Mi Amore Photography Reviews

41 | Scottsdale, AZ

41 Reviews for Mi Amore Photography

• BRITTANY

BRITTANY · Married on 01/26/2017

Absolutely love mandy! shes so fun to work with and always keeps you updated and gets you your photos soo fast!

Gabriela · Married on 11/11/2016

Mandy is great at what she does. Choosing a wedding photographer can be stressful but with Mandy, rest assured that you will be getting quality images. Mandy was very efficient and kept my large wedding party and family focused and on schedule. Her services were included in my all-inclusive venue but we did pay for extra hours with her and I'm so glad I did.

I'm very grateful for the fast turnaround for the images. We received a USB in the mail with over 2000 images LESS THAN 2 weeks after the wedding. We scrubbed through them and selected about 650 of our favorites. Not everyone wants to receive all of their pictures and only want the ones that are selected by the photographer, but I absolutely loved being able to pick what I thought were the best shots.

Mandy is quick to respond, knowledgeable about her craft, and can improvise on the fly. We loved having her.

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I was so nervous about finding a photographer for my wedding after hearing stories from one of my friends whose photographer lost all of her wedding photos.
    Mandy was professional from the beginning and made me feel at ease. With all the craziness of planning a wedding I was thankful to not have to worry about a photographer.
    You can tell she loves what she does.
    I could not have asked for better.
    Thanks again Mandy and thanks for dealing my my Dj the day of.

If you are looking for an affordable wedding/engagement photographer that you can trust will do an amazing job, Mi Amore Photography is the one! :) Mandy is absolutely incredible at what she does. Not only is she an amazing photographer, but she also is so fun to work with! She made the big day go so smoothly, we didn't even need a wedding planner. And she is so quick at getting photos back to you! On top of all this, her prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of photos you get. We are SO glad we went with her! Thank you so much Mandy. :)

Hugs,
    Mr. and Mrs. Links

Marissa · Married on 05/03/2015

Mandy is amazing at what she does , she took our engagement pictures in Sedona and every picture we got i was blown away by. We just got married on may 3rd and she was amazing and so fast and we had a blast. I love her and recommend her to everyone !! Love the Dzubak's

brigette · Married on 05/01/2015

My Husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Mandy/ Mi Amore Photography. She is so incredibly skilled and her love of photography truly shows in her work. Her photos perfectly captured the sentiments that we remembered from our wedding and seeing them brought it all back to us! What’s even better is we get EVERY photo and we can decide which ones we want printed. She is very professional and very friendly. I would definitely recommend her to any future bride

Marcy · Married on 09/28/2014

Mandy captured every detail of our wedding! She made sure that we had all of the pictures that we would need to remember every detail of our wedding! I would highly recommend Mi Amore Photography to anyone looking for a perfect photographer that works with your style:)
    Marcy & Jason Wehner

Jerri · Married on 09/26/2014

Mandy was amazing to work with. She did our engagement session in Jerome and our wedding. I was nervous about being in front of a camera but she puts your mind at ease and makes it fun. We were laughing and having a good time and before I knew it 2 hours and a ton of pictures flew by. The pictures turned out amazing and I didn't need any of them enhanced. It was nice to work with her before the wedding so we could practice some of the poses and get to know her a bit. Our wedding was the end of September and a monsoon had just blown through and it was hot and sticky outside but since we had worked with her before it was easier to get all of the shots we needed quickly so we were not out in the heat for to long. Mandy was an absolute pleasure to work with and I cant wait to use her again in the future.

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Mandy was our photographer for our wedding on May 17th at Troon North Golf Club. She and her team did a fantastic job! She was extremely professional and responsive. Her shots are creative and artistic. She did a great job of capturing all of details of our special day. We had a five discs of pictures waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon! The turnaround time could not be beat. Nate and I recommend Mi Amore Photography to anyone searching for a wedding photographer.

She was very professional and friendly.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2014

We would highly recommend Mi Amore Photography! Mandy was our photographer at our wedding at Aldea in April... she really knows how to capture the best moments and in such a unique way! We absolutely adore our pictures, so many good ones that we're still having a hard time deciding which ones to print! One of the best things about hiring her is that we got ALL of the pictures she took so we could decide which ones we liked the most... she burns them on a DVD and mails them out quickly, we had them in our mailbox when we got home from the honeymoon! She also took our engagement pictures as part of the package. If you want beautiful pictures to remember the best day of your life, hire Mandy!

~The Scotts

Mandy is a great photographer and I'm obsessed with all of my wedding photos. She knows how to direct without seeming harsh - that's really important! Her shots are artistic and creative and beautiful! Somehow she seemed to be everywhere at the same time capturing all the action!

Emma · Married on 03/15/2014

Mandy was so wonderful to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. It was like having one of my friends take our pictures. She was so patient when I had a melt down in 110 degree weather, and even made me feel pretty ;-) Thanks Mandy!!

christy · Married on 11/16/2013

Mandy is amazing. Great eye and helped us with so many details we forgot. She made sure to cover everything. Really enjoyed working with her

Suleyma · Married on 09/23/2013

We had both our engagement and wedding photographs done by Mi AMORE PHOTOGRAPHY Both sets and sessions were fantastic! Better than we could have expected. I highly recommend MI AMORE PHOTOGRAPHY .We have amazing photos that will last forever !! You won't go wrong with her amazing job thank you Mandy

tara · Married on 08/17/2013

After a not so great experience with another photographer, Mandy came highly recommeded. We are so happy things worked out the way that they did. We loved working with Mandy for our engagement session and our wedding. She was professional, courteous, flexible. Oh, and she takes awesome pictures too :)

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Mi Amore Photography was Super Awesome! Months before the wedding she made sure to give us great tips on how to make the process go smoothly and quickly. The day of the wedding, Mandy and her team immediately came in and got right to work capturing every detail and moment of our wedding. She was organized from start to finish. I am usually the person behind the camera not in front of it but she made everything fun and comfortable and most of the time we couldn't stop laughing! I am so grateful to her and her team for being there and making sure that the best of that day was captured. The photos themselves are amazing and she took so many! It was almost as if she never stopped snapping photos. Its like they were every where at once. Mia Amore photography was fantastic, friendly, organized, and professional. You can go wrong with them. Thank you!

Norma · Married on 04/13/2013

The experience with Mandy at Mi Amore Photography has been absolutely spectacular! Starting with our amazing engagement pictures in Scottsdale... She made several recommendations, which was really helpful to us since we had just relocated to Arizona. She paid attention to detail and was very timely on our wedding day (I'm the one that fell a bit behind-hehehe). Her professionalism and attention to detail really made our experience a delightful one. We have her on speed dial when photographs for holidays and/or announcements have to be made. Thank you Mandy!!! You rock!

Sandra · Married on 04/27/2012

Mandy is truly a fabulous photographer! She photographed our engagement session and our wedding and we could not be more pleased. She is very professional, very organized, and very efficient with time. She was so helpful in giving ideas of how to plan our time lines so that we were able to get all the photos we wanted. More importantly though she has the best charisma of any photographer we have ever met! Not only were our photos very professional but she captured our emotions. As we look at our photos we feel like we are right back in the moment! Mandy is an absolute joy to work with!

Mandy was amazing, she is fun, light hearted, down to earth and dependable! Thank you for being there for me on my special day Mandy!!

• F

Leslie · Married on 02/13/2012

I can't say enough positive things about Mandy Reed. A little backstory--over a year before my wedding date, I was looking into venues, and I happened upon her through a Craigslist ad. I couldn't believe I found someone so affordable with such an impressive portfolio and fun, artistic wedding photos. Unfortunately, she couldn't be my photographer because I had decided on a venue that had already included one. By chance, however, my original photographer went on maternity leave--and guess who could replace her? Mandy! While I always had a great gut feeling about Mandy, I can't even tell you just what a super-photographer she is in person! She worked effortlessly around my HUGE and BOISTEROUS family...and not to mention (a little secret) worked as an impromptu hair stylist, make-up artist, and wardrobe assistant! I am a DIY bride, and last minute when eyelashes were falling off, hair was slipping out of style, and my reception veil wouldn't sit down on my head for anything, Mandy stepped up with invaluable advice, patience, and indispensable help. Mandy Reed is more than a photographer--she's an artist, a Jill-of-all-trades, and just a wonderful person to have around. If you're considering Mandy Reed, just say yes!

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2011

Where do I begin! We have been wrapped up in our wedding day photos for months... simply beautiful! The best part with Mandy Reed is you get every picture taken on your day and own the rights to them.(We had over 2,000 photos) This is huge... most photographers with charge you for every picture you like or will stamp the logo on the photos making it hard to print. Mandy is professional and someone you can count on for your special day. Mandy has so many creative ideas on capturing photos you will love and cherish. I did my research on photographers and the value and service you get with Mandy Reed is exceptional. I can't thank you enough for the job well done! We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos!!! We are so thankful.
    ~ Much gratitude

• F

Fred · Married on 12/10/2011

From the moment we first met Mandy to when we said our goodbyes at the end of our reception, Mandy was fantastic. The pictures, from start to finish, are amazing and vividly capture our wedding and everyone in it. Her attention to detail, her spontaneous creativity, and zeal for her work are evident in her pictures. We don't have to worry about remembering our wedding, the pictures will tell our story from start to finish. Mandy did an amazing job and we are extremely satisfied with her work and professionalism. Thank you Mandy! .....and keep up the great work!

Alison · Married on 10/09/2011

Mandy was an amazing photographer. She was so helpful and flexible with our wedding. We live out of state and she was so easy to communicate with via email and phone. Mandy provided us with such a wonderful service on our wedding day. She has wonderful ideas for pictures and prices can not be more reasonable. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2011

I would highly recommend Mandy to anyone! We had found her after booking a photographer originally and coming to find out she couldn't do our wedding about a month later. I had found Mandy in several spots on Weddingwire included and decided to do an appointment with her. What a difference! Mandy actually beat the original photogaphers pricing by almost $300! And we got exactly what I wanted. Mandy is professional and creative and knows how to keep things moving. She was able to reign in our rowdy bunch at the wedding in the super time crunch we had. She is super flexible and a wonderful personality who puts you at ease. Half the time we didn't even know she was taking pictures! Plus she gets your the discs of your photos super fast with almost no wait time. Would highly recommend her.