Methven Family Vineyards Reviews

Dayton, OR
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Kelsi Married on 08/18/2018
    I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue!!! Before we even decided to use them for our venue, they would go above and beyond every time we were there!!! From the second we were there, we knew they were it!

Jill, Will and the whole crew are absolutely AMAZING! So accommodating in every way. Jill is absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! Our wedding would not have been the same without her.

Best decision ever made!! They’ll forever be like family to us, and now we’re wine club members and get to see our venue more often.
  • User1537208 2+ years ago
    I was so impressed with Cory and Shannon at Methven Family Vineyards. This duo went above and beyond with helping me plan my wedding. Not only did I think the value was phenomenal, but there were so many options and perks when getting married there. They were always in touch, answered any questions in a timely manner and took time out to meet personally for a breakdown over coffee! I loved my experience there. So much so, that I still go visit and taste their delicious winesl! Well worth 5 stars.
    Megan Married on 09/08/2012
    Having our wedding Methven was one of the best wedding decisions that we made. Not only was the location spectacular, and everything that we wanted, but the staff was outstanding. Shannnon was incredible, always reassuring, extremely helpful, responsive, accommodating and an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Methven enough.
    We had a specific vision of how we wanted our vineyard wedding to be, and in all of our searching, Methven was the place that truly listened to what we wanted, and was flexible enough to help make it happen. We chose to have our ceremony in between the vines in the “tractor path”. A week before the wedding I called Methvven to check on how the ground situation was looking. Per usual Shannon was reassuring that it would be mowed by the time of the event, and even took a picture of it and sent it to me!
    Danika Married on 08/10/2012
    It was very difficult for me to pick a wedding venue, but once I saw Methven Family Vineyards and met Shannon, the event coordinator, it was an obvious yes. The site is GORGEOUS, and the entire family is so sweet and welcoming. Shannon was great to work with, and that made such a huge difference in planning and having my wedding there. I highly recommend this site. Hardly anyone knows about them, so your wedding will be original and breathtaking all in one.
    Cosette Married on 07/07/2012
    Shannon and the whole Methven Family Vineyards team went above and beyond to help me make my wedding day PERFECT. Shannon is friendly and easy to work with, and she also worked well with the caterer and other vendors I hired for the day. We had our ceremony on their lawn, set up a large tent with tables on the concrete, had catering outside and dancing on the cement patio. Their sound system worked great for our DJ and my ipod. Everything turned out wonderful, and I was one of those "lucky" brides who had a flawless wedding (though it was more about the great venue and team than luck). They have a beautiful facility with a great view and I highly recommend them in every way.