Mia Bella Vita Reviews

41 | Tomball, TX

41 Reviews for Mia Bella Vita

41 Mia Bella Vita Reviews

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Tyler and I finally got married!!! (11/02/2013) Everything went perfectly! All my vendors showed up on time as promised. I even got to talk with a future bride who signed earlier with Mia and shared some insight and advice on everything we did as far as table decorations, the home made apple butter with labels we had on there, to the brooch bouquet I made. It's like graduating from school and passing knowledge onto the ones that follow. Mia is AMAZING! We had a guest who we love dearly and due to cancer couldn't eat solid food. Susan and Mia helped us make last minute meal changes just for him. We are so grateful too. Susan is the caterer Mia uses and she and her staff were superb! I thanked all of them with hugs and great reviews! I served both chicken ad steak. None of which was left. Everything was GONE! Needless to say, everyone ate, drank, and danced all night. We did switch out a few vendors and used DJU productions (DJ Guy) and Sally Vee Photography, who I recommend 100% as well! Guyion and his staff were great! Kept the crowd pumped and dancing all 5 hours of our reception. We extended it one more hour to enjoy everything thoroughly. We had games/prizes, photo lounge, great music, a cigar humidor outside for the guests to enjoy, and said our good byes as Mr. and Mrs. with a sparkler exit! Mia helped make my dream and everything I worked hard to make or get a reality. All my friends and family have had nothing but phenomenal reviews to tell me about the venue, food, and drinks. I won a free signature drink (blueberry mojito to match our blue & purple wedding) through liking Mia's page AND a free photo shoot! Sexy photos for the hubby here I come! Lol. We also had the harpist and make-up done through our package. The harpist, Echo, was beyond words. Everyone thought she played beautifully! Charmed by Tonya is absolutely an artist. I'd use her again and I tried, but she was booked. Tonya is the best! We <3 MBV!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

Thank you for sharing these kind words about your experience. It was our pleasure to work with you and love that you chose Mia Bella Vita for your Wedding Day Celebration!

Kristi · Married on 04/01/2017

Jacqueline and Sara were incredible helping us put together a big wedding in ONE week! The grounds are gorgeous, romantic, and perfect for a ceremony and reception. There is enough space for everyone in an intimate setting. We loved having our wedding at Mia Bella Vita, and they saved the day for us!

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

RPERFECT and BEAUTIFUL! I knew this was going to be our wedding venue since the moment I walked in. We had an outdoor ceremony and choose to get the chandeliers for pictures purposes. I don't have my professional pictures yet, but the few I have from family and friends are just breath taking. The light, the lake and the chandeliers make pictures look perfect. My now husband and I decided to go with the all inclusive package, and I'm glad we did. Mia is a love and a pleasure to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. We choose her to be our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding, and on top of that we had another two ladies helping my family around making sure everything was ok. The food was delicious! We had our catering tasting a few months before and the food tasted just as good as it did on that day. All of my guests and family had been reminding me of how generous portions and delicious the food and appetizers were, and don't even get me started about the cake! We choose "Who made the cake" from The list of vendors. Everything was just perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Mia and her ladies took care of every single detail. I felt like a princess that day because Mia was always making sure my family and guest were happy and everything was taken care of. Thank you Mia Bella for making my dream wedding come true.

Catherine · Married on 09/11/2016

Mia Bella Vita is an amazing venue. They had their first drawing for a free venue recently and we won! I absolutely love how generous they are and how excited Mia seemed to be to help us out. Our wedding is booked for September and the only thing we have to pay for is catering and linens/centerpieces. Even if we didn't win, I would have LOVED to book with Mia Bella Vita. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so glad we had our wedding at Mia Bella Vita. From our first meeting, we knew Mia would be easy to work with. She was up-front about the costs, listened to what we were looking for, and gave us recommendations for vendors to help keep us on budget. The venue itself is gorgeous and the DJ and catering was included. That's hard to beat in the wedding venue shopping! Mia let us use the venue for my bridal portraits and let us come in about five hours early to get ready on the day of the wedding. We got the wedding coordinator package and I would highly recommend it to anyone having their wedding at Mia Bella Vita. Mia made sure everything went perfectly and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Deanna · Married on 10/25/2015

Mia Jones is an amazing coordinator!!! If you have your wedding here, hire Mia because she definitely has your best interest at heart!

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I are not originally from Texas but living in Houston we knew we wanted our wedding to be here. However, we were kind of lost when it came to wedding planning since our families weren't able to help us with them living so far away. My mom found Mia Bella Vita for us and I'm glad she did. Mia did all of the wedding planning from helping us choose the photographer, to the DJ, to the cake, to the food, etc etc etc. She was our own personal fairy godmother. In addition to all of Mia's help, her excellent recommendations for vendors, and her assistance on the day of the wedding, the Mia Bella Vita venue is gorgeous. My husband and I wanted an outside/inside wedding which we easily had. The venue allowed us to have the ceremony outside among a beautiful lake and a lush green field and a classy, elegant wedding inside. The best part about the venue is that when we were worried it may rain, Mia assured me we could move the ceremony inside without a problem. Though we didn't need them, having options gave me piece of mind. Now that the wedding is over, people are still telling me how good the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Everything about our wedding day was perfect and we have Mia to thank. If you are looking for an elegant but affordable venue with options and a spot on coordinator, look no further than Mia Bella Vita. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2015

This facility was just perfect for us. Not only was it close to our home, but it provided a beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Due to freak weather, we ended up having to move our ceremony inside, but Mia and her crew made it an easy and workable transition. Mia was a wonder to work with. She knows this business backwards and forwards, and make everything seamless with her instruction. I highly recommend paying her to be your wedding coordinator. Her staff were wonderful and knew their jobs as well. Lots of wonderful memories from our big day there. Would highly recommend. We had 180 people and fit just fine. One note to brides: I had no idea I was supposed to bring my own sparklers! Luckily, I randomly had some in my trunk for our exit.

I completely loved everything about this venue. I started looking for a venue about a year out, I went to a couple and wasn't completely sold but the moment I walked into Mia Bella Vita, I was in aw! I loved it instantly. That was just the beginning, I met with Mia, who I ended up hiring as my wedding planner, she was so sweet and helpful. She did everything she could to keep me within my budget and still have an amazing wedding. We tied the knot last weekend and it was beautiful. Everyone loved it. I will recommend this place and Mia to everyone I know that will be getting married in the future. Absolutely the best I could of asked for.

ramona · Married on 03/06/2015

My husband and myself decided to throw my daughter a sweet 16 birthday party, Mia did an exceptional job listening to my daughters wishes, giving us exactly what we asked for. Mia is very professional, the venue was gorgeous, my Daughter's dressing room was very private and gorgeous. Mia Bella Vita provided excellent food well cooked! The party was beyond my daughters expectations. The team cleaned in no time, very respectful. Our experience with not only the venue but Mia also was just amazing!

Angie · Married on 11/29/2014

Mia Bella Vita was our first and only venue to tour when we started to plan our wedding. As soon as I walked in I knew it was the one. It is absolutely beautiful inside and out. There is a warmness and elegance that truly made our reception beautiful.

Mia was always so sweet and helpful. She made my fiancé and I feel comfortable when making decisions and even gave us some ideas when we were lost!

Mia Bella Vitas vendors we used for our reception were AMAZING! DJ Joe Fig made the night so memorable for us and our guests and the caterer who provided our dinner was great! We were skeptical before we had our tasting but once we did we were extremely confident our guests would love their meal and they did! All of our guests could not believe how good the food was!

The experience with Mia Bella Vita was all around a 5 star experience. We can't thank Mia and the entire staff enough.

DeLaRenta · Married on 10/25/2014

This venue is beautiful inside and out as well as the owner. She was always sweet and always got back to me quickly when I asked questions. The food was amazing and all the guests loved it. My wedding day was perfect and I would change anything about it. Thank you Mia for helping make my wedding day a dream come true. Wish we could do it all over again. Glad we went with you for our venue and catering rather than the initial company. Xoxo

shanelle · Married on 10/18/2014

Mia Bella Vita is a beautiful place to have a wedding at! Mia has been so helpful and patient with my fiance and I. The vendors Mia recommended to us have been great! We couldn't be happier with the decision to go with this venue. Mia really does care about each wedding and the couple. She treats you like people celebrating two lives coming together instead of just another number like other places treat people. This venue truly is a hidden gem! Never would have expected to find such a great venue amongst the trees in Tomball.

Annalise · Married on 10/13/2014

Mia Bella Vita was such a fantastic place to get married. All our guests thought it was beautiful! The package deal helped us stay on budget and helped so much with our wedding planning. Mia was such a great help and was an awesome day of coordinator.

Carol · Married on 10/04/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Mia Bella Vita for my daughter's wedding. We had about 7 weeks to pull a wedding together and were very fortunate that the date we needed was available due to another bride postponing her ceremony to a later date! This place books way ahead!! The décor inside and outside were just what we were hoping for - the outdoor garden and pergola were beautiful for the ceremony and the indoor reception was gorgeous. As the mother of the bride who lives out of state, I needed to be able to count on the event coordinators to keep everything organized and moving along in the planning process. Tere did not let me down. She answered every phone call, text and email without fail. Working with Tere and Nancy was an absolute joy. These good hearted women care about the families who come to their venue. You will leave your event with new friends. I highly recommend this venue for your special day.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

Thank you Carol for your kind words. Nancy and I really enjoyed working with you and Katie. I hope that it will be a day that you, Katie and your entire family will look back on fondly and remember what a wonderful day it was for all of you. Take care and best wishes for your entire family.

Tere,Mia and Nancy are the best anyone can ask for in the wedding business.
    Going in I didn't know anything about organizing a wedding but they held my hands and step by steps helped me with every little detail.

I could depend on them, I pretty much did. I was constantly working and they took care of everything. It turned out so nice and beautiful. Tere and Nancy thanks so much for the decoration especially the outside one by Lake. It was beautifully done.
    Mia thank you for accommodating me with our many requests regarding the menu and the last minute changes.

There is so much I can tell about this group of ladies and what they have done to make my big day happen. If you are in need of a venue, you ought to at least consider them and go look at the venue.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

What a pleasure it was to celebrate with you and your family! We loved celebrating with you and your family!

Rashalyn · Married on 06/14/2014

The best decision we made in our wedding planning journey!! Mia and her entire crew made our day, a day we will never forget!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

So glad you chose Mia Bella Vita! We loved being a part of your Wedding Day Celebration!

Mia Bella Vita was a perfect venue for my wedding! Mia and the staff were extremely helpful each step of the way. From first visiting the venue, through the planning, and up to the very last minute of the evening. Mia was very helpful in finding other vendors we needed such as catering, cake, linens, etc. We were extremely blessed to have such a beautiful and wonderful wedding at such a great venue with the help of such great people.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

Thank you for sharing these kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day Celebration!

Jamie · Married on 12/07/2013

Mia at Mia Bella Vita is the BEST! On my wedding day we had crazy weather come through and she took care of EVERYTHING and made it perfect and smooth. Mia is very professional and takes care of every little detail so you don't have to. And the venue is beautiful as well. I would highly, highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

That was crazy weather! It was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding Day Celebration. Thank you for sharing these kind words.
  • Andrea F.

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

The first time my fiance and I saw Mia Bella Vita, we fell in love. It's a beautiful venue, and Mia is a sweetheart to work with. She cares so much about making your day special, and she genuinely gets to know you and your fiance and your likes and dislikes.

Mia has gone above and beyond our expectations, and I'm so thankful for that! We booked our wedding over a year in advance, and she has responded to all of my questions promptly along the way.

One of the other highlights of Mia Bella Vita is their understanding that you might already have a few vendors you want to utilize outside of their preferred vendors. There has been no pressure to use Mia Bella Vita vendors, though I'm happy to say we have selected to use a number of them.

I would highly recommend considering Mia Bella Vita as the venue for your special day. We live in Kingwood, and it is well worth the drive to be married at such a beautiful location. I don't believe there is any other better venue coordinator to work with, either. My fiance and I both have genuinely enjoyed every meeting with her.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

We love working with Brides to help make their Wedding Day Dreams become a reality. It was a pleasure to work with you and appreciate that you have shared your experience for future brides.

Lucy · Married on 10/19/2013

I had my wedding reception 3 weeks ago at Mia Bella Vita. This venue is absolutely beautiful and is the best place to have a wedding. The venue has 2 main rooms. One is set up for ceremony type seating and the other for a reception. The reception room accommodated all 130 of my guests well with extra room for another 20. It has beautiful chandeliers that really make for a romantic and personal event. The bride's dressing room is perfect for pictures. There is also a great outdoor area for pictures as well. We had wedding sparklers at the end of the night and the venue had the perfect spot for a magical exit. Mia, the owner was absolutely amazing and all of her recommendations were exactly on target with what we wanted. She walks you through every detail of your event and has a wide array of color choices for linens as well. She was easy to get a hold of and was there on the day of the wedding to make sure everything went well. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding. It was so perfect.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

It was our pleasure to celebrate with you! Thank you for choosing Mia Bella Vita for your Wedding Celebration and thank you for sharing about your experience.

Lori · Married on 09/01/2013

Mia was awesome and helped make my daughter's dream wedding come true

Sent on 09/02/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

We are delighted that we were able to be a part of your daughter's special day!

Debbie · Married on 06/08/2013

I don't normally rate anyone with 5 out of 5. This venue, Mia Bella Vita is worth every star! Quality of service went above and beyond what I could have expected.

Responsiveness, Mia always answered a text or email asap.

Professionalism, wow Mia and her wonderful staff were on top of everything not only the night of our event but every step of the way.

Value was exactly what i was looking for. I wanted all inclusive so that there would be no misunderstandings and I did not have to write check after check.

Flexibility, Mia worked with us every step of the way and even provided solutions to things that I did not think of. In this situation my mind had so many things running through that to have a professional such as Mia was more than refreshing.

I am the mother of the bride and wanted everything to be as perfect as it could be for my daughter and her new husband. With tears in my eyes I can say that without a doubt this was a perfect evening for them, me and our guests.

When I found out the next day some of the things that took place I was more than grateful. Our wheelchair guests were served by Mia's professional staff with out being prompted by anyone. That alone should let anyone know that Mia can think ahead and into your event before you do.

The beauty and set up of the venue is what attracted me in the beginning. After conversing with Mia a few times via phone I knew this is where I wanted to hold our duaghter's reception. Her venue is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's special day. We consider it a privilege to celebrate with with couples and their families on this most important day!

Our day couldn't have gone any smoother if it weren't for Mia! I absolutely love her and can't thank her enough for all the help she gave us!! The ceremony and reception are held on the same cite which was extremely convenient for our guests! They offer inclusive packages which takes a load of stress off your shoulders!!! I would recommend this place to every bride! It's so elegant and very beautiful and Mia is such an awesome person to work with! Thank you, again!!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Mia Bella Vita's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your experience with our venue. It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!