Miami Beach Resort Reviews

Miami Beach Resort 5
Miami Beach Resort 6
Miami Beach Resort 7

Alysia · Married on 11/25/2017

This was an amazing experience, venue, and service provided for our wedding! Martha and her staff accommodated all of our needs and more! We loved every monment of our wedding and planning was easy with her help. I would recommend this venue for anyone without reservations! I wish I could do it all over again! Loved the staff and every the hotel had to provide. Trust me....all 200 guests said it was the best wedding they have ever gone too and it will go down on Wedding history as one of the most beautiful, fun, and enjoyable weddings ever!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 8

Millie · Married on 11/24/2017

I am writing this letter in regards to the fantastic job Ana Rubin, Sales and Catering Manager of The Miami Beach Resort and Spa, did handling my daughter’s wedding. The Miami Beach Resort and Spa hosted the ceremony and reception. They were unknown to us when we first began our search, but from the first interview to discuss services, pricing and dates, Ana’s passion for her work was obvious. Our experiences were nothing short of fabulous. The Miami Beach Resort and Spa offered the most unique experience; my daughter’s event “wowed” our guests, and compliments ranged from “what a beautiful place” to “the food was fabulous”. I also need to send our most sincere compliments to Chef Frankie, I would give him a thousand stars if I could-- There are seriously not enough words to describe how AMAZING it was to work with him, not only the day of the wedding but throughout our stay in the hotel that week. The food was DELICIOUS and they were kind, considerate, honest, and dedicated. Chef Frankie worked very hard to say "Yes" to every whim and request I could think of I will never forget how incredible the services provided exceeded my expectation! Hats off to the entire crew....
    Ana goes out of her way to ensure a great experience. Throughout the process, everyone at The Miami Beach Resort and Spa was extremely professional and polite. They are dedicated to seeing that everyone has a good time. I wanted to thank you so much for all your hard work in making our wedding simply “perfect”. You made planning a wedding so easy and with no added stress! Your responses to any of my emails or phone calls were prompt and without hesitation. Planning a wedding is not easy, but when you work with someone as patient and as reliable as you, it makes it that much more simpler. . I cannot begin to express the gratitude we feel toward the The Miami Beach Resort and Spa and their staff.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 9
    Miami Beach Resort 10
    Miami Beach Resort 11
    Miami Beach Resort 12
    Miami Beach Resort 13

Jinia · Married on 11/05/2017

I got engaged back in April of 2017 and the wedding was immediately scheduled for November of this same year (6 months). I contacted the Miami Beach Resort and Spa and soon after I met with Event Manager, Ana Rubin. I fell in love with the venue the moment I walked into the Grand Promenade Ballroom. Ms. Ana was the sweetest person I've ever met. Without even a second thought, I was convinced that I was having my wedding there. During the past 6 months, Ms. Ana and her staff were nothing but caring, professional and accommodating. I visited the venue on several occasions and there was always someone available - willing to help. They were extremely patient with me. Everything I desired from the way I wanted the beach chairs arranged at the ceremony, the cocktail hour set up and the reception layout was exactly what I wanted. When they had suggestions, their suggestions were so much better than mine. How fortunate was I. During my food tasting, I felt so special as 3 full course meals were presented before myself and my husband to be. It was a difficult decision. My guests loved the dinner choice. The hotel rooms where huge and the bridal suite was absolutely beautiful (flowers, champagne, fruits, chocolates). They gave us the works! This was my (our) first big event and everything turned out perfect. I am so grateful to have found The Miami Beach Resort and Spa and was blessed to be assigned to work with Ms. Ana Rubin. I am looking to hosting many events at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa as I am beyond pleased and satisfied with the turnout of my wedding ceremony and reception. If you're not sure of where to host your next big or even small event, please do consider The Miami Beach Resort and Spa. I promise you, it would be one of the best decisions you would have made. I chose them and I was a happy bride on my wedding day. It's been 1 month since my wedding but I continue to receive compliments and positive feedback from guests. You will too.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 21
    Miami Beach Resort 22
    Miami Beach Resort 23

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

We recently had our wedding in the Starlight room and we had such a blast!! Our guests were in aw of how beautiful the room was with surrounding windows and the lights made it feel like you were outside dancing under the stars. It has such a romantic feel. The whole wedding process with this venue was stress free, Ana, who was in charge of the venue events was also the reason we choose this location she was flexible with our time since we were out of time and above all she was caring and professional unlike other venues we saw. Oh and the food was amazing! I had some posh people with picky tastes and they all loved it! Plus the portions were great! No baby portions here. The honeymoon suite we stayed was perfect for all our photos our photographer loved it and my bride pictures came out amazing. I 100% recommend this place check the out you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Miami Beach Resort 24
    Miami Beach Resort 25
    Miami Beach Resort 26
    Miami Beach Resort 27
    Miami Beach Resort 28

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Our experience at the hotel overall was excellent. The grand ballroom was beautiful with views of the ocean and the bay. The hotel looks very nice inside and out, the rooms are great and the bridal suite was amazing, spacious and great views! Ana with the catering and banquet department is the best! She is sweet, caring and great at what she does. She was always available when we needed her and took care of all of our requests. She was on site on our wedding day and made sure everything ran smoothly. I can't say enough nice things about Ana, she really made our wedding experience wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Maydolis · Married on 07/22/2017

Martha canga is amazinggggggggg. She helped me tru the whole process till the very end. She helped me accomodate all my guest, everyone was beyond pleased. She arranged every detail, and made the day go by smooth. The whole staff helped out. I am beyond grateful our wedding came out perfect

Sent on 12/16/2017

sabrina · Married on 04/30/2017

My wedding was EPIC!! The first time i visited this venue, immediately, i knew it was the place i wanted to have my dream wedding, especially after meeting and working with Martha Cangas, Catering Coordinator, she made my decision so easier because of her professionalism, knowledge, understanding, kindness, and most of all, very compassion from the beginning to the day of my wedding. Words cannot explain how thankful and appreciative i am for all the hard-work that everyone has done to reach my expectations. I highly recommend this venue if you want that dream and fairy tale wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2017

A · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiance and I were searching for MONTHS for "the perfect venue" so when we saw youtube videos of this venue we had to check it out. When we got there I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with the Starlight Ballroom. Martha the event director is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She will literally become a friend, she responds to all emails so fast! She checks in frequently and she is super flexible. We elected to have our ceremony at another venue and THREE WEEKS before our wedding the venue was closed due to the presence of Zika virus. Martha IMMEDIATELY hoped into action and made sure that even though her ceremony rooms were under construction our ceremony had a great room. Everything was held on the 18th floor ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The view was GORGEOUS with the bay on one side and the ocean on the other. Our guest LOVED the fact that we had a whole floor to ourselves. Very intamate and even with 130 guests it wasn't crowded. Now on to one of the MOST important things at your wedding........THE FOOD! The chef is without a doubt SUPERB! I am Jamaican and my husband is American, the chef customized our menu and incorporated both cultures. Every guest that attended our wedding has not stop raving about our food. The banquet staff is amazing, and will fulfill any request you have. Now the hotel staff (bellmen) are not the greatest some are rude, one by the name of Francis left my room door wide open after finally bringing my bags to the room, after watching me pack the cart myself. He started an argument with me regarding the cart he is yelled at me and my fiance stating that we were going to steal the cart. The rooms are very spacious and the views are gorgeous, the bathrooms are a bit dated but clean and spacious. Some of the guest rooms have been updated to a more modern look but not all some of the rooms still have the box tvs. All in all the banquet/event staff was AMAZING, they made my wedding a total success! I recommend Miami Beach resort and Spa 150%

Sent on 10/27/2016

Elena · Married on 10/08/2016

Despite hurricane Matthew's threats on our event. Martha was very re-assuring that we were good to go rain or shine and that because of the extreme circumstances the hotel worked with us to re-adjust our guest list.

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Johanne

Johanne · Married on 05/14/2016

From the first time Ana Rubin gave us the tour, she was very personable, remembered our names, asked pertinent questions on our tastes and preferences. She thoroughly explained the various menus available as well as the different ballrooms and gave suggestions on what would be best in the morning versus in the evening. She made that connection and made us feel like we could trust her from the beginning. When I started worrying about a situation, Ana would tell me often not to worry and that she will take care of it.

Throughout the whole process and especially as we were getting closer to the date, I realized that she paid attention to details and I learned to trust her and her professionalism. If I called and left her a voicemail she would email me to let me know that she was In the middle of something and will make time as soon as possible and she did. She always kept the communication open and answered the million and 1 questions I had. The day prior to the wedding, I was able to check in easily, went into my beautiful room and found a nice thank you card.

I’m grateful to have had someone such as Ana to oversee the details of my wedding with such care.

Since there’s always room for improvement, I will leave one recommendations:

1. The outdoor events should always be set up right in front of the hotel so the building’s shades can cover the set up as well as the guests attending the event.

As a whole I was very pleased with my experience with the hotel, overly pleased with my catering manager and I will make sure that I fill out a survey on wedding wire.

Johanne E. Naipaul

Sent on 06/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/02/2016

If you want a stress-free wedding reception, this is the place! Ana Rubin, the catering manager, helped us with every single detail of the reception and I couldn't be anymore grateful to her and all the amazing staff that helped us! She was a pleasure to work with; she answered all of my questions and took care of all of my needs. She went above and beyond to keep my stress level low. All my guests kept telling us how beautiful the place was and how outstanding the food and service was. Both my husband and I couldn't ask for more and definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/14/2016

We used Miami Beach Resort and Spa to host our wedding rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, Ana and her crew exceeded our expectations!!! We will use them again!!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Rodline · Married on 10/11/2015

As a wedding coordinator, I had the pleasure of working a wedding at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa. I instantly fell in love with the Starlight Ballroom. I remember thinking if I ever got engaged this venue would definitely be my wedding venue. Imagine my excitement when my husband/then boyfriend proposed to me? I was ecstatic!! Instantly, we started working very closely with Martha Cangas. Words can not begin to describe the love that we now have for her. She loves her clients, very caring, loving, understanding and not to mention professionals. She always calls back and answers her emails promptly. We are so grateful for her.

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Martha and her team including her assistant Jacky. They helped me every step of the way to overcome any possible obsticles that came our way. The staff was very friendly and attentive. I had a lot of family members and friends staying at the hotel and they took care of them with the same care. It definitely puts a smile on our faces when our guests compliment our wedding day. They were so impressed with the ballrooms, the venue, the view , the food and the list goes on. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.

Sebastian and Rodline Prado

Sent on 11/13/2015

We visited 7 venues in Miami Beach, and Miami Beach Resort and Spa was by far the best choice. We wanted a place on the beach that was elegant and comfortable but within our budget, and this venue turned out perfectly. We had a smaller wedding of just 50 guests and they were able to provide a ceremony on the beach and the perfect sized room on the 18th floor, which had a beautiful view of the ocean and bay.

Ana is an awesome coordinator - always responsive to emails and calls, and she took the time to answer our many questions in preparing for the wedding! Everything on the day of the wedding went like clockwork - the setup, food, bar, and everything else was arranged perfectly. The food was delicious and all of the staff were incredibly helpful and kind. Ana's recommendations for everything from the time of the ceremony to the setup of the reception room were spot on, and she worked with us to have just what we wanted within our budget! Also, both she and other staff members are bilingual, which is helpful in planning a wedding that has both Spanish-speaking and English-speaking guests.

We were extremely happy to have our wedding here and recommend it highly!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Joanna · Married on 09/25/2015

I had my wedding at Miami Beach Resort & Spa about a month ago, on September 25th 2015 and I am very pleased to write a review on this venue, not only as a venue but as a hotel too. I want to start by saying our wedding came out just as my husband and I planned for over a year; we had our ceremony in the hotel and the cocktail and dinner/reception followed in the 18th floor, cocktail hour was over looking the ocean and dinner/reception was in the "Starlight" over looking the city, giving our guests a wonderful sight seeing. Most of our guests were from out of town and they were amazed by the service, the location, the access to the ocean/pool, the food, the venue and everything else in it. I recommend this venue for any bride and groom that are seeking at the moment, this hotel is located right on Miami Beach which makes it an awesome location, and amazing for a wedding photo-shoot on the sand. The service is amazing, starting from valet, pool service, restaurant service, lobby/concierge service, maids, etc. Nevertheless; my especial thanks go to my wedding coordinator Ana Rubin, her head of department Martha, and also her assistant Erica, they totally helped me out during the day of my wedding. Ana Rubin, went above and beyond throughout the year of planning by helping me with all the details, answering all my questions and making sure my wedding came out perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/18/2015

we had a our wedding at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa on September 18, 2015. We had the best coordinator ever Ms. Ana Rubin did an amazing Job. I can't even put into words how she helped us and made us feel comfortable preparing for our wedding. Ana treated us like family-- from the moment i met her in June 2014- we knew we made the right choice to have our wedding at this location. Ana made sure our special day was beautiful, amazing and most important memorable. I can't thank Ana enough for everything she did to make our wedding day spectacular!!! I will definitely keep in touch with Ana b/c you never know when we may have another event in Miami.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Aillette · Married on 11/29/2014

From the moment my fiancé and I walked into the Starlight Ballroom, we knew it was "IT." Stunning, romantic, breath-taking, incredible views, perfect in every sense of the word. We were fortunate to work with Martha Cangas. Caring, reliable, knowledgeable, with-it, with a great heart are just a few words to describe her. She made our wedding planning smooth and guided me through every step of the way. She worked within our budget and went above and beyond to accommodate our vision of our fairytale wedding.

The day of our wedding came and everything went as planned. The bride has her bridal suite the night before, and wakes up in a beautiful suite with mesmerizing ocean views. My husband had his suite on a different floor so that he too could get ready. The Valet Service was truly professional, curteous, welcomed us and congratulated us multiple times. Their attention to detail was special :) The concierge too was friendly and sent a nice token to the bridal suite.

Our wedding... People couldn't stop talking about the shocking and unexpected feeling they felt when they walked inside. It was the same feeling we had when we knew it was exactly where we wanted to get married. Two months later, looking at our movie trailer, everything, from the food, to the views, to the attention, was everything we had ever dreamed of. Thanks to the MBR&S Crew, our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Brenda · Married on 07/27/2014

Marty, at Miami Beach Resort and Spa, is amazing to work with. She is very responsive. She accommodates your needs. Her goal is to make the bride and groom as happy and ready for their big day. I love working with her. She is the main reason why I selected this venue. I look forward to continue working with her until the big day - 12/20/2014.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Tianna · Married on 04/04/2014

Marty and Michelle were awesome! I dealt with Marty for all of the details up to the day of and on the day of my wedding Michelle helped her out. Everything went great! They were attentive, personable, and very professional! I couldn't thank them enough after everything was over!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Gretchen · Married on 11/01/2013

Outstanding service. Martha and Michelle are the best!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Awesome food portions, beautiful room, our first dance was with the Sunset over the city. Very friendly and honest staff. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Noelle · Married on 10/12/2013

This venue was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. Martha was extremely flexible and so helpful with our budget. I'm so thankful to their whole team at this venue for making my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Nidia · Married on 02/23/2013

I can't say enough about how awesome everything was. The rooftop room and oceanfront cocktail hour was the most spectacular venue and at such great rates. Food and service were great. Bar service ran smooth and quick-never long lines an we had 200 people.Martha and Jackie put up with all our crazy requests and did it with pleasure. They helped us with everything! We did not have a separate wedding planner and did not need one because They made everything run smooth. The honeymoon suite was to die for; we did not want to leave.

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 02/24/2018

I had my wedding and reception at the Miami Beach Resort and Spa this past February, and I cannot say enough good things about it! Ana Rubin was my main contact. She was extremely knowledgeable and flexible about everything. She really went the extra mile and it showed in all the little details. My other vendors complimented the venue as well in regards to visual appeal and lighting. The Miami Beach Resort and Spa staff were all friendly, helpful, and made our special day into our perfect special day.

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Catarah

Catarah · Married on 07/26/2014

I can't say enough about this venue. This was our first venue we visited during our trip to Miami before our wedding and once we spoke with Martha in catering and her team, we didn't look anywhere else. They are located directly on the beach (perfect for guests), all of the ballrooms are spectacular, the food was amazing, they are flexible and open to your ideas and willing to make your day perfect! I can't write down every small thing they did to make such a huge day turn out so amazing! The staff is professional, kind, accommodating and helpful.

They gave amazing pricing for their rooms to accommodate my 180 guests and when things didn't go as planned they made up for it.

They've done this a million times and think of things before you do. Every question I had, they had an answer. My ceremony was in a beautiful ballroom on the first level of the 18 story hotel. They moved the ceremony inside when I requested it just hours before the wedding with no hesitation. My cocktail hour and reception were both on the 18th floor. The reception took place in the starlight ballroom and was breathtaking with views overlooking downtown Miami.

I am so happy I decided to put my trust in the MBR for my wedding and suggest you give them serious consideration. It cost much less than it should've for such a great location on the beach and everything was beyond beautiful.

So grateful!