Michael B. Anthony Reviews

Michael B. Anthony 6
Michael B. Anthony 7
  • birdlady

monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Michael B. Anthony recently did all of our ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had many great ideas. He even came with us to the venue to help pick out coordinating linens/decor! We gave him our budget and what we needed, and then let him use his expertise to pick the flowers and design. And I am so glad we did! The room looked better than we could have ever imagined when we saw it the day of the wedding. The table flowers were phenomenal, and we had many compliments all day long, with many guests eager to take the centerpieces home at the end of the night. The bouquets were very elegant, with my bridal bouquet being so huge that our photographer said it was the biggest one she had ever seen! He was also very accommodating to adding personal touches to our personal flowers, such as lace for my bouquet and a special fishing lure for my husband's boutonniere. Over a week later, the flowers are still beautiful and it is so nice to have a little reminder of the day each time we walk into the room! I would not hesitate to recommend Michael B. Anthony to any couple looking for beautiful flowers from someone who is very kind, accommodating, and fun to work with!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/22/2016

We hired Michael to do all the flowers for our reception and wedding space at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn in Berrien springs mi, and boy did he deliver! We did very minimal decorations and the long garlands he did for our long rectangle tables were the center of attention. He added details and helped us to plan the perfect rustic and elegant set up for both the venue and the style we were looking for. Such an excellent experience!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Beautiful flowers and great customer service. They captured my vision perfectly! Highly recommend for your next event!

Thank you so much!

Absolutely beautiful arrangements! Couldn't be happier with the value or the way everything turned out! Very easy to work with!

• User6892023 · 2+ years ago

I love working with Michael.B. Anthony because he was very helpful and prices are reasonable. My arrangements came out beautiful and I will work with him again.

Natalie · Married on 07/18/2015

I can not thank Michael enough for all that he did and making my wedding a dream come true. I highly recommend Michael B. Anthony.. He was so easy to work with and the prices are affordable! Thank you Michael for making my wedding beautiful!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/13/2015

I absolutely loved working with Michael B Anthony! I came in with a budget and a very specific idea/look that I wanted and he completely worked with me to give me the look that I wanted in a price that worked for me. He gave great suggestions and really knows his flowers. The pricing was the best that I got from anyone in the area. I loved working with him and his pricing so much that he even did my wedding shower for me. I brought everything that needed to be set up for my wedding a few days before and the next time I saw it was when it was absolutely so beautifully set up for my wedding day. I'm pretty sure I cried at how beautiful everything looked when I walked in, it was exactly what I wanted. They are so fun to talk to and they listen so well to everything and all ideas. I would highly recommend working with this company!

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Michael is the absolute best. I chose him because I knew I would be able to tell him what I wanted, and he would be able to execute it flawlessly with very little directions. He has definitely found his calling, because he has a way of designing arrangements that flow seamlessly for your event. We're so happy we chose him, everything was beautiful, especially the bridal bouquets! I would recommend him 100%. Thank you Michael!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Michael B. Anthony 8

Michael B. Anthony's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with and Rachel. We wish your both a lifetime of happiness. Thank you!