41 Reviews for Mia Bella Vita

Drapery (1)
Furniture (1)
China (1)
40 Mia Bella Vita Reviews

Jacqueline and Sara were incredible helping us put together a big wedding in ONE week! The grounds are gorgeous, romantic, and perfect for a ceremony and reception. There is enough space for everyone in an intimate setting. We loved having our wedding at Mia Bella Vita, and they saved the day for us!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

RPERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I knew this was going to be our wedding venue since the moment I walked in. We had an outdoor ceremony and choose to get the chandeliers for pictures purposes. I don't have my professional pictures yet, but the few I have from family and friends are just breath taking. The light, the lake and the chandeliers make pictures look perfect. My now husband and I decided to go with the all inclusive package, and I'm glad we did. Mia is a love and a pleasure to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. We choose her to be our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding, and on top of that we had another two ladies helping my family around making sure everything was ok. The food was delicious! We had our catering tasting a few months before and the food tasted just as good as it did on that day. All of my guests and family had been reminding me of how generous portions and delicious the food and appetizers were, and don't even get me started about the cake! We choose "Who made the cake" from The list of vendors. Everything was just perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Mia and her ladies took care of every single detail. I felt like a princess that day because Mia was always making sure my family and guest were happy and everything was taken care of. Thank you Mia Bella for making my dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mia Bella Vita is an amazing venue. They had their first drawing for a free venue recently and we won! I absolutely love how generous they are and how excited Mia seemed to be to help us out. Our wedding is booked for September and the only thing we have to pay for is catering and linens/centerpieces. Even if we didn't win, I would have LOVED to book with Mia Bella Vita. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

I am so glad we had our wedding at Mia Bella Vita. From our first meeting, we knew Mia would be easy to work with. She was up-front about the costs, listened to what we were looking for, and gave us recommendations for vendors to help keep us on budget. The venue itself is gorgeous and the DJ and catering was included. That's hard to beat in the wedding venue shopping! Mia let us use the venue for my bridal portraits and let us come in about five hours early to get ready on the day of the wedding. We got the wedding coordinator package and I would highly recommend it to anyone having their wedding at Mia Bella Vita. Mia made sure everything went perfectly and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ok, I could sit here and write how perfect my wedding was at Mia Bella Vita, but I wont. If you are reading these reviews and trying to decide whether or not to have your event here, stop thinking and call Mia! Mia Jones is the best. You won't find a more beautiful, kind and courteous person to help you with your event. I honestly can't say enough about Mia and mere words cant describe how beautiful the venue is! Worth every penny! If I could spend it all over again, I would! Having my wedding at Mia Bella Vita was one of the best decisions I have made in my life! Search no more! Call Mia!

Profile Picture William, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia Bella was wonderful to work with! I had my ceremony and reception in a church, we ordered our food from a local restaurant, but I still needed someone to serve it, not to mention table linens and china. Mia Bella provided the perfect solution. She brought a team to help set up/tear down, serve the food, cut and serve the cake, and take care of all linens and china. She was wonderful to work with and did an excellent job. We could not have pulled off our wedding without her!

Profile Picture Abigail, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

This venue was really awesome. My husband and I really wanted a reception hall that would be more accommodating to our wants and Mia (the wedding coordinator) was so helpful and tried to customize our wedding to pretty close to what we desired. The venue is pretty inclusive with the exception of cake, flowers and photography. We were however given a list of venue approved vendors, which was really helpful.
1) The ceremony area is beautiful. There is an outside and inside option. We went with the outside option, which is very green. The venue is surrounded by trees and there Is a pond. There is a pergola which we got married under. The inside option is large, but would require some dressing up if that's the route you want to go. We ended up using this room for our cocktail hour where we put our guest sign in book and our photo booth.
2) The reception hall is very elegant. There is a bar area and a buffet room where the guest would trickle in and out of. The dance floor is a little small but it was big enough for my wedding. (I had approximately 175 guest). Each table can sit 10 people which is a bit tight but manageable
3) We were allowed BYOB
4) Mia- the wedding coordinator helps with the set up and had great input. She was the main reason why we went with this venue. She is very responsive and on point.
5) The food was great- Mia helped us find a vendor that was suited to our taste and the guest loved the food.
When following with the venue approved vendors though, please be cautious with H town photography. The photographer was not very responsive, but Mia did help us get in contact with him. In the end, we did not go with this photographer but that's a whole other review.
Overall our wedding was wonderful. We had so much fun and this venue fit our budget. IF you want the freedom to do what you want with your wedding without hidden costs, then this is it.

Profile Picture User6154517, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar

Mia Jones is an amazing coordinator!!! If you have your wedding here, hire Mia because she definitely has your best interest at heart!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are not originally from Texas but living in Houston we knew we wanted our wedding to be here. However, we were kind of lost when it came to wedding planning since our families weren't able to help us with them living so far away. My mom found Mia Bella Vita for us and I'm glad she did. Mia did all of the wedding planning from helping us choose the photographer, to the DJ, to the cake, to the food, etc etc etc. She was our own personal fairy godmother. In addition to all of Mia's help, her excellent recommendations for vendors, and her assistance on the day of the wedding, the Mia Bella Vita venue is gorgeous. My husband and I wanted an outside/inside wedding which we easily had. The venue allowed us to have the ceremony outside among a beautiful lake and a lush green field and a classy, elegant wedding inside. The best part about the venue is that when we were worried it may rain, Mia assured me we could move the ceremony inside without a problem. Though we didn't need them, having options gave me piece of mind. Now that the wedding is over, people are still telling me how good the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Everything about our wedding day was perfect and we have Mia to thank. If you are looking for an elegant but affordable venue with options and a spot on coordinator, look no further than Mia Bella Vita. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This facility was just perfect for us. Not only was it close to our home, but it provided a beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Due to freak weather, we ended up having to move our ceremony inside, but Mia and her crew made it an easy and workable transition. Mia was a wonder to work with. She knows this business backwards and forwards, and make everything seamless with her instruction. I highly recommend paying her to be your wedding coordinator. Her staff were wonderful and knew their jobs as well. Lots of wonderful memories from our big day there. Would highly recommend. We had 180 people and fit just fine. One note to brides: I had no idea I was supposed to bring my own sparklers! Luckily, I randomly had some in my trunk for our exit.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I completely loved everything about this venue. I started looking for a venue about a year out, I went to a couple and wasn't completely sold but the moment I walked into Mia Bella Vita, I was in aw! I loved it instantly. That was just the beginning, I met with Mia, who I ended up hiring as my wedding planner, she was so sweet and helpful. She did everything she could to keep me within my budget and still have an amazing wedding. We tied the knot last weekend and it was beautiful. Everyone loved it. I will recommend this place and Mia to everyone I know that will be getting married in the future. Absolutely the best I could of asked for.

Profile Picture User3777073, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and myself decided to throw my daughter a sweet 16 birthday party, Mia did an exceptional job listening to my daughters wishes, giving us exactly what we asked for. Mia is very professional, the venue was gorgeous, my Daughter's dressing room was very private and gorgeous. Mia Bella Vita provided excellent food well cooked! The party was beyond my daughters expectations. The team cleaned in no time, very respectful. Our experience with not only the venue but Mia also was just amazing!

Profile Picture ramona, 3/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia Bella Vita was our first and only venue to tour when we started to plan our wedding. As soon as I walked in I knew it was the one. It is absolutely beautiful inside and out. There is a warmness and elegance that truly made our reception beautiful.

Mia was always so sweet and helpful. She made my fiancé and I feel comfortable when making decisions and even gave us some ideas when we were lost!

Mia Bella Vitas vendors we used for our reception were AMAZING! DJ Joe Fig made the night so memorable for us and our guests and the caterer who provided our dinner was great! We were skeptical before we had our tasting but once we did we were extremely confident our guests would love their meal and they did! All of our guests could not believe how good the food was!

The experience with Mia Bella Vita was all around a 5 star experience. We can't thank Mia and the entire staff enough.

Profile Picture Angie, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When initially planning my wedding, I wanted to find something that fit us. Mia Bella Vita was great for what we were looking for! It was the perfect size for our wedding (around 100ppl), it had a beautiful outside ceremony location, as well as a gorgeous inside with all of he chandeliers. We held our ceremony and reception here. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly!! The food provided in my package was delicious (Two Forks Catering), the DJ provided in my package was awesome (J&A Entertainment). Everything was beautiful and MIA helped tremendously to make everything work up to and on that day!! I would recommend Mia Bella Vita! Thank you for truly making our day special!!

Profile Picture User4627960, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful inside and out as well as the owner. She was always sweet and always got back to me quickly when I asked questions. The food was amazing and all the guests loved it. My wedding day was perfect and I would change anything about it. Thank you Mia for helping make my wedding day a dream come true. Wish we could do it all over again. Glad we went with you for our venue and catering rather than the initial company. Xoxo

Profile Picture DeLaRenta, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia Bella Vita is a beautiful place to have a wedding at! Mia has been so helpful and patient with my fiance and I. The vendors Mia recommended to us have been great! We couldn't be happier with the decision to go with this venue. Mia really does care about each wedding and the couple. She treats you like people celebrating two lives coming together instead of just another number like other places treat people. This venue truly is a hidden gem! Never would have expected to find such a great venue amongst the trees in Tomball.

Profile Picture shanelle, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia Bella Vita was such a fantastic place to get married. All our guests thought it was beautiful! The package deal helped us stay on budget and helped so much with our wedding planning. Mia was such a great help and was an awesome day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Annalise, 10/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about Mia Bella Vita for my daughter's wedding. We had about 7 weeks to pull a wedding together and were very fortunate that the date we needed was available due to another bride postponing her ceremony to a later date! This place books way ahead!! The décor inside and outside were just what we were hoping for - the outdoor garden and pergola were beautiful for the ceremony and the indoor reception was gorgeous. As the mother of the bride who lives out of state, I needed to be able to count on the event coordinators to keep everything organized and moving along in the planning process. Tere did not let me down. She answered every phone call, text and email without fail. Working with Tere and Nancy was an absolute joy. These good hearted women care about the families who come to their venue. You will leave your event with new friends. I highly recommend this venue for your special day.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tere,Mia and Nancy are the best anyone can ask for in the wedding business.
Going in I didn't know anything about organizing a wedding but they held my hands and step by steps helped me with every little detail.

I could depend on them, I pretty much did. I was constantly working and they took care of everything. It turned out so nice and beautiful. Tere and Nancy thanks so much for the decoration especially the outside one by Lake. It was beautifully done.
Mia thank you for accommodating me with our many requests regarding the menu and the last minute changes.

There is so much I can tell about this group of ladies and what they have done to make my big day happen. If you are in need of a venue, you ought to at least consider them and go look at the venue.

Profile Picture User4526648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Wow, what an amazing experience we had! Mia Bella Vita was a fantastic wedding venue. We booked both our ceremony and reception with MBV because not only was the venue itself gorgeous but our previous venue cancelled our event and Mia was so kind to work with us on our tight budget. She was extremely well organized and helpful. I couldn't have been so calm and relaxed on my big day if it weren't for Mia. She knows what she is doing and takes care of so much for you. The workers behind the scenes were fabulous as well. All of my guests were very happy with the service and had a great time. We couldn't have been happier with the entire experience and therefore would recommend Mia Bella Vita to anyone that is looking for a beautiful place to say their "I Do's" with no stress. Thank you so much to everyone at MBV for all of their hard work and dedication to making our special day the best. - Mr. & Mrs. Kimball

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I worked with Tere here for planning my wedding. She was just perfect! Any questions I had were answered promptly and she was always ahead of my game plan. Mia Bella Vita is such a beautiful venue so there wasn't that many additional touches you had to add. On top of that, they really take care of you like you are the most important person with true sincerity. I had to plan my wedding within two months and I had no issues at all with the packages that were available. We just had to set appointments and pick out what we wanted. I definitely recommend this place to anyone thats getting married and I'm sure other occasions would be just as great! I had a great wedding at Mia Bella Vita and everyone that came was impressed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The best decision we made in our wedding planning journey!! Mia and her entire crew made our day, a day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Rashalyn, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was no where near a bridezilla in my search for a venue but I knew what I wanted and I was willing to search until I found it. Luckily I found MBV after only 2-3 venue tours. We weren't too sold when we pulled up to the venue- especially after looking at 2 venues that day prior to MBV- but they had the water we were looking for & I saw immense potential. Once we walked in though--- OMG. I was blown away & fell in love instantly. MBV has class, sparkle and can easily fit any "theme" wedding. At the time we found the venue, it was fairly new so there weren't many reviews. However, after speaking to Mia about everything my fiance & I were sold! She was extremely helpful both in the initial meeting and all further communication. I showed Mia my Pinterest photos and she did everything she could to make what I pictured come to life- even when she was 9 months pregnant & meeting with me at 7pm when she had family & kids at home. Mia is an absolute gem! By the time our wedding came around Mia was on maternity leave and her mother had temporarily taken charge. I was nervous since I'm definitely a Type A person but Tere did everything she could to make our day perfect! I was absolutely blown away by our wedding- as were our guests- & I COULD NOT IMAGINE picking any other venue than MBV.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia Bella Vita was a perfect venue for my wedding! Mia and the staff were extremely helpful each step of the way. From first visiting the venue, through the planning, and up to the very last minute of the evening. Mia was very helpful in finding other vendors we needed such as catering, cake, linens, etc. We were extremely blessed to have such a beautiful and wonderful wedding at such a great venue with the help of such great people.

Profile Picture User4184539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mia at Mia Bella Vita is the BEST! On my wedding day we had crazy weather come through and she took care of EVERYTHING and made it perfect and smooth. Mia is very professional and takes care of every little detail so you don't have to. And the venue is beautiful as well. I would highly, highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/7/13, 1 Review