Michael Anthony Photography Reviews

68 | Valencia, CA

68 Reviews for Michael Anthony Photography

68 Michael Anthony Photography Reviews

Mary Beth · Married on 09/02/2018

My fiancé and I had the best experience with everyone at Michael Anthony Photography. I fell in love with Michael's style of photography right away and knew that I needed him to shoot our engagement photos. I have been an agency model for 13 years so I love being in front of the camera no matter who is behind it. As for my fiancé, he was kind of nervous at the beginning but Michael and his wife, Jen, made him feel beyond comfortable and truly enjoy our shoot together. Not too long after our shoot, we met with Courtney to go over all the options for photos. She was patient, very sweet, and explained everything very well. We got to see examples of everything from canvases, metal photos, albums, guest books etc. It was nice to have everything in front of you when deciding on what you want.

I honestly can't wait to shoot with this team again. They care about their clients and you can see it, not just in how they treat you, but in the work they produce.

Kristi · Married on 07/08/2018

I cannot begin to say enough about Michael Anthony Photography!!! From the minute we emailed as an interested couple to our engagement session, to the day of our wedding, to the last shot of the night, to viewing the SPECTACULAR photos taken after the wedding....we always felt like royalty and were treated with so much respect and genuine service. We got married on what seemed to be the hottest day of the year and our photos came out so wonderful and we are so over the moon happy with the, it makes you automatically forget the sweat that was dripping. The photographers have such beautiful visions and really see every shot through the end. We will definitely continue to use Michael Anthony for our future family photos and anything that needs a special moment captured because they literally do just that!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!

Michael Anthony Photography 5
    Michael Anthony Photography 11
    Michael Anthony Photography 12
    Michael Anthony Photography 13

Briana · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael and Jen and their entire team are absolutely AMAZING! My venue was very dark, with very little natural light and I got married in the evening at the very end of October. Needless to say I needed a skilled photographer who wasn't afraid of getting those dark shots and who embraced the dark romantic look I was going for. Michael was absolutely hands down the best choice. Upon meeting his Studio Manager who showed me gorgeous examples of "darker" weddings he had done, I was sold. Michael and Jen made the entire process so easy. They are very professional, incredibly artistic, and just enjoyable to be around. They were able to capture those little intimate moments that made the day so special. It was very important to me to be able to find a photographer that I got along with on a personal level. I was happy to have them be a part of my day and quite frankly, a little sad when I said goodbye to them at the end of our wedding. Furthermore, our pictures were incredible. I have received non-stop compliments and inquiries as to who my photographer was. I cannot recommend Michael enough, if you are getting married, BOOK HIM. You will not be disappointed.

Heather · Married on 06/16/2018

We love Michael and his team! They were so professional, amazingly artistic, and we got SO many comments about how amazing our photos were. We knew we were in good hands with this team, and it was one of the most fun elements of the wedding planning process to work with them!

Anjel & Zabrina · Married on 05/18/2018

The Michael Anthony Team (Courtney, Hunter, & Stefani(Studio23)) were fantastic from start to finish. They made our wedding experience extremely special, stress free, and rewarding. My wife was in Copenhagen when we decided to go with Michael Anthony to be our photographer so there was some pressure there when I went in alone and had to make a decision without my better half, but seeing the work of the MA team, and the hospitality of Courtney made the experience not so overwhelming. Overall our wedding experience was fun and exciting and closing out with Hunter and Courtney was the icing on the cake during our viewing. We are excited to place our wedding photos around our home so that we can visually enjoy them forever. We have found our forever photography firm and can’t wait to capture more moments as we grow our family!

Kirsten · Married on 05/13/2018

Most photographers would say they have the privilege of shooting a couple, but I think it can be best said that WE had the privilege of having them shoot us. Michael and Jen are nothing short of extraordinary. Working with them was one of the easiest aspects of our wedding journey. Jolan and I are funny and quirky but most definitely awkward in front of a camera. After working with Michael and Jen, we felt like a boss with a camera!! It was their expertise, compassion, and energy that made everything so comfortable and fun! After the wedding, one of the most compliments we got from our family and friends was in regards to our photos! Of course we were also super proud and showed it off to the world, but we definitely held the example of what type of photographer a wedding couple should hire!

Michael Anthony Photography 14
    Michael Anthony Photography 15
    Michael Anthony Photography 16
    Michael Anthony Photography 17

Kyrene · Married on 04/07/2018

Michael was amazing! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day shoot, the pictures were very creative and detailed. Everyone always has something positive to say when they see these pics. Thanks Michael and your team for making our big day a day we will always remember through those pictures. We couldn’t be happier.

Samantha · Married on 03/09/2018

I cannot day enough amazing things about Michael Anthony Photography. From the moment I met with Michael, I immediately knew I wanted him and his beautiful wife Jen to shoot our wedding. They have such a pure talent that is so obvious in their work. Michael went above and beyond and spent 2 hours with us at our consultation showing us everything and answering every question we had. I really don’t think you can find better photographers for your wedding. I mean every word of this with all my heart, and they made our day so stress free and fun. Our photos are breathtaking and BEYOND anything I could have imagined! You get so much included in what you pay, the value is excellent. Not only are they professional, they are also such sweet people who truly are passionate for people and what they do. I could write a novel about them, but all that to say, you will NOT find better! They are the best.

Andrew · Married on 03/09/2018

Michael and Jennifer did an outstanding job with our wedding. My wife raced over them over their initial consultation, and I see exactly why she did. They are incredible at what they do, and I have never seen such amazing pictures in my life as our wedding photos. They are extremely artistic and not the “typical” wedding look, they make very unique and stunning photos. They were very cool and made our day smooth. Coming from a guy who doesn’t like taking pictures, that means a lot. I enjoyed every minute of them and they are the best choice.

Tiffanie · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved working with this studio as a whole. They are great at communicating and make sure you are feeling excited for your wedding day. The wedding packages they offer are quite exciting! Most photographers we were stumbling across do this for a hobby. Michael and his team are THE BEST at what they do! To say they are the professionals of this industry is an understatement!

Cerise · Married on 11/10/2017

Michael Anthony, his wife Jen and their associate Courtney are the best of the best. We loved working with them to capture the highlights of our recent wedding at the MountainGate Country Club. They were professional and easy to work with. Michael is incredibly talented and his artistry is wonderful. Can't wait to see our finished wedding album!!

Meggie · Married on 10/22/2017

Weddings tend to go by in a blink of an eye even though you spend so much time and effort planning them! But if you happen to find the right photographer, you could relive those cherished moments whenever you feel like taking a stroll down memory lane.

I know a few brides who were so unhappy with their finished photographs that they hardly ever look at their albums anymore. Fortunately for us, my husband found Michael Anthony’s Studio 23 wedding service and we could not be happier! We worked with Stephanie as the photographer and she was so engaging and happy to work with us. We communicated frequently with Courtney and she is very organized and easy to work with.

We did have a concern about one of the pictures not being edited correctly, BUT they resolved the situation immediately and replaced the picture at no charge, while being very understanding of the situation. We even got messages from MICHAEL ANTHONY HIMSELF! This is so indicative of how much he cares about his clients and making sure Studio 23 thrives as a company. Everyone there is compassionate, gives you a chance to think about your decisions, and works with you to stay within your budget. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Michael Anthony Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Meggie, you are amazing! Thanks you for placing your trust in us and I am so happy we had the opportunity to meet you. Congratulations to you both and we cannot wait to work with you in the future!

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Michael and Jen are phenomenal! They are both so sweet and talented! The day of my wedding they kept me within my timeline better than my wedding coordinator! Jen always made sure my dress was perfect, best bridesmaids I ever had! When it came time to pick a wedding photographer I knew I wanted something different. I wanted something that didn't look typical and I wanted dynamic! Michael Anthony is more than a photographer he is an artist. The photos he captured and the way he presents them are always breathtaking to say the least. I had been following him for years and years prior to me even getting engaged. Having him as our wedding photographer was an absolute blessing and such a delight. Are is my forever photographer. They are also completely affordable for what you receive. He is hands down the number one best photographer. He also traveled all the way to La Jolla, CA for my wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Michael Anthony Photography 18
    Michael Anthony Photography 19
    Michael Anthony Photography 20
    Michael Anthony Photography 21

Michael Anthony Photography's reply:

Sam, thank you so much for trusting us with your day. You and Ryan are incredible people. Jen and I wish you complete happiness in the future and we cannot wait to document some more amazing moments to come in your lives together. :-)

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely worth every penny! They worked with us with everything and my photographer from the sister company studio 23 was excellent!! Loved how our album turned out, so beautiful! Thank you guys!!

Michael Anthony Photography 22
    Michael Anthony Photography 23

Nicolette · Married on 08/25/2017

Michael and his staff were so accommodating and took the most amazing photos. They truly captured the special day like no one else could have.

Michael Anthony Photography 24
    Michael Anthony Photography 25
    Michael Anthony Photography 26

Syeda · Married on 08/19/2017

Michael Anthony, Jen, and Courtney are nothing short of amazing when it comes to wedding photography. They were absolutely amazing in delivering our dream wedding photos that will last a lifetime. The best part is how down to earth they are! Michael’s artistic vision is extraordinary and makes every shot magical! We picked our venue and our wedding date around his schedule and it was every bit worth it! I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

We hired Michael Anthony Photography for our Save the Date photos and Wedding Photography. Both my wife and I are so happy with all of the pictures, and were deeply impressed by the level of professional and detail that goes into all of their work. Their team was fun and easy to work with, and really made the entire process enjoyable. The photos were absolutely incredible and each photo looks like a work of art, and definitely exceeded all our expectations. We would highly recommend Michael Anthony Photography and his team to any of our family and friends.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Michael Anthony Photography 27
    Michael Anthony Photography 28
    Michael Anthony Photography 29
    Michael Anthony Photography 30

Michael Anthony Photography's reply:

Brandon, thank you so much for trusting our team to capture the incredible moments of your day. You and Inbar are beautiful people and we consider you both friends. We appreciate the responsibility you entrusted us with and we cannot wait to capture future events in your lives together :-)

Vallery · Married on 04/04/2017

Michael and Jen are absolutely amazing! We honestly couldn’t have asked for anything better than them, the dream team. If you’re researching for your photographer for your wedding, please stop and give him a call/ email NOW. You’ll thank me later! He books up really quickly and for a good reason! He’s not just a photographer that just shoots couples, he shoots works of art. My husband and I have done our engagement session and our wedding day with him and we’re both getting nonstop compliments of how amazing our photos look. The only problem you’re going to get from Michael Anthony is wishing you have more wall space to hang the portraits and canvas from all the beautiful photos you have to select from. Honestly we can’t thank Michael and Jen enough for capturing the most important day in our lives and even making us look good in the process. I definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Michael Anthony Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vallery, working with you and Eddie has been incredible. Jen and I are so happy that you loved your photos and cannot wait to photograph you guys for years to come!

Stephanie · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Michael Anthony for our wedding and we absolutely loved him and his wife. They make a great team and the photographs are incredibly beautiful and artsy. You know you have an amazing photographer when you can't even decide which photos to select because there are so many great ones to select from! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Michael Anthony Photography's reply:

Steph, you and Grant have been amazing to work with as well. Your wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Jen and I are so thankful to have been a part of it!
  • I

Ilana · Married on 01/22/2017

Best wedding photographer, ever! Hands down. If you want beautiful photos of the event, plus amazing wall-art of your wedding, you definitely need to book them. They are a bit on the pricey-er side of photographers, but you get what you pay for, 1000%. Definitely worth it! Don't look any further, book them!!!!

Hannah Marie · Married on 08/03/2016

My advice when trying to book this vendor:
    Book your wedding date around their availability. Photography is such a key portion of any wedding you will want to ensure you get the best talent so you don't have any regrets!

My experience:
    I am a wedding photographer and chose Michael Anthony Photography for a few reasons. Here are my top three...

3: He appreciates the art of the job and I knew he'd push himself to create some beautiful portraits that we'll enjoy for a lifetime while at the same time capturing the story of our day to be told in our wedding album.

2: He's a master of light and posing. I knew that regardless of the locations we were in, he'd nail it and make even the darkest of closets look stunning if needed.

And the #1 reason: I wanted to be a bride on my wedding day. It is really difficult to turn off the photographer in me, as any photographer will attest to. The best gift a wedding-photographer-bride can receive is the gift of being able to be present on their own wedding day. My confidence in Mike and his crew allowed me to do just that: be a bride without having to give a single thought about "fixing" the shots before they were taken. Not once did I second guess or question his ability or artistic choices.

Thank you so much, MAP, for being a professional and creative photography team who is always pushing the boundaries of our industry to ensure continual growth!

And, even more so, thank you for gifting me the opportunity to be a bride and enjoy my wedding day xo

Hannah Marie
    Toronto, Canada

Robert · Married on 06/15/2016

If you'd asked me earlier this year, I would never have imagined how satisfied and impressed I'd be today. My wife was the one who discovered Michael Anthony Photography, and I was (as I typically am with spending money) skeptical at first. But, after meeting with Michael for the first time, I was confident he was a perfect fit for us. Michael and his team are exceptionally talented, and we were simply blown away when we finally got to see our photos. Not to mention, we received numerous compliments from our friends and family during our wedding about how excellent the photographers were. My wife and I are forever grateful for all the kindness and professionalism we received from Michael and his staff. We highly recommend them to everybody we know, or meet. When it comes to capturing life's most precious moments, it is hard to imagine anyone I would trust more.

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

Michael Anthony Photography is amazing! The whole team is professional, responsive and informative. They make you feel like you are the only client. You get the attention you want and more. The photos are not just pictures but works of art. I can't wait to use them again!!!

jon · Married on 05/21/2016

If you're looking for boilerplate photography, Michael probably isn't your guy. But if you want something unique, creative and beautiful for your album or to hang in your house, book Michael immediately! My wife and I ended up with wonderful shots that really captured everything unique and fun about our wedding. Michael and his staff were easy to work with and quick to answer any questions or concerns along the way. Always professional, courteous and friendly, Michael Anthony Photography made life extremely easy for us and accommodated everything we requested with ease. I had heard horror stories from other vendors about how difficult photogs can be to work with on wedding day, but this was absolutely NOT the case here. Everything was seamless and I can't thank Michael and his staff enough for the experience!