was exactly what I wanted. They are so fun to talk to and they listen so well to everything and all ideas. I would highly recommend working with this company!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up