MFG Floral Designs & Events Reviews

38 | Murrieta, CA

38 Reviews for MFG Floral Designs & Events

Heather · Married on 06/19/2017

MFG was amazing and did a fantastic job on our florals. I can't thank them enough for the awesome service they provided.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Miranda · Married on 02/26/2017

Just met With MFG Floral's, Sheri is awesome!! In an instant I could tell she knows her stuff. I've seen so many florists and was hesitant about spending hundreds on flowers but after sitting with Sheri at MFG Floral Designs I had to book them. I showed her a pic of exactly what I wanted and unlike the other florists I met with she knew exactly how to execute my vision. I have no doubt that my bouquets will be stunning.

Sent on 12/08/2016

So easy to work with and very accommodating to your needs

Sent on 09/21/2015

Shelby · Married on 09/12/2015

Without a doubt, THE BEST. My best friend is a wedding coordinator and suggested MFG for my wedding floral and I hit the jack pot. I was basically sold when I saw the amount of rentals she had available, specifically the white boho doors, which I used for my alter. My arrangements we're stunning and way more than I expected. Additionally, they deliver, set up, and transfer everything. The two girls who worked my wedding were fantastic, everyone commented on how sweet, professional, and hard working they were. I was able to double use all my arrangements at my ceremony for my reception and my bouquet was unreal. A pinterest dream come true, complete with succulents, roses, and pearls. She's not the cheapest, but she is the best. Some things you can DIY and skimp on (I did plenty of that).. if you care about your floral display then skimping on your vendor is not the area to cut. The best part about Sheri is she respects you having a budget. The first day I met with her, I showed her my vision and my budget and she made it happen. Be realistic and flexible and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2015

MFG Floral Designs & Events's reply:

Thank you Shelby, you are one of my favorite brides I loved doing your wedding . please some picture so I can post them on wedding wire

Debbie · Married on 04/10/2015

MFG did BOTH my daughters’ weddings – 8 months apart. They were on the preferred vendor list for my first daughter’s wedding venue and after that they were on my preferred vendors list :)
    .
    What can I say…Sheri is amazingly talented at what she does! She took great pains to find out what both my daughters wanted at our initial meetings then guided us through the process with spot-on advice every time we were unsure of how to proceed. The finished product and overall images that we so meticulously planned were (both times) executed by Sheri better than we had imagined. And she did this without overcharging – she was much more apt to throw something in for free than to look for ways to charge us more. A wedding vendor who, amazingly enough, doesn’t overcharge because it’s a wedding!

My second daughter’s budget was smaller than her sister’s (with double the amount of guests), but Sheri still did an amazing job at creating a beautiful ceremony site as well as gorgeous reception centerpieces and cake flowers -- all at the lowest price of either of the other two vendors that we met with…and our venue was well over an hour away in San Diego county (the other two vendors were in San Diego and Sheri still beat their quotes!).

Sheri’s staff is outstanding -- friendly and helpful at every turn. I cannot say enough about MFG – look no further, you’ve found your florist! Bravo, MFG!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Molly · Married on 10/26/2014

I absolutely LOVED all of my flowers! All of the centerpieces were beautiful and my bouquet was my favorite. Thanks Sheri for being so patient and being so helpful. MFG Floral worked with me to achieve my vision for my big day. Not only did she make the best suggestions but she completely worked with me regarding pricing. It was perfect, thanks again MFG Floral!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Denise · Married on 10/04/2014

MFG Floral Designs & Events was absolutely AMAZING to work with. Sherry provided all the floral arrangements for our wedding and everything was BEAUTIFUL. She was so helpful explaining complimenting floral combinations and suggestions based on my vision of the day. My guests were truly amazed at every little detail. Right down to the flower girl baskets! I HIGHLY recommend MFG Floral Designs for any occasion. Sherry can do it all.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2014

I can't say enough good things about MFG Floral. Not only is Sheri a sweetheart and so much fun to work with, but she did an amazing job with the flowers at my wedding and was super affordable. We heard from a lot of guests that our centerpieces were the prettiest ones they'd ever seen. She was so awesome at creating the vision I had for my flowers and centerpieces at the wedding and was great about finding flowers to fit my vision for a lower cost. Love her and can't recommend her enough. If you want amazing flowers at your wedding hire MFG Floral!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

Sheri and her team are AMAZING! They are very detailed and will go all out for their clients! We can't thank you enough for making our wedding so beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Bonnie · Married on 08/09/2014

From the moment I met Sheri at a Bridal Bizarre, I knew that I had found our florist for our wedding. I looked at countless magazines and flower samples and I couldn't find an exact fit. But, the samples Sheri had at the event were EXACTLY the style I wanted. The flowers were the most important design element to our wedding (at least for me, the bride!) and she really met my expectation. She has excellent taste, and provided samples of arrangements I wanted with roses, succulents, mums, lillies, and many more flowers. At the end of the day, she is trying to cater to your taste, but her expertise is what gives you the perfectly polished product.

The flowers at our wedding were just so beautiful. And they were cool too! Even the guys commented on them. Thank you MFG for giving us everything we wanted.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Doug · Married on 06/21/2014

We were referred to MFG Floral Design & Events by our wedding coordinator and we are so incredibly happy that we were. The minute we met Sheri we knew we were in the right place. She was so engaging and steered us exactly where we needed to go. Neither of us knew anything about flowers and she showed us exactly what we were looking for. Simple, elegant, beautiful...and affordable! She worked with out budget and provided us with amazing options. Our venue was in a winery and outdoors and she came up with arrangements that complimented and enhanced everything. It was perfect. Thank you Sheri and your team for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/02/2013

This place was so cool. It's everything in one! The flowers came out beautifuly. I couldn't have asked for anthing better. Sheri gives really neat ideas on what to do for your centerpieces. Also found my DJ in there. He was so amazing! This is the best place to go if you want everything in one spot (which I would recommend). It's easier to keep track of everything. Absolutely loved it!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Sheri is AMAZING. Not only is she the nicest lady, she also is so helpful in you finding your vision for your big day! She has so many options in all aspects of your wedding planning and is very accommodating to your budget. I was very worried about flowers and how much they would cost and she comforted me by working with what we could afford. She completely went above and beyond with our floral arrangements and décor. She brought my dream alive with vibrant flowers and gorgeous crystals. I would defintley use Sheri again, not only because of her professionalism, but her honesty and integrity. She truly wants to make the bride & groom happy; and we loved her! Jaclyn + Jon-Oct 5, 2013

Sent on 12/08/2013

Tracie · Married on 09/27/2013

Sheri was amazing. She created the most beautiful centerpieces and my dream bouquet! When my husband and I first began talking about flowers we thought that with our budget we wouldn't be able to do everything we wanted. Not only was Sheri one of the sweetest vendors- her prices were great. My husband and I were able to decorate every aspect of our wedding and stay within our budget. She was able to create the most beautiful floral pieces that incorporated our wedding colors perfectly! To Sheri and all of the staff at MFG Floral, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

- Tracie & Keith

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • User2207801 · 2+ years ago

She can work with Any budget and make your wedding look like a million dollars

Sent on 08/19/2013

Beautiful fresh flowers! She also created my candy table cake and my tables! Everything was gorgeous and exactly how I visioned it!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Joyce · Married on 03/30/2013

Everybody at MFG Floral did a wonderful job helping make our wedding look spectacular! Our floral was simple but memorable and Sheri and Kathy really helped us bring our vision to life. They listened to our ideas and catered to our specific requests and were a pleasure to work with. The bridal bouquet was amazing and really all of the flowers for the bridal party were perfectly done to match our theme. Creative, professional, responsive, and a great deal!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Tammy · Married on 03/09/2013

Thank you Sherry and staff for the PERFECT wedding flowers. You truly captured my vision. The venue was transformed with the beautiful floral arraingements, bouquets and candles. The wrought-iron stands were amazing. Your staff paid attention to every detail. THANK YOU! I would highly recommend you to any bride!

Sent on 03/26/2013
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/08/2012

My wedding was on 9/8/12 and I met with MFG about 5 months before then. During our initial meeting, I gave her ideas of what I wanted and she immediately put together a sample that was exactly what I wanted. They negotiated on price and threw in a bunch of free items.
    On the day of the wedding, they showed up in plenty of time and delivered everything I had asked for. The bouquets lasted through the next day without wilting at all. They put water pouches in the bouquet so you don't have to keep setting it in water all night.
    The ceremony flowers were all amazing and the centerpieces were exactly what I wanted. I cannot say enough great things about MFG - I was not disappointed and they were very accommondating.

Sent on 09/23/2012

MFG did an awesome job on my centerpieces! The flowers looked amazing. Additionally, they created a gorgeous cake for me. I had decided i did not want fondant on my wedding cake especially since most guest do not like this anyway. However, because of the increase in humidity at my wedding venue MFG added this feature to my cake completely FREE! I was thankful they were thinking of me and the possible bad scenarios.

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Elisse

Elisse · Married on 10/16/2011

Michale's Flower Girl Was the best florist I have ever worked with! All my center pieces and bouquets were amazing. Sheri is so wonderful to work with and her staff is the absolute best!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Miryam · Married on 06/18/2011

My flowers were beautiful!! They just popped with color. The owners and staff were excellent. The morning of the Wedding I even called and added 2 more for the ring bearer and my young son. They had no problem doing that, happy to help. Everything arrived hours before the wedding. Everything correct. I highly recommend Michael's for your Wedding!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Amparo · Married on 05/28/2011

Michael's Flower Girl is an excellent place to get all the things you need for your big day. I walked into their shop to look at centerpieces and I fell in love with all their sample ones. They not only offer floral services, they have so many other things. For example, limousine services, catering, cake, make up, photography, DJ, and the list goes on. I wish I would have discovered this place sooner and it would have met many more of my needs and it would have relieved me from so much stress. But, I was excited to have them create my flowers for my special day. They worked with so much professionalism and their arrangements looked fabulous. My centerpieces looked gorgeous! If you are looking for the perfect flower shop and a stress free wedding planning, go to Michael's Flower Girl, you will save lots of time and they will work with your budget. You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Ricardo · Married on 05/28/2011

Before my wife and I started to look for a florist, we had estimated how much of our budget would go for floral arrangements. At Michael's Flower Girl they were able to work within our budget and create the most magnificent floral arrangements. We just wished we had known of Michael's Flower Girl earlier in our planning. They also provide several other services that we could have taken advantage and we would have saved so much time and would have been less stress. Strongly recommended!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Jodi · Married on 05/07/2011

Sherry is wonderful. Michael's Flower Girl is a definite must for your wedding! They are warm, friendly, and know what it takes to design a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2011