63 Reviews for Michael Anthony Photography

Matted Prints (3)
Trash The Dress (2)
Negatives (2)
Flush Mount (1)

Michael and Jen and their entire team are absolutely AMAZING! My venue was very dark, with very little natural light and I got married in the evening at the very end of October. Needless to say I needed a skilled photographer who wasn't afraid of getting those dark shots and who embraced the dark romantic look I was going for. Michael was absolutely hands down the best choice. Upon meeting his Studio Manager who showed me gorgeous examples of "darker" weddings he had done, I was sold. Michael and Jen made the entire process so easy. They are very professional, incredibly artistic, and just enjoyable to be around. They were able to capture those little intimate moments that made the day so special. It was very important to me to be able to find a photographer that I got along with on a personal level. I was happy to have them be a part of my day and quite frankly, a little sad when I said goodbye to them at the end of our wedding. Furthermore, our pictures were incredible. I have received non-stop compliments and inquiries as to who my photographer was. I cannot recommend Michael enough, if you are getting married, BOOK HIM. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Briana, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was amazing! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day shoot, the pictures were very creative and detailed. Everyone always has something positive to say when they see these pics. Thanks Michael and your team for making our big day a day we will always remember through those pictures. We couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Kyrene, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot day enough amazing things about Michael Anthony Photography. From the moment I met with Michael, I immediately knew I wanted him and his beautiful wife Jen to shoot our wedding. They have such a pure talent that is so obvious in their work. Michael went above and beyond and spent 2 hours with us at our consultation showing us everything and answering every question we had. I really don’t think you can find better photographers for your wedding. I mean every word of this with all my heart, and they made our day so stress free and fun. Our photos are breathtaking and BEYOND anything I could have imagined! You get so much included in what you pay, the value is excellent. Not only are they professional, they are also such sweet people who truly are passionate for people and what they do. I could write a novel about them, but all that to say, you will NOT find better! They are the best.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Michael and Jennifer did an outstanding job with our wedding. My wife raced over them over their initial consultation, and I see exactly why she did. They are incredible at what they do, and I have never seen such amazing pictures in my life as our wedding photos. They are extremely artistic and not the “typical” wedding look, they make very unique and stunning photos. They were very cool and made our day smooth. Coming from a guy who doesn’t like taking pictures, that means a lot. I enjoyed every minute of them and they are the best choice.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with this studio as a whole. They are great at communicating and make sure you are feeling excited for your wedding day. The wedding packages they offer are quite exciting! Most photographers we were stumbling across do this for a hobby. Michael and his team are THE BEST at what they do! To say they are the professionals of this industry is an understatement!

Profile Picture Tiffanie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

Michael Anthony, his wife Jen and their associate Courtney are the best of the best. We loved working with them to capture the highlights of our recent wedding at the MountainGate Country Club. They were professional and easy to work with. Michael is incredibly talented and his artistry is wonderful. Can't wait to see our finished wedding album!!

Profile Picture Cerise, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Weddings tend to go by in a blink of an eye even though you spend so much time and effort planning them! But if you happen to find the right photographer, you could relive those cherished moments whenever you feel like taking a stroll down memory lane.

I know a few brides who were so unhappy with their finished photographs that they hardly ever look at their albums anymore. Fortunately for us, my husband found Michael Anthony’s Studio 23 wedding service and we could not be happier! We worked with Stephanie as the photographer and she was so engaging and happy to work with us. We communicated frequently with Courtney and she is very organized and easy to work with.

We did have a concern about one of the pictures not being edited correctly, BUT they resolved the situation immediately and replaced the picture at no charge, while being very understanding of the situation. We even got messages from MICHAEL ANTHONY HIMSELF! This is so indicative of how much he cares about his clients and making sure Studio 23 thrives as a company. Everyone there is compassionate, gives you a chance to think about your decisions, and works with you to stay within your budget. We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Meggie, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

Michael and Jen are phenomenal! They are both so sweet and talented! The day of my wedding they kept me within my timeline better than my wedding coordinator! Jen always made sure my dress was perfect, best bridesmaids I ever had! When it came time to pick a wedding photographer I knew I wanted something different. I wanted something that didn't look typical and I wanted dynamic! Michael Anthony is more than a photographer he is an artist. The photos he captured and the way he presents them are always breathtaking to say the least. I had been following him for years and years prior to me even getting engaged. Having him as our wedding photographer was an absolute blessing and such a delight. Are is my forever photographer. They are also completely affordable for what you receive. He is hands down the number one best photographer. He also traveled all the way to La Jolla, CA for my wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Absolutely worth every penny! They worked with us with everything and my photographer from the sister company studio 23 was excellent!! Loved how our album turned out, so beautiful! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Michael and his staff were so accommodating and took the most amazing photos. They truly captured the special day like no one else could have.

Profile Picture Nicolette, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael Anthony, Jen, and Courtney are nothing short of amazing when it comes to wedding photography. They were absolutely amazing in delivering our dream wedding photos that will last a lifetime. The best part is how down to earth they are! Michael’s artistic vision is extraordinary and makes every shot magical! We picked our venue and our wedding date around his schedule and it was every bit worth it! I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Syeda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Michael Anthony Photography for our Save the Date photos and Wedding Photography. Both my wife and I are so happy with all of the pictures, and were deeply impressed by the level of professional and detail that goes into all of their work. Their team was fun and easy to work with, and really made the entire process enjoyable. The photos were absolutely incredible and each photo looks like a work of art, and definitely exceeded all our expectations. We would highly recommend Michael Anthony Photography and his team to any of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael and Jen are absolutely amazing! We honestly couldn’t have asked for anything better than them, the dream team. If you’re researching for your photographer for your wedding, please stop and give him a call/ email NOW. You’ll thank me later! He books up really quickly and for a good reason! He’s not just a photographer that just shoots couples, he shoots works of art. My husband and I have done our engagement session and our wedding day with him and we’re both getting nonstop compliments of how amazing our photos look. The only problem you’re going to get from Michael Anthony is wishing you have more wall space to hang the portraits and canvas from all the beautiful photos you have to select from. Honestly we can’t thank Michael and Jen enough for capturing the most important day in our lives and even making us look good in the process. I definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Vallery, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Michael Anthony for our wedding and we absolutely loved him and his wife. They make a great team and the photographs are incredibly beautiful and artsy. You know you have an amazing photographer when you can't even decide which photos to select because there are so many great ones to select from! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best wedding photographer, ever! Hands down. If you want beautiful photos of the event, plus amazing wall-art of your wedding, you definitely need to book them. They are a bit on the pricey-er side of photographers, but you get what you pay for, 1000%. Definitely worth it! Don't look any further, book them!!!!

Profile Picture Ilana, 1/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

My advice when trying to book this vendor:
Book your wedding date around their availability. Photography is such a key portion of any wedding you will want to ensure you get the best talent so you don't have any regrets!

My experience:
I am a wedding photographer and chose Michael Anthony Photography for a few reasons. Here are my top three...

3: He appreciates the art of the job and I knew he'd push himself to create some beautiful portraits that we'll enjoy for a lifetime while at the same time capturing the story of our day to be told in our wedding album.

2: He's a master of light and posing. I knew that regardless of the locations we were in, he'd nail it and make even the darkest of closets look stunning if needed.

And the #1 reason: I wanted to be a bride on my wedding day. It is really difficult to turn off the photographer in me, as any photographer will attest to. The best gift a wedding-photographer-bride can receive is the gift of being able to be present on their own wedding day. My confidence in Mike and his crew allowed me to do just that: be a bride without having to give a single thought about "fixing" the shots before they were taken. Not once did I second guess or question his ability or artistic choices.

Thank you so much, MAP, for being a professional and creative photography team who is always pushing the boundaries of our industry to ensure continual growth!

And, even more so, thank you for gifting me the opportunity to be a bride and enjoy my wedding day xo

Hannah Marie
Toronto, Canada

Profile Picture Hannah Marie, 8/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you'd asked me earlier this year, I would never have imagined how satisfied and impressed I'd be today. My wife was the one who discovered Michael Anthony Photography, and I was (as I typically am with spending money) skeptical at first. But, after meeting with Michael for the first time, I was confident he was a perfect fit for us. Michael and his team are exceptionally talented, and we were simply blown away when we finally got to see our photos. Not to mention, we received numerous compliments from our friends and family during our wedding about how excellent the photographers were. My wife and I are forever grateful for all the kindness and professionalism we received from Michael and his staff. We highly recommend them to everybody we know, or meet. When it comes to capturing life's most precious moments, it is hard to imagine anyone I would trust more.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Michael Anthony Photography is amazing! The whole team is professional, responsive and informative. They make you feel like you are the only client. You get the attention you want and more. The photos are not just pictures but works of art. I can't wait to use them again!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for boilerplate photography, Michael probably isn't your guy. But if you want something unique, creative and beautiful for your album or to hang in your house, book Michael immediately! My wife and I ended up with wonderful shots that really captured everything unique and fun about our wedding. Michael and his staff were easy to work with and quick to answer any questions or concerns along the way. Always professional, courteous and friendly, Michael Anthony Photography made life extremely easy for us and accommodated everything we requested with ease. I had heard horror stories from other vendors about how difficult photogs can be to work with on wedding day, but this was absolutely NOT the case here. Everything was seamless and I can't thank Michael and his staff enough for the experience!

Profile Picture jon, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I had such a wonderful experience with Michael Anthony from start to finish! My husband and I got married this past July and we are now reliving our favorite day through Michael’s amazing shots that tell our story.

Michael and his team are so talented, and this was so evident from the first time I saw their work. Michael and his assistant shot our wedding and we knew that we could surely trust them to photograph one of the most important days in our lives. He did not fail to exceed our expectations from our engagement session to the very last photo of the wedding night; Michael captured every special moment perfectly. He has an incredibly artistic and intuitive eye and works with natural lighting and angles to create stunning photos. On top of all of that, he is super easy-going and very efficient—a great combination to relax any last nerves before the ceremony, while also allowing the busy day to continue smoothly.

Another huge bonus was that while we were on our honeymoon, only two days later, Michael had already finished editing so many photos and posted them on his blog and social media (many of my friends who have recently gotten married had to wait at least a couple weeks to see any of their wedding photos). We were so ecstatic to see our photos only a couple days after the big day!!! We couldn’t stop looking at them all then and we still can’t stop! Michael then helped us to coordinate our wedding album into a beautiful story-format and carefully pick out our canvases and prints (and trust me you will want to hang these photos on the walls). We couldn’t be more thrilled with the job that Michael and his team did for our wedding! What an awesome group of talented professionals!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It's hard not to share every detail of how amazing my experience was! First off, every part of me was intimidated by their website as I could see that the quality of their work was absolutely masterful - but I couldn't resist working with them since I had a feeling that I'd be in the right hands. From the moment I corresponded with their associate, Courtney, up until I left my shoot I was thrilled--and still am! They have a great studio with lots of room and Jennifer and Michael are quick and sharp with the camera. Just amazing, I'm really at a loss for words!!!

Profile Picture rae, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Here's the deal. Michael Anthony is not cheap. He just isn't, and if you can't deal with that, it's understandable. But don't stop reading. Give me a minute to sell you.

Photography is the single most important thing you'll have on your wedding day. Every picture tells a million stories, not just one. Even the video doesn't compare, because video tells you what emotions to feel. Pictures provoke you to feel those emotions yourself, and every time I look at my wedding photos, I'm transported back to that day.

This is what Michael Anthony does. I'll pay for his work all day, any day. It's that amazing. I was worried about photography because I work in TV, and I tend to be picky about visual arts. But there's no question Michael and his assistants are top level photographers. They are efficient, effective, and blend in to the wedding so perfectly. I never knew he was around, yet I have these amazing photos of me when my wife walked down the aisle. How he took them, I'll never know. But it's the single happiest feeling I've ever known, and it's captured in multiple pictures.

Michael specializes in storytelling through pictures, which is an art in itself. And he makes ridiculously amazing albums.

But here's the most important thing I can say, above all else: Michael and his wife, Jenn, are amazing people. You can tell they care, and they care a lot. It's not just about money for them. It's about giving clients something to hold onto for the rest of time. A lasting memory of the happiest day ever. Michael did that. And in the process became like a longtime friend, an extended part of the family. When you hire Michael Anthony, you aren't just hiring someone with a camera to point and shoot. You're hiring someone who cares as much about this time in your life as you do.

So don't let cost turn you away. Go sit down with him. You won't leave and go anywhere else. And you'll never regret that decision in your life.

Profile Picture User5270802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael and his team were very easy and fun to work with. They make you feel comfortable and at ease while taking the photos. The outcome of our engagement and wedding photos exceeded our expectations. I would recommend him to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Michael Anthony for wedding photography! He, and his wife Jen, exceeded our expectations all the way around! I have been in weddings were the getting ready pictures can be awkward with the photographer in and out of the dressing rooms and such, Mike was great at being super professional and communicating what he was doing! Obviously his photos are amazing, I felt like a model and love showing people my pictures!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/24/15, 2 Reviews