MGM Photography Reviews

10 | Pleasanton, CA

10 Reviews for MGM Photography

Michael from MGM photography was AMAZING!! SO FRIENDLY, He is so nice, you won't regret your investment. My husband and I fell in love with him in 10 mins meeting him. I already planned on using him for my pregnancy photos, baby photos, whatever. I have him for life.... And you will fall in love with him also... Book him. So affordable, quality is beyond great!!! Muah to Michael M.

desiree · Married on 06/12/2011

great would use again. I love all my pics.

Megan · Married on 06/11/2011

Michael was our favorite vendor. He went way above and beyond the call of duty for a very reasonable price. He took photos at our Hindu wedding on December 11, 2010 (which was small-about 15 people- and at our home in Hayward), our engagement session at Lake Chabot (for no extra charge), and our June 11, 2011 American wedding at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden. All of the photos came out great and we love the magazine style album he prepared for us that combines all three occasions. When we were searching for a photographer for our wedding(s), many of them were out of our price range or didn't have a good quality of work. Michael has reasonable prices without comprimising on quality. He is also willing to work on an individual packadge/price that works for you. He is very responsive to phone calls and emails, (on one occasion even responding briefly when he is occupied at another event!). Michael is kind, humble and easy to work with. He puts people at ease while managing to arrange them for the best possible photo outcomes. Also, our videographer specifically told me that Michael was easy to work with. Finally, as I said in the beginning, who goes beyound basic expectations. One example of this is he helped to fasten botonneires and crosages on our wedding day! We would recommend Michael to anyone looking for a photographer.

Megan & Nikhil

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

I want to thank Michael Maganis of MGM Photography for everything, but most of all, for the gorgeous photographs taken on our most special day. Michael and his team were exceptional, they were professional, personalable, and patient =) My husband and I are now in the process of chosing from our photo gallery, the photos we want to make up our magazine style album. No doubt it's not going to be anything less than perfect.
    Of all our vendors, hands down, MGM Photography was the best. When the time comes to start our family we will be calling MGM Photography to take our photos!

Thanks again!!

Lauren and Josh

jane · Married on 03/19/2011

Michael is awesome! I was so lucky to have found him online. When we first met him i can already tell that this was our photographer for our March 19 wedding. He was so easy to talk to and really laid back. He made it clear, on how important it was to have a good relationship with the person taking pictures of 1 of your most important days.

He was very professional. Day of wedding he was on time. Our day of coordinator was lame so it was nice of him to help us out. Let us know when to take pictures. At one time he reminded me to sit down and eat before my food was cold. The pictures came out perfect. Friends and family loved the pictures.

In the near future, if we need any professional photos i will make sure to contact him again. Thank you!

natalie · Married on 10/02/2010

I used MGM photography for my wedding, and could not be happier! We met with Michael a few months before the actual day and he made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision to choose him as our photographer. He was very friendly and knowledgable and made it all about... whatever I wanted, he would do. He has a variety of packages to choose from that are sure to fit any brides needs and budgets. Very professional, yet friendly and approachable. The day of the wedding they had everything under control and came in knowing exactly what they needed and wanted to do! I stayed in contact with michael before the actual date through email and everytime I sent him a question or concern he was on top of it and I had a response within the hour. I am very grateful that I found MGM photography for our special day and I will be referring him to any friends or family that are in need of photography services. You will not be disappointed. My photos came out beautiful! Thanks so much!!

Amy · Married on 07/16/2010

Having Michael as out photographer was a wonderful experience. He was
    professional, easy to work with and flexible. He was even able to make my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera! The photos turned out beautifully! I am so pleased with the service Michael provided that I recommend him to all of my engaged friends.

Cathy · Married on 10/24/2009

I was very impressed by Michael's professionalism as well as the quality of his work. The pictures are all beautiful and captured the moment very well. I have been to many weddings over the past 2 years and none of the photographers come close to the quality and service we received at our wedding. I would definitely use MGM photography again.

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2009

Michael is a wonderful and talented photographer. He takes the time to get to know you and to understand what it is you are looking for in the important process of documenting your special day. I knew the day I met him at a bridal fair that he would be the photographer for me. His plans and pricing are very up front and clear cut so you always know what your getting and what it will cost you. Michael is flexible and very reasonable with any requests you may have regarding package options and he is certainly experienced at providing his services to meet individual needs. If you are looking for a photographer that will capture all the beauty, elegance and romance, as well as the fun, sentiment and joy of your wedding day then you want Michael. Good luck with all the important decisions you will make for your wedding and I hope this has made one decision a little easier to make.

Denisse · Married on 06/12/2010

Brian and I absolutely loved working with Michael Maganis of MGM photography! He was kind, professional, and attentive to our needs. The pictures that he took of our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Thank you Michael!