Mi Fiori Flowers Reviews

3 Reviews for Mi Fiori Flowers

1 User photo

Mi Fiori Flowers 1

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica did a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding. I waited till the last minute to order flowers and had no idea what I wanted. With just a few short email exchanges she made the most magical arrangements. I was blown away and my guests mentioned how perfect they were. Thank you for making our wedding amazing :)

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Mi Fiori Flowers 2

Jamie · Married on 06/18/2016

Jessica at Mi Fiori did the flowers for my wedding last month, June 2016. Jessica as able to deliver exactly the look I wanted—by going through my crazy pinterest boards and emails of photos—and provided me with options and different looks I would not have even thought were possible. She let me know what was in season to help save money. Jessica also kept in touch throughout the process and was able to deliver the quality of flowers I wanted within my budget, whereas other florists were quoting me for the same arrangements sometimes more than 1,000 dollars more! The flowers were beautiful, unique, exactly what I had envisioned, and made the photos look beautiful!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2018

Jessica did an AMAZING job on the floral arrangements for our wedding. They were exactly what I had imagined, and everyone loved them! I received many compliments from my guest about how beautiful they were (even my avid gardening, flower savvy aunts) saying they were some of the most stunning they had ever seen. Jessica was really helpful and quickly responded to any questions I had for her. On the day of our wedding, she was punctual and professional. She even did some last minute troubleshooting, as our ceremony seating was originally going to be rows of chairs (which our isle arrangements could be easily tied to) but our venue had recently switched to pine benches with nothing to affix the flowers onto! In the craziness of wedding planning I didn't even think of this until the day was upon us, but Jessica found a way to make it work and everything was perfect!
    I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and flexible florist!
    Michelle H