Michael Anthony Productions Reviews

Michael Anthony Productions 5
Michael Anthony Productions 6
Michael Anthony Productions 7

Abby · Married on 03/18/2017

Book DJ Mike! He has everything under control if you want to do nothing, or he gives you the flexibility if you want to do a lot. (My recommendation is just to let the professional do his job--you won't be disappointed!) His online planning tools made things easy, and he calls to double check about a week before. His energy filled the room and we are so happy we chose him!

Sent on 04/05/2017

I can't say enough about Dj Mike, he's an excellent Dj! He's very friendly, energetic,and well rounded. He's excellent with his response time, he's great at staying in contact with you and keeping you updated. You can definitely tell he knows what he's doing, all of my guests had absolutely no complaints about him. Because my husband and I were very busy, we really didn't get time to pick our music. We let Dj mike do most of it, which I'm so happy that we didn't pick because he did such a wonderful job!! His music is not overly blasting like some Dj's. He's has such a great personality, our guest really enjoyed the music and the fact he was having fun with the wedding and making it entertaining.  Our venue's employees even said that he was a great Dj. Prior to guest arriving at the wedding, he started playing music and the employees have never seen a Dj do that before. Usually the Dj just starts playing music when the wedding starts. His lighting package was fantastic! Prior to our wedding he came to the venue and showed us all the colors that he could do for lighting in the room, and how he can change the lighting for what was going on in different parts of the wedding/ reception. I would definitely recommend DJ Mike for any occasion that you would need a DJ for! If my family or friends ever need a DJ, I'm definitely going to encourage them to use him. If I personally ever need a DJ again, he will be the person I contact again.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you Tiffany & Robert for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone had such a great time and enjoyed the music and lighting! You and Robert are such a great couple and I was honored to be part of your special day! I am so happy everything turned out just like you planned it. Thanks again for everything, DJ Mike

Stacy · Married on 01/14/2017

Very flexible, love his website, makes planning super easy. He was great to work with the whole way. He got songs he had never heard of for us and did awesome. We would for sure hire him again.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you Stacy for the nice review! I am so glad you enjoyed the music for your wedding!! It sure was fun playing those sections you picked!! It is great to hear that my online tools made it easy for you!! Thanks again for everything, DJ Mike
  • Filirican

Nathalie · Married on 12/23/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! Stunning work and a pleasure to work with. DJ Mike was just brilliant and so was his son Michael! I had the absolute pleasure to have them at my wedding on 12/23/16. My wedding was and is the talk of the decade! The up-lights made my venue feel like a fairy tale. The "dancing on the cloud" smoke was absolutely jaw dropping for our first dance and the music was alive and had everybody dancing! Everybody couldn't stop talking about how perfect my wedding was! Absolutely memorable! My wedding was an absolute success because I hired Michael Anthony Productions. DJ Mike's personality will lift anybody's spirit and it is no wonder that he is a huge success. He was always professional and available to answer all of my questions. I had absolutely no idea how to make my dream wedding become a reality but DJ Mike made it all happen! I couldn't be more grateful. His son Michael was another huge part of my wedding, he was very professional and his DJ skills were awesome! If you have not found your Wedding DJ please don't look any further. You will not be disappointed, DJ Mike is where it's at!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nathalie for the absolutely wonderful review!! I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music entertainemnt and lighting. You are so right the dancing on a cloud for your first dance was amazing!! You have a wonderful family and friends and I was honored to be part of your special day!! I couldn't not be happier that I was able to make your dream wedding come true. Thank you again for everything, Dj Mike

Thank you for adding a special touch to our wedding venue! The lighting was just perfect and it complimented my decor so beautifully! It was definitely a pleasure working with you on our big day! Very professional and elegant services. Goes above & beyond to make sure his clients are happy! Highly recommend :-)

Sent on 02/23/2017

nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

DJ Mike is outstanding! He loves what he does and wants you to have a wonderful experience too. Our event was in Orlando, but Mike lives in Tampa. We never met him until after we booked him. Just talking to him on the phone I knew he was energetic, loved being a DJ and would help throw an awesome party! I was absolutely right. Our 130 guests were dancing all night with a nice mix of fun, fast, slow, and in between. He played everything we asked and nothing we didn't want to hear. He followed the plan we created to a T and knew what was going on when and helped keep us on schedule. We didn't hire a wedding planner so I really appreciated DJ Mike's attention to detail and the schedule of events. We also booked him for his lighting services that really made the room pop!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I strongly recommend Michael Anthony Productions!! The uplighting was gorgeous and Dj Mike made the reception a party to remember! This Dj did everything I requested, even my last minute requests!! He also suprised my husband and I during our first dance by using a fog machine to put a 'cloud' around us and the pictures look amazing!! I am so happy I booked with him!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Anne · Married on 10/22/2016

Michael Anthony Productions is a top notch wedding DJ! Excellent!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Hi Anne, Thank you for the nice review!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting for your daughters wedding! You couldn't ask for a more perfect day for a wedding. I had so much fun with all your family and friends that I can't wait till next your for your other daughters wedding. We are going to have another fun wedding together!!
    Dj Mike

Awesome DJ! Great services and easy to use website to get everything set for the big day!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review!! I am so glad you enjoyed everything and that my online tools made it easy for you to plan your wedding!!

brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! He offers an online planning tool to help put together your wedding timeline, and then prefers to meet with you in person to go over the details with a fine tooth comb. Our photographer told us at the end of the night that "We've done a lot of weddings of all sizes, but I've never seen that many people on the dance floor all night!" DJ Mike played a perfect mix of all genres and kept the entertainment alive. He was very personable and flexible with different aspects of the evening and kept the reception running on time. Furthermore, he supplied our uplighting, spot lighting and a dance floor monogram that completed the feel of our wedding venue. HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

This was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. DJ Mike was very attentive and had a fully customizable set list for our reception, cocktail hour and for our ceremony.

His timing is impeccable and can not be faulted one bit. He is very quick to reply to emails and has no issue with strange music requests. Great value for money for our wedding.

We will definitely think of him the next time we have an event pop up.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Hi Rachel & Steve,
    Thank you for the nice review I really appreciate it!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music and lightning. Your wedding was so much fun with a great mix of different styles of music!!

• Britney

Britney · Married on 08/12/2016

Master of entertainment and setting the mood and tone of the night. So professional helpful and kind. Easy to work with and seriously one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From our first meet and greet we knew our search had stopped, but what we did not know was really what an amazing person we had hired for our day. Weddings are stressful, but when you have someone as great as DJ Mike it makes everything so much easier. His attentiveness and communication even MONTHS before the wedding was on point. We always felt like a priority even so far out from our date. His website was super helpful and user friendly, a big help! As for the day of and night, he so far passed our expectations. We had what we thought to be a unique gorgeous venue. When he added his lighting and our custom monogram to the room – WOW. He was able to take a location we already fell in love with and made a place we never wanted to leave! The lighting was an add on bonus, that we did not know we needed. But, we are SO glad we added that to our package. But let’s talk music and entertainment. I have NEVER seen a dance floor so packed or my family dance so much. I was shocked. He knew exactly what to play to make the wide age range happy and keep people dancing, celebrating and laughing. We literally had to shut it down, turn on the light and almost kick everyone out they wanted more! This is no ‘wedding DJ’ but seriously a master of entertainment and production. And to top it off… we had the most amazing grand exit. Mike suggested using his dry ice fog machine on our exit… now one of the coolest parts of the night! Everyone was raving about that – SO thankful he was able and willing to think outside the box a little with us. Mike will exceed your expectations and will help make your day special. And to have a vendor you can count on and trust… priceless! THANK YOU for being a part of our special day and making it so perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Hi Britney & Matt,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the music, lighting, and the fantastic fog exit! It sure was a pleasure working with you and both!! You had the perfect wedding at an amazing venue! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day,
    DJ Mike

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Mike was da real MVP.... but seriously. Lighting was perfect and added a whole new design to our ceremony room that had 0 natural lifght. Mike was so fun, every guest was dancing the entire night. Mike made life easy- we sent a list of songs, his ceremony music timing was flawless. He really took 'fun" to the next level.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Sarah & Garrett, Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so glad that I was your MVP for your special day!! I had so much fun entertaining for your family and friends! Everyone had such a great time! The lighting colors you picked really made your wedding look amazing!! Thank you again for everything, Dj Mike

Polen · Married on 07/02/2016

He is absolutely THE BEST!!! I have done my research really well and contacted other vendors with high ratings but as soon as I talked to Michael over the phone I decided to work with him. He is so passionate about his job and he took my wedding as serious as I did. I talked to other DJs for a consultation and I knew they wanted the job but they were not excited about it at all. Michael was as excited as I was!!! He drove almost two hours to my venue and two hours back just to see it and to make sure he brings the best up-lights for us, he could just ask for venue pictures like other vendors did but he drove total of 4 hours to see the venue and talk to me about my music choices, and planning.

I had an outdated venue and I was nervous about how it was going to look like and after the up-lights and the other lights for centerpieces (I think called bean lights) my venue looked like a scene from a fairytale!!! My guests were amazed, and someone said she got chills when she walked inside. I will be forever grateful for what Michael did with up-lighting.

My ceremony was absolutely magical, and when it came to reception music I did not make it any easier for him because I wanted a mix playlist includes Top 20, 80s, Latin, Turkish and belly dancing songs!! I am not even kidding. He was able to entertain a crowd from 5-6 different cultures. We are Turkish, my husband's family are Italian and Puerto Rican, my guests were a mix of those three and also American and Albanian, and Indian. Everyone had a blast!!! We all danced until our feet hurt.

I am a perfectionist and I would absolutely recommend Michael to everyone who want to have the best music and lighting on their wedding day. He was absolutely amazing, very professional, positive, excited, responsive, and passionate. I do not know if it gets any better than this.

Thank you for everything you have done Mike!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Polen & Mark,
    I cannot thank you enough for the truly amazing and heart felt review you wrote. It was so nice Thank You!!! I actually read it a few times because it was so touching. It is reviews like this that make me happy that I am a DJ Entertainer and lighting designer. I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the music and lighting. It was such a great time entertaining for your family and friends from all different cultures. What a fun mix of music we played for everyone. Thank you again for having us part of your special day!!!

BBrianne · Married on 06/25/2016

Memories of a Lifetime!!
    We can't say enough about the job that DJ Mike did for our daughter and son-in-law at their wedding this weekend. He created an atmosphere that will be talked about for years - from the lighting - to "The Cloud" - to the awesome music that had everyone on the dance floor for hours! His professional attitude was only matched by his enthusiasm and willingness to make this the day of their dreams! Thank you so much!
    Tracy and Bernie Saboe

Sent on 07/15/2016

Tracy and Bernie,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your daughter and son-in-law's special day. I am glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting. I had so much fun entertaining for your family and friends. You have an amazing family, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to make your daughters dream wedding come true.

Kaley · Married on 06/12/2016

If you're looking for a DJ who is extremely professional, goes above and beyond for his brides, and want a stress-free wedding day, I would highly recommend DJ Mike. I had my wedding at the Bella Collina in Montverde, FL and Mike came all the way from Tampa to meet me at my venue to discuss uplighting, placement of equipment, logistics and my vision. I interviewed A LOT of DJs and he was not only the most prepared, but such a genuine person. He is truly there for you and if you want to switch some things up the day of, he'll do anything you ask of him. Thank you so so much DJ Mike! He made my vision come true

Sent on 08/18/2016

DJ Mike was extremely professional and very accommodating. His up lighting is amazing, and helped to transform our venue into such a beautiful place! His online portal was extremely helpful in our planning process. He did a wonderful job following our playlist, which kept our dance floor buzzing the whole night! I would highly recommend Michael Anthony productions for your wedding DJ!!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you Brecken and Josh for the wonderful review. I am so happy you and your guest enjoyed the music and lighting! You are such a nice couple and it sure was a please working with both of you. Thank you, Dj Mike

Amber · Married on 05/27/2016

DJ Mike was professional and accommodating. He did a great job and was a big part of making our wedding day a success!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Hanan · Married on 05/22/2016

Mike has done a few of my friends weddings venue/stage lighting, so I thought it would be a good idea to choose him for my wedding. I'm SO glad that I did. He did an amazing job, made the lighting in my photos look nice and bright! I highly recommend him!!! He's so easy to work with and very responsive!

Sent on 06/07/2016

jamie · Married on 05/22/2016

Amazing service all around! He always emailed/called me back fast and helped us with every little detail! He came out to the venue a couple of months before the wedding to see the layout and to get to know us as a couple. He is all around a very talented, energetic and personable professional. On our wedding night he got the crowd involved, laughing and dancing the night away. He brought his portable lighting, matching our colors to the tee and brought fun life into our already beautiful venue.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jamie!! You couldn't ask for a more perfect day for your wedding!! I am so happy that your special day was perfect and that everyone enjoyed the music and lighting. I had such a great time working with you and entertaining for your family and friends!! Thanks again for everything!!

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2016

DJ Mike was incredible to work with from the very beginning. I wanted to make sure our DJ understood the vision of our wedding and the mood we were going for... And he really did! He kindly walked us through the flow of the reception and helped answer general questions we had.

Now, onto the lighting! We had DJ Mike do our lighting for the reception and all I can say is WOW!! It was so much more than we could've ever hoped for... So amazingly beautiful!!

If you're looking for someone who is great to work with, flexible and professional, look no further! Our choice of DJ/lighting was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/30/2016

Ryan and I wanted to let you know you did a great job at the wedding. We were very happy with your services and we received compliments from our guest on how much of a great job you did. We will recommend you as a preferred vendor for the Tampa Bay Garden Club.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

I had the pleasure to work with Michael for my wedding on 9/24/16. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He made sure everything ran smooth and was always available by email or phone if needed. The lighting was amazing and all my guests commented on how great the center pieces looked with the pin spot lights. The lighting really made the venue look beautiful! The only complaint I have is that he was booked the day of my wedding so I wasn't able to have him as my DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Lindsay!! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed the lighting!! Your wedding looked amazing!! Thank you again for sending me the wonderful pictures. Yes I wish I wasn't booked and could have been your DJ as well!! Thanks again, Dj Mike

Kelsey · Married on 04/22/2016

DJ Mike is amazing! First, he does wonderful uplighting. He was willing to meet us at our venue and brought several uprights to trial which colors we like. His website is very user friendly and makes it easy to create a playlist for the reception. He is prompt with his response times and is super flexible with meeting times. He did an AMAZING job with our playlist at the reception and getting the party started. Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey & Chris for the wonderful review!! I am so glad everyone enjoyed the music and lighting!! Hope you had a safe trip back north. Thanks again, Dj Mike

alex · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank you to Michael Anthony Productions for everything from the blue uplighting to the monogram light on the stage to the great music that kept the party going!!! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!!! Dj. Mike came to our wedding early and had everything set up and ready to go. He was able to provide sound and music for the ceremony that was outside. The music at the reception was absolutely perfect. The dance floor was filled the entire night, I even had people say the music was so good they couldn't get off the dance floor. Dj Mike has an awesome announcer voice and everyone complimented our dj choice! I can't wait to recommend DJ Mike to my friends as they get married.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Michael Anthony Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Alex!! I am so glad your special day turned out exactly how you dreamed it would be. I had so much fun entertaining for your family and friends!! Your venue looked amazing!! So glad that I was part of your special day!! Thanks again, Dj Mike