MF Entertainment Reviews

1 | Washington, DC

1 Reviews for MF Entertainment

Marco Ferri was the DJ at my wedding and he was AWESOME. If you are going to use his company, have Marco Ferri himself DJ/MC and you won't regret it. He has been in the business for something like 15 years and he totally knows what he is doing. Him and his animator made the party. A lot of my friends were very pro-band/ anti-DJ at weddings, but they said Marco made them change their minds. People were dancing until 2 a.m and even my parents' friends were having ball. He also provided lighting and backdrops which were amazing and made the room spectacular. And to top it all of it, everything was at a good price point.

The only comment I would have, and I don't know if this is because they were in the middle of moving offices, was that they were hard to get in touch with a few weeks before the wedding. I had to call and email a few times, but it was nothing major.

All in all, I would definitely recommend MF Entertainment to a friend, and I would suggest getting Marco Ferri himself if you want people to tell you that your wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to (like mine!)

Sent on 11/12/2012