MI Event DJs Reviews

MI Event DJs 4
  • Kathy

Kathy Henry · Getting married on 06/11/2021

November Wedding

Our wedding was the end of November, smaller more intimate setting with the service at the beginning of the reception. Tom was excellent! He worked with on our instrumental request for the bridal walk . He kept in touch prior to the wedding with recommendations and responded quickly to questions. Guests had a great time with the photo booth!
    We would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Cristie

Cristie Colangelo · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Excellent experience!

Tom and Cindy at MI Event DJ's were so easy to work with! Tom made the entire process from start to finish as easy as possible with online planning tools! I loved that guests could go on and request songs as well! Tom was also quick with e-mail responses! My dance floor was packed nearly the entire night, Tom did a great job of keeping that going. My expectations were high for entertainment and MI Event Dj's beyond met them!

Sent on 10/17/2019

MI Event DJs's reply:

Thank You Cristie! We had a great time! Thank You again for having Cindy and I be part of your big day!

Amanda Ferrara · Married on 01/18/2020

I wouldn’t pick anybody else!

My fiancé and I chose MI event DJs after attending a family wedding in May where Tom was the DJ. Everything looked perfect on their day from up lighting, to monogram, to the perfect music that we decided we couldn’t look anywhere else. We got married in 01/18/2020 and would choose MI event DJs again and again! The process is simple and easy as everything is done on a user friendly portal allowing you to organize and plan your own day accordingly! We were even able to upload a Spotify playlist for dinner music! Everything we chose was played and Tom accommodated changes and requests as the night went on! Thank you MI event DJs for being the perfect touch to our day!

Sent on 01/21/2020

MI Event DJs's reply:

Hi Amanda, We had a blast with you and your guests! You guys really rocked the party! Thanks again for having us!

Steven Gensterblum · Married on 09/14/2019

Tom was amazing!

When we were searching for someone to do the music at our wedding, we did not know who was "good", so maybe we were different in that we set up sit-down interviews with 8 different people. Tom impressed us and was beyond the others. We had an outdoor courtyard ceremony and needed some additional sound equipment beyond the reception, which he provided and set-up. We also asked our 150 guests, "What is the one must-have song at our reception which will get you up and dancing?" The responses made for quite a spectrum. Tom looked at the list and said no problem (and some were a little obscure). When the dance floor would thin out, Tom expertly brought the floor back to life a few times throughout the night! The entrance of bridal party and all the "special" dances at the start, Tom was excellent on the microphone! He really went above and beyond to help make our wedding day phenomenal.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hi Steven,
    Thanks for the kind words! I had a great time with you and your guests! Thank you for having me!

Lisa Schripsema · Married on 07/06/2019

Tom was awesome!

My DJ was switched last minute, the day before my wedding! Tom was referred/sent to me from the DJ I first booked with, at first I was very hesitant on having a DJ I didn’t get the change to know before the wedding but Tom exceeded my expectations! He was so personable and professional and played great music! I told him my preferences for music literally the day of and he showed up and showed off! Tom is a great DJ and is so good at playing music that you request! He really made our special day one to forever remember! Our guests said that it was the best dance party they’ve been at! I would highly recommend booking Tom!

MI Event DJs's reply:

Hi Lisa. Thank you so much for the kind words. I had a great time with your friends and family. We wish you both nothing but the best!

Jessica Roberts · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect in every way!!

Tom was hands dow , THE perfect person to DJ our wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole time, he welcomed requests, and totally went with the flow.

• Sammi

Sammi Masongsong · Married on 06/29/2019

Chateau on the River Wedding

Tom and Cindy made our wedding planning so extremely easy. Tom responded quickly to all my very worried bride questions! My family and friends enjoyed the entertainment and the dance floor was hopping! The Photo Booth was a hit as well with the guests. I would recommend them any day!

Sent on 07/02/2019

MI Event DJs's reply:

Hi Sammi! Thank you so much for allowing Cindy and I to be part of your big day. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and your friends/family made the day great. Thank You again!

Shannon Helton · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience

Tom and Cindy did a great job at our wedding! We had an outdoor ceremony that they accommodated for and then brought the party back in for the reception! They played all of our requests and the dance floor was packed all night. Even my 93 year old grandma was out there dancing! Cindy did a great job at the photobooth. Some of the pictures taken were hilarious.. So glad we get a USB drive of all of the photobooth pictures! A great experience highly recommend!

MI Event DJs 5
    Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ

My husband and I did the photo booth and DJ package and I was great! Tom and Cindy are wonderful people and have an amazing service. The website for them is so user friendly and allows you to control so much and not have to worry about sending 100 emails or texts because you forgot something here or there. We also got all the photos from the photo booth and they are priceless, we even printed some out for people. They are flexible and friendly. They are very much there to make your day easier and they did an incredible job. Everyone is still talking about how they had so much fun and that the music was great. 100% would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2019

Great DJ! Budget wedding!

My husband and I were on the search for a DJ that could work within our specific budget.. I came across Tom and his wife on a Facebook group. They were attentive and accommodating! They had all of the songs I requested for certain moments and took my requests instantly all night. They also mad a custom monogram that I loved!! Thank you for DJ-ing my ceremony and reception!

Picture Credit: Jenni Hecht with The Focused Soul from Sturgis Michigan

MI Event DJs 6
    Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 03/23/2019

Belle Isle Wedding

Tom did a absolutely fantastic job! He showed up on time, was ready to go before our guest showed up and was very accommodating to my last minute booking. I couldn't have been more pleased with this company. I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Music

Everything about MI event DJs was great! Super friendly and really easy to get in contact with! They had an awesome music selection and a really great photobooth. I didn't have to worry about set up or takedown, and the whole wedding went off without any trouble! Really fantastic!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/30/2018

amazing!!!

they were amazing! I had given them some info prior to my wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing the night of my wedding! they played everything that I had requested and more! and their timing was perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience with MI events:)

I was very impressed with MI DJ’s. Tom took the time to get to know me and my husband before the ceremony and catered to our request. We had an interacted reception and Tom was spot on with everything. We also had the photo-booth which was the icing on the cake. I would recommend Tom and Cindy for any wedding to DJ. Thank you for making our night amazing!!

MI Event DJs 7
    MI Event DJs 8
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Kristina · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding DJ

DJ was excellent. On time, professional.
    Was able to use our music selection, kept with our music genre all the while feeling the crowd and mixing in what he felt was appropriate. Always kept the music and good vibes going!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Alyssa Wickman · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Planning our wedding was very stressful, but MI Wedding DJs made it super easy! We opted for getting both the photo booth and the DJ services. They were really responsive to our messages (mostly through email), which was super helpful. They were also very flexible and their website was AMAZING for planning out the details of how our reception would go. I talked to the DJ before hand and he made sure that he knew what type of music we wanted, how to pronounce everyone's names, how we wanted to evening to go, everything. It made me really feel like they cared about how the evening would go and they wanted to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. We ended up being late to the reception by about 15 minutes the day of, and the DJ handled it perfectly. No one except immediate family even noticed! He was amazing as an MC the whole night. It's been 2 months and I'm still getting comments from friends and family about how it was the most fun they've had at a wedding! Absolutely would recommend to anyone that wants a super fun and put together evening :)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jen · Married on 08/25/2018

Tom was so wonderful to work with along the way! Super responsive to any questions I had along the way and their online planning tool was great! We had Eric as our actual DJ the night of and we cannot day enough great things about him. He was such a nice person, super fun and energetic and was so catering to any last minute changes. So glad I went with MI Event DJ’s!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Abby · Married on 07/21/2018

Tom and Cindy were awesome! They coordinated everything and we never had to worry about a thing at our reception. They took care of all announcements and kept everyone on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend them. We also had them do a photo booth and everyone loved it!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Tom was absolutely amazing! We got married in March 2018. Tom and Cindy were extremely quick to respond to my questions, which when you are stressed out wedding planning- a timely response is a God sent. Tom was extremely professional and polite and very laid-back and followed our agenda (not enforcing his own like I've seen before at other weddings). I appreciate the flexibility of the night because Tom was able to read the crowd and adjust the music accordingly. Price was very affordable and they do offer packages that fit any budget. The online planning forms were extremely helpful to request songs (and a do not play list!). I would recommend them for any occasion and would use them again myself for future events that require DJ or MC services. Thank you for helping making our day so special and run smoothly!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Angela · Married on 02/11/2018

Excellent!

What an awesome dj! Coordinated everything very well.

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2017

We had a great experience working with Tom. He was professional, polite, patient and very helpful. We hired MI events for their DJ and photo booth services. He was timely to respond to any questions we may have had and help us to create a night we would not forget. I had read many things before choosing a DJ, as many brides had said the DJ is one of the most important people of the wedding. They keep the entertainment going throughout the night. I could not have chosen a better company for our special night.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Tom & Cindy were great to deal with. Very fast to respond to emails and texts from us. We loved the online planning forms, we were able to request songs that we wanted and Tom made sure to play them. Cindy was great with our guests in the photo booth. I will make sure anyone looking for a DJ contacts MI Event DJs.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Tabitha · Married on 06/30/2017

Tom and Cindy were amazing. We utilized Tom as the DJ, and Cindy as the photobooth operator. The guests were commenting how amazing both of them were. I will recommend them to anyone who may be looking for a DJ for future events.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Amy · Married on 06/16/2017

They DJed for us at our wedding in June 2017. They were amazing. Very professional and completely focused on making our day everything we wanted it to be. We had many compliments from guests about their service. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Tom and Cindy were beyond amazing, and I can't thank them enough. My wedding went off without a hitch, and everyone was having a great time on the dance floor
    From the moment we contacted them, Tom was readil accessible and was great with communication. The day of was perfect. The music was loud and the dance floor was packed!! Please, look. I further than mievent djs!!

Sent on 01/15/2017