Mia Isabella Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Mia Isabella Photography

• Emily

Emily 路 Married on 10/11/2020

Hands Down Best Photographer

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Mia. Mia photographed our proposal, engagement shoot, and wedding. After the proposal shots we were hooked. Not only is she extremely professional but she has the most infectious personality. By the time it came to the wedding she felt like family.She worked with us through all the covid-19 ups and downs. She went above and beyond to get the best shots and worked with us on our vision. For the engagement shoot she came with us to the beach and then a carnival for a unique shoot and the photos are incredible. At the wedding she kept me calm when I was scared about the weather and kept me positive lol. I can not recommend her enough. We are so grateful we found her and I could not have been happier with our photos and experience. We want to get married again just so we can re-hire her. Love her so much!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Mia Isabella Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you both SO much. I think you鈥檒l have to have an encore wedding just so we can work with you two again. 馃槤 Much love!

Leslie S. 路 Married on 05/05/2020

Beautiful Photos and Great to Work With

I can't recommend Mia enough! She made everyone feel so comfortable that it was a fun and everybody looked natural in the photos. We're so happy with our photos; they're beautiful and we still get compliments on them.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • I

Ine R. 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Best Photos Ever!

Mia and Brandon were great! They were professional yet easy going and really made the day go by smoothly. The photos were amazing and I had a difficult time choosing favorites. Highly recommend this duo for your big day!

Sent on 05/08/2020

Mia Isabella Photography's reply:

Aw, Ine!! Thank you so much! When selecting images for my portfolio I had to cut myself off because I almost had 200 images in the mix from your wedding. Haha! We adore you both.
  • Suzanne

Suzanne S. 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Seamless and professional

Our wedding photos of our beach wedding are absolutely stunning! Mia鈥檚 eye and attention to detail made our photos so special and unique. She has an ability to effortlessly capture the moment with each photo. Her personality sets you at ease, rendering a photo album of beautiful moments which we will cherish forever. Many thanks for capturing our wedding in such a wonderful way.

Sent on 05/10/2020
  • Grace

Grace R. 路 Married on 07/21/2017

Incredible photographer!

Mia has a unique ability to capture the moments that really matter during your wedding. We had an impromptu mother-son dance, and she was able to capture the most tender moments between my husband and his mother. I especially loved all of the candid photos she took! Mia produces quality work and is just lovely to work with. Excellent experience!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Mia Isabella Photography's reply:

Thank you, Gracie! I really appreciate the kind words. We loved working with you, too! Have an awesome day!

Emily 路 Married on 05/20/2017

A personal and wonderful experience

Mia is a terrific photographer. She has her own style which is amazing but has zero problems going with the vibe of your wedding, your dress, your decor, what you ask of her. She is flexible and honest. She has a special way of finding inner and outer beauty and really making it shine through her photos. When Mia gets behind the lens, she is really able to capture the beauty in moments. She knows how to go with the flow in a way that makes your photos really tell a story. She takes a great candid (needed for reception shots!) and a great posed shot. I really can鈥檛 praise her enough for the work she does. She is a reasonable, down to earth person to work with which makes things infinitely easier on your busy big day. She GETS angles, ladies- let me stress that big time. I never really see a photo I don鈥檛 like of myself that she鈥檚 taken. And I worked with her both on my headshots for theater and my wedding. Anyway, long story short - book this lady. She will not disappoint, in fact, she will astonish you with her work. I鈥檝e never felt more comfortable in front of a camera than with her and I鈥檓 guessing you鈥檒l feel the same.

Sent on 05/05/2020

Mia Isabella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review, Emily. Made me a little testy! I loved working with you. Also, photographing your laugh is one of my favorite things. Have an amazing day!!