Meurer Image Photography Reviews

36 Reviews for Meurer Image Photography

1 User photo

Meurer Image Photography 1

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

THE BEST! I don't know how Melanie was everywhere day of, but she was. She captured so many of the moments I never wanted to forget, perfectly. She's an exceptional photographer and so easy to work with. Her husband also ran a photo booth for us on our wedding night and everyone was raving about it. On top of it all, Melanie gave us a preview of our pictures within a week and a half of our wedding. I am amazed by their services and cannot recommend them highly enough!

Meurer Image Photography 2
    Sent on 04/02/2018

susannah · Married on 01/15/2017

Really can't say enough good things about Melanie! She was such a wonderful person to share our big day with. Keeping the evening flowing while still getting all the photos in, is really hard and she did an amazing job. She was particularly great at keeping all the family photos moving along while keeping the celebratory feeling alive. The proofs we have seen are just gorgeous!!! We really couldn't have been happier with Meuer Image Photography!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2015

The entire Meurer team was a joy to work with! They were always responsive and were ninja-like the day of the wedding (you didnt even know they were there!). The videos they produce are amazing (they also did my best friend's wedding) and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Susan · Married on 07/05/2014

Melanie did our engagement photoshoot as well as our wedding day. The engagement photos turned out great! We wanted part of our photoshoot to be at Torrey Pines, but it was closed, so Melanie took us to Del Mar and had multiple areas in mind for us. We didnt even have to think about it. Melanie was very easy going and professional, which made us feel more comfortable during our session.

Our wedding day was covered by Melanie and Andrew. They were both very professional and were there at every important moment for us. They were on top of every photo on the list that we wanted for our wedding day. They even stepped in to help with our reception when our wedding coordinator did not have everything set up. Melanie helped pin up my wedding dress when it kept dragging on the ground, which she didn't have to do. Melanie and Andrew didn't hesitate to jump in to help us and we really appreciated that.

Our photos are amazing and our photobooks are definitely worth it. The photobooks are very high quality and will last a lifetime! We would definitely recommend Meurer Image to other couples!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Paloma · Married on 12/24/2013

Melanie did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. She's professional, punctual, friendly and easy to work with. She's very flexible. We weren't sure of the poses we wanted up until the last minute and she just rolled with it.

Above all, Melanie is an artist. She's able to capture the heart and genuine expressions of people on the most meaningful and significant occasions in their lives. This is a real gift.

I highly recommend Melanie and Meurer Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • Sibil

Sibil · Married on 10/18/2013

Meurer Image was one of my favorite vendors at my wedding. They were recommended to me by several friends, and they certainly didn't disappoint! Melanie and her team were fantastic. They made me extremely comfortable throughout the wedding night, and were great to work with. I can't wait to see the beautiful photos they took! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

Five Stars! The Meurer family is fantastic. They were so fun to work with and really put us at ease. We are usually kind of uncomfortable in front of a camera, and we had a blast with Melanie taking our couples shots after the wedding. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, and we couldn't have asked for better people than Andrew and Melanie. They got all of the shots we wanted and then some. Plus, they stayed ALL DAY -- they showed up bright and early as we were getting ready and stayed until the party was winding down. In addition, it is an amazing value! I am so excited to see the final product. Pictures were so important to me, and I am so glad we hired them for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2013

Melanie, Chris, and Andrew were great to work with. They were quick to respond to emails and were flexible with their time to meet with us a few times before the wedding. They were also helpful during the wedding such as helping my bridesmaid tie my bustle. They were extremely professional and on time. They knew where to go to take pictures. Thanks Meurer Image!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Amazing photographers to work with, they were so accommodating and friendly. I loved how they were a family and they took personal interest in our wedding photos. During the event they seemed to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time! They weren't obtrusive and we basically forgot they were around however they were catching all the shots!! Such a nice family and a great value!! Definitely a photographer that we will use again for other family and life moments!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Crystal · Married on 11/17/2012

WOW! Our photos were more than amazing, the services were fantastic, the prices very reasonable, and the photographers are such a joy to work with. They were with us the entire wedding day as well as taking engagement photos at multiple locations beforehand. We highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for top notch photography service!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Bill · Married on 10/06/2012

We used meurer for our wedding 5 years ago - and now we use them for our family photos too. So easy and wonderful to work with - and from looking around amazing value for the photos. Melanie is so nice and sweet - definitely go with them if you can!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Megan · Married on 07/14/2012

I cannot say enough about Andrew, Melanie, and Chris from Meurer Image, who photographed and videod our wedding on 7/14/12. From the minute we first met them, we knew we loved them. They make you feel so comfortable; they're extremely friendly, helpful, informative, and ORGANIZED (that was a big thing for me). They always responded to my emails and phone calls within a day.

On the day of the wedding, Chris and Melanie came to my room on time (in fact, we were running way behind so they had to patiently wait for us with no complaints). Andrew actually went go-karting with my fiance and his groomsmen to capture the moments there! During the wedding and reception I never even noticed they were there but they seemed to always be at the right place at the right time.

We just recently got back a small clip of our video and the photos and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! I am SO impressed. We weren't sure we were going to do the video package but are SO thankful we did.

We're still waiting on the photo album but can only imagine that will be spectacular as well. I HIGHLY recommend Meurer Image Photography to ANYONE needing a wedding photographer. They are TOP-NOTCH!!!!!!! They go above and beyond!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Where do I begin? Almost one year ago Meurer Image took the most beautiful photos and videos from our wedding. From the moment I met with the Meurer family, I was impressed with their professionalism. I loved that it was a family buisness and that I had all three family members there with us on our wedding day. They were always very accessible by email or phone and were very flexible with our face to face meetings since I was planning a wedding on Coronado Island from Minnesota. They have so much knowledge and experience about all the "hot spots" to take photos. When we found out it was going to rain on our wedding day, they were so flexible and understanding with the conditions. They even came up with some fun ways to take photos inside. And allowed us to take some pictures outside in a light drizzle. Melanie took the lead with organizing each photo and I was very impressed with her ability to keep our large and fun wedding party (16)!! It was so neat having two photographers and a videographer to capture every moment. Especially because the moments go by so fast that you need the photos and videos to remind you of those special memories. The photos and videos were edited so perfectly, I couldn't be happier. Our professional photo album is so beautiful and I know will last a lifetime. Since we weren't able to do engagement photos, they gave our parents each a photo album which was great! If you are a bride and are looking for a photographer/videographer for your wedding...do not look any further as Meurer Image Photography is THE BEST photographer in Southern California. I am a 110% satisfied customer and consider them apart of our family now! :)

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 07/20/2011

I can't even tell you how impressed I am with these guys! I didn't even notice them at the ceremony yet they got AMAZING pictures of the whole thing! The bride and groom photos are out of this world, super creative and presonal. None of them look forced. I couldn't have them happier with the outcome. They were so quick to answer any of my questions or concerns via e-mail or phone, and were more than happy to meet up with me when needed. Bottom line- I would have paid DOUBLE if I had known just how good these pictures were going to come out! You would be stupid not to have your pictures done by Meurer Photography!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Alicia · Married on 01/22/2011

Meurer Image Photography is fantastic! They were highly recommended to me by a friend and I could not be happier with the outcome!
    Andrew, Chris and Melania came to the hotel early in the morning to capture me getting my hair and make-up done and they were so friendly and pleasant throughout the entire day! They came completely prepared, professional and flexible! All of my guests loved the photographers and after seeing all the amazing photos and video, they were even more pleased with the fact that I had hired them! They went above and beyond all of my expectations (money VERY well spent)! I would highly recommend them to all of my friends/family and anyone who is looking to hire photographers!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Brad · Married on 10/17/2010

Andrew, Melanie, and Chris from Meurer Image captured our wedding reception on 10/17 (yesterday) at the Scripps Forum in La Jolla. I had to jump online immediately to give them the 5 stars they deserve (I wish I could give more)! We haven't seen all of the photos yet, but they were awesome throughout the entire day. It was great having three photographers there to capture every angle, and most importantly they made it fun!!!

We had great posed shots, and also some great spontaneous or funny shots that really fit our personality. They spent time getting to know our venue well before the wedding to understand the lighting and angles. They are true professionals!!!!!!

They came early in the morning for make-up photos and stayed late into the night to capture the entire celebration. They were flexible and did whatever was asked of them (and more). Not to mention, their pricing was really reasonable.

Andrew, Melanie, Chris - Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Leonor · Married on 09/25/2010

We really liked our photographers. They were on time, and thorough. Andrew, his wife, and their daughter were present and were consistently on the move - snapping pictures of everyone and everything. My sister asked them to take a few extra pictures and they were flexible and responsive. They were also very responsive via email and phone. We cant wait to get our pictures!

Sent on 09/30/2010

Carli · Married on 07/10/2010

The Meurers are amazing!! Don and I feel so fortunate to have worked with such wonderful photographers...and their packages/prices are great!! The Meurers were genuine and gracious, yet still professional. We even heard from the guests at our wedding how great the photographers were in working with them for photos and capturing moments without being intrusive. I appreciate them maintaining communication with me prior to the event, which helped make my planning much easier. And, what a blessing it was to have their attention, three of them, and their services All Day, nothing felt rushed or skimpy from their end...it's rare to find photographers willing to work for you for an unlimited amount of time that do outstanding work for such a great price. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Kara · Married on 06/26/2010

Very professional with amazing pictures! We couldn't have asked for a better set of photographers! Anyone who is to hire them would never regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2010
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/12/2010

This may just have been our favorite vendor. We LOVED working with Andrew, Chris and Melanie. They were fantastic photographers, did an awesome job shooting our engagement, helping us to feel natural in front of the camera and prepping us for the wedding day at which time they documented everything beautifully without being in the way or overly aggressive with our time. Melanie even helped me to bustle my dress, full service all the way around! The prints from them are beautifully edited with amazing finishes, printed on beautiful paper and their wedding photo books capture the day magically. Truly professional wedding photographers, they know what they are doing and will give you classic photos that you will cherish for years to come. We did engagement session a few months before the wedding, and this really was important in starting the relationship -- highly recommended! Great turn around on getting the images back to us too (even during their busiest season!)

Sent on 11/07/2010

Melina · Married on 05/08/2010

Loved the engagement photos! I was also pleased to have 3 photographers at one part of the wedding. I cant wait to see the photos, but I'm sure they'll be great.

Sent on 05/19/2010

Caroline · Married on 11/07/2009

The Meurers were a great choice to photograph our wedding! They are definitely a great value! We had 3 photographers there for the entire wedding day--looking back there really isnt any part of the day I wished they had been able to cover that they missed. And the pictures were gorgeous. They were really great to work with and I definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/30/2010

Brittany · Married on 10/17/2009

Meurer Image was amazing, very professional but personal at the same time. I was amazed at how beautiful our photographs were. I would definately recommend them in the future! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Brisa · Married on 09/13/2009

Chris, Andrew and Melanie were fantastic! I didn't really know what I wanted to do until the day before the wedding, but they totally worked with me and provided us with exactly what we wanted. They were with us all day and had great ideas for all the pictures. Most importantly, the pictures came out great!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2009

Working with Meurer Image Photography has been an absolute dream. From consultation through preparation, from the wedding day until the last book was delivered, the Meurer family worked with the utmost professionalism and flexibility. They started by meeting with us and answering all our questions with patience and understanding. They were easy to reach via phone or e-mail and always responded with assistance and honesty. As we prepared for the biggest day of our lives they made us feel as though we were working with trusted friends and when our big day arrived, everyone involved felt comfortable and at ease. When small problems arose with flowers or locations that could have greatly affected the photos, the Meurer's experience and professionalism kept our big day running smoothly. During the ceremony and reception, it was as if they weren't even there, even though they captured every smile, every tear, and every moment that made our day so special. When all that was left of our day was the wonderful memories, the Meurers provided us with a collection of photos that captured not only the people involved in our day, but the feelings expressed and the moments shared. They were patient, understanding, and flexible as they worked and reworked our album so that it was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for more enjoyable people to work with or a more perfect end result. I would recommend Meurer Image Photography to anyone looking for excellant customer service and photos to cherish always.

Sent on 02/24/2010