MHD Beauty Reviews

MHD Beauty 5
  • Shannon

Shannon Godlasky · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Wedding Day hair & makeup

I had a wonderful experience with MHD beauty, my stylist Helen, and the whole team! As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, Helen really worked with me and listened to me to make me feel confident and beautiful for my wedding day! As someone with a TON of hair, she also did a great job with listening to me and trying different styles to find what worked best! My bridesmaids who also got hair and makeup done, had a great experience as well and also looked amazing!! Thank you MHD Beauty!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Carter · Married on 11/10/2019

12/10 would recommend! ❤️

Madison did my hair and makeup for my wedding and was such a delight from the first email. She was extremely kind about starting super early in the a.m. and responded very quickly with any questions I had beforehand. I didn’t have time to do a trial run beforehand since I live out of state, but Madison styled my hair and makeup for better than I ever imagined using a combo of photo ideas I had sent her prior to the day of. Her setup on-location was so quick, clean and snazzy, and I truly enjoyed my time with her. All of her supplies were wonderful, and I will most likely be purchasing from MHD. The makeup lasted from 6am through the rest of the day, and my curls held up beautifully. Her personality added fun to my wedding morning, and I really can’t wait to work with her again! Definitely recommend MHD.

MHD Beauty 6
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Claire Cunningham · Married on 11/03/2019

They are the best!

Madison and her team were the best to use for our wedding day and I would use them all over again if I could. I was really concerned about not being overly made-up but still photo ready and they NAILED it. Start to finish I was in professional and friendly hands. Madison was so helpful and flexible leading up to the day and our make-up and hair artists, Jordan N and Faith were perfection! They were fun to have and made everyone look stunning. Couldn't have asked for better. Thank you to the whole team for making the day look perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 10/12/2019

MHD is the best!

MHD Beauty did an incredible job for our wedding! Madison was very responsive and helpful in the beginning. My trial was incredible! Helen was thorough and precise. She made me feel so confident that my wedding day hair and make-up were going to be perfect. And they totally were! Helen and Natalie answered every questions, followed every request, and only added to the excitement of our big day! Everyone was thrilled with how the services came out. I would HIGHLY suggest choosing MHD for your wedding needs! You will not be disappointed!!!

• Brianna N

Brianna Crystal · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing team!

Natalie did my hair and makeup. She did an amazing job and was so professional and friendly! Madison and the whole company went above and beyond to make my day great.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Newman · Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding Service and Results

I highly recommend Nashville Wedding Stylist. My bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and I felt like royalty on my wedding day and we came out looking like a million bucks. Every single one of us were in awe of the work that Kathryn, Jordan, and Amber did. Each stylist went above and beyond to make sure we all felt our best and even did multiple touch ups throughout the day as we ate and drank and waited for the main event. I can't say enough good things about this amazing team and company but I can promise you that you won't be disappointed choosing Nashville Wedding Stylist as your hair and make up vendor on your big day!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!!!

Madison is amazing! I had a very specific idea of how I wanted my hair, and my hair type didn't really cooperate with that style. But Madison didn't let that get in the way. She did all kinds of research to find a creative way to make it happen, and my hair ended up looking better than the inspo photo. I also got SO many compliments on my makeup. Madison did my spray tan and ensured my tan looked natural and great with my makeup. Really, I just cannot say enough great things about her. On your wedding day you want to look the best you have ever looked, and Madison will go above and beyond to make that happen.

MHD Beauty 7
    MHD Beauty 8
    MHD Beauty 9
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Emily

Emily Van Allsburg · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

Canaan was my lead stylist and she was wonderful to work with! My makeup stayed in place all day/night even though it was 90+ degrees outside. Madison was also always very responsive and helpful, especially while we worked out the bridal party schedule. Everyone was very happy with their hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Casey Mueller · Married on 09/14/2019

wonderful!

I used Kathryn, she had two other girls with her. They did hair and airbrush makeup (definitely worth the price). Kathryn was so much fun to work with- I gave her some flexibility on my hair and I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect style! My makeup was flawless!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kennedy

Tina · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup !

Helen B. and Regan K. were awesome !!! Worked well as a team and the Bride and Bridesmaids hair and makeup was beautiful . Thank you so much, Tina Williams

MHD Beauty 10
    Sent on 09/12/2019

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

Dream Team!

I booked MHD Beauty / Nashville Wedding stylist for the following:
    - Bridal Hair & Makeup (all-down natural curls) with trial
    - Bridal Spray Tan
    - Maid of Honor Hair & Makeup (half up with curls)
    - 2 bridesmaids hair (up-do's)

Helen was our stylist and she was amazing!! Can't say enough nice things about her. She scheduled my trial 2 days before the wedding (I was an out-of-town bride) and I knew as soon as I met her I was in great hands. She really took time to understand my vision and get it right!

Madison did my spray tan at my trial appointment - I was super nervous about that because I didn't want to be orange at my wedding! I was a perfect tan, subtle and natural! 10/10 for spray tanning!

On the wedding day, Helen arrived early and felt like one of my bridesmaids as she chatted with us and styled us!

My hair doesn't hold curls well, so it was a risk choosing a down-do with curls. I was terrified they would fall out right away or just be a crunchy hair spray ball, but it ended up being a natural style that held up for all my getting ready photos, ceremony, and portraits afterwards - even in Tennessee Humidity!

Thank you so much, Helen & Madison, for giving me my dream look at my wedding - you are actual fairy god mothers!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/31/2019

I answered every compliment with "Madison and her team are magic!"

Madison and her team were extremely professional, calm and enjoyable. I never had to worry about looking my best, because Madison is truly the best! She even waxed my eye brows before the trial!

My Bridal Party and our Mom's all got hair and makeup done too, each and every one of us were thrilled, felt and looked beautiful. We all got so many compliments! They handled the hectic, hesitant and nerves with ease and made everyone feel comfortable.

Madison was very responsive and on top of the entire planning and booking process, which was so helpful for me as I was trying to get everything finalized.

Hands down the best experience, and easiest decision I made as a Bride! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES MADISON & MHD BEAUTY TEAM!

MHD Beauty 11
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent Service

I worked with Natalie and Kathryn. They captured my style and my bridesmaids' styles perfectly. They were so fun to work with and finished up in time. I've never been very good at makeup so I've always known I wanted to have my hair and makeup done professionally for my wedding - thanks to Natalie, I've never felt more beautiful!

MHD Beauty 12
    MHD Beauty 13
    Sent on 09/08/2019

Megan Fabry · Married on 07/26/2019

Aaaaamazing

MHD Beauty and the team are the absolute best! All of the stylists were so talented and made sure everyone felt so beautiful! I had Natalie as my stylist and she was perfect! She made me feel so comfortable and did an outstanding job on both my hair and make up.
    My bridesmaids said that it was the best hair / make up they've ever had done, even better than their own wedding hair and make up.
    If you're looking for friendly, bubbly and talented artists then you need to book here!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nicole L. · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing!!!

So talented and so personable! Madison helped match the best team for my wedding party and me! Natalie and Helen were amazing and made us all feel beautiful! I have long, thick hair- Natalie did my bridal hair/ makeup and everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2019

A joy to work with!

I had a wonderful experience with MHD. Jordan S. was such a sweet girl and easy to talk to. And of course, she did a gorgeous job with my hair and makeup for my big day!

MHD Beauty 14
    MHD Beauty 15
    MHD Beauty 16
  • Page

Page Malugin · Married on 06/08/2019

I felt like a queen!

Madison was outstanding from start to finish! She was so helpful with choosing the exact hairstyle and the trial was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves! Her package personalized just for me made me feel like such a queen!

MHD Beauty 17
    MHD Beauty 18
    MHD Beauty 19
    MHD Beauty 20

Leslie OConnor · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Hair and Makeup Team

Katheryn did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup! She was easy to work with, and during the trial run she asked lots of questions and took photos and notes to make sure that everything we did and talked about was incorporated into my final look on my wedding day.
    The team showed up on time and finished everyone's hair and makeup in the scheduled time. I would highly recommending using MHD Beauty for a wedding or any other event!

MHD Beauty 21
    MHD Beauty 22
    MHD Beauty 23
    MHD Beauty 24

Jilliann · Married on 04/07/2019

I have never felt prettier!

Booking MHD was one of my absolute best decisions! After I reached out to Madison, she asked me a couple of questions about what look I was going for, if I had any inspiration photos, etc. so that she could recommend a couple of stylists. When I saw Natalie's portfolio, I knew right away she would be the perfect fit. Despite the fact that I was remotely planning (I live in NC), they were so great at accommodating my questions via e-mail as well as scheduling my trial hair & makeup for a weekend I was in Nashville to do other planning-related tasks. The pricing was so affordable and reasonable and the value was beyond compare. Not to mention, Natalie is such a great person, and I had a blast getting to know her throughout the process! I highly recommend MHD Beauty without a single hesitation.

MHD Beauty 25
    MHD Beauty 26
    MHD Beauty 27
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Nastrin · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply the Best

Madison did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased. Going into this whole process, I was super nervous/skeptical. I'm very particular about my hair and makeup on a everyday basis, and I KNEW there was a very specific look I wanted on my wedding day. I wanted something simple, classic, and most importantly, I wanted to look like myself. Madison listened. During my trial, she spent so much time hearing me out, looking at pictures with me, and truly listening to my wants and needs. We achieved the exact look I wanted, if not better! Then, on my wedding day, she came FULLY prepared. She had all her notes, pictures from the trial, and was STILL willing to work with the little changes I was asking for on the day of. Since my hair had grown a couple inches since my trial, I asked her to tweak my hair after she had already done it once, and she did it NO PROBLEM. She was so sweet and helpful. She put my mind at ease, and made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. She and her team are the best of the best :)

Sent on 04/10/2019

Rebecca Crofts · Married on 01/09/2019

No one better

MHD Beauty is AMAZING! They were so understanding of my crazy schedule and respected the fact that I was from out of state. They worked with me on scheduling my trial run and were an absolute dream on the day of the wedding. They made me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and MIL feel gorgeous and special. I could not have asked for a better team to have on my special day.

MHD Beauty 28
    MHD Beauty 29
    MHD Beauty 30
    MHD Beauty 31
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Sara

Sara Miller · Married on 11/03/2018

Super responsive and the friendliest HMU artists!

Madison is seriously on the ball. Her responses to my crazy questions and last minute requests were immediately met with an "Absolutely!" each time. I had Helen and her wonderful team on the day of our wedding. Helen is so sweet and chill - it brought such a good vibe into the crazy, hectic wedding day morning. I have no doubt we made the right decision booking with MHD Beauty!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

Madison and team was great! Madison is so organized that she makes planning your day a breeze. Given that not all my vendors were so organized I really appreciated her thorough communication and planning. I choose Canaan for my stylist. I couldn't be more happy with my selection. She did great both for the trial and for the wedding day. Plus, she was fun and fit right in with our fun times on the wedding morning. This is definitely a 'no fuss' choice for brides who may be dealing with other fussy vendors. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Just what I was looking for!

I had makeup services for myself and my bridal party by MHD Beauty. Regan was my lead stylist, and Kassie and Jess helped out on the big day with makeup and hair, respectively. From my initial inquiry about pricing and availability to the schedule on the day of, everything was very professional and easy. Madison was very communicative and responsive to all my questions. She is the owner and she coordinated my hair and makeup trial and was the main point of contact leading up to the day. Regan did a great job with my hair and makeup at my trial and listened to me when I told her what vibe I wanted for my wedding. She executed my vision perfectly. Kassie and Jess also did a wonderful job making my mom and my bridesmaids look photo-ready on the big day. I found their prices to be competitive with other wedding makeup artists in the area and the quality of their service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend MHD Beauty!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Sara

Sara Cope · Married on 10/20/2018

Total pros who were great to work with!

MHD did makeup for the ladies in my bridal party, plus my mom, and they did an awesome job. Getting in touch and getting a quote was easy peasy, and the crew traveled out to our family home where the wedding was. They rolled with a couple minor changes in the schedule, and they were fun and upbeat women-- great to have around. Would highly recommend to the Nashville area!

Sent on 12/13/2018