Metamora Fields Golf Club Reviews

56 | Metamora, IL

56 Reviews for Metamora Fields Golf Club

Cathy · Married on 06/28/2014

Absolute breathtaking venue. I cannot say enough about Metamora Fields. The ballroom is gorgeous, the food is outstanding and Lisa and her staff were amazing to work with. From the very beginning stages of planning to the day of the reception Lisa was always available to answer any questions that we had. We served a plated meal and so many people complimented how outstanding the food was and how quick it was served. I am still getting people who attended complimenting the food and how gorgeous the ballroom is. I would highly recommend Metamora Fields for any one looking for venue for a reception, wedding or special event.

Sent on 07/10/2014

I absolutely loved everything about how our ceremony and reception turned out at Metamora Fields! Lisa and her team were very responsive, open to ideas, and focused on what we envisioned for our day. From the beginning stages of planning to the day of, Lisa was there. We heard SO many positive things from our guests about the venue...the gorgeous ballroom, good service, and beautiful outdoor space. The food was great as well. We opted for a plated meal with the choice of steak or salmon and I really don't think you could go wrong with the choice! I would highly recommend this venue (outdoor for ceremony and indoor for reception) to anyone getting married in the Central Illinois area. I am so happy with our choice and can't imagine it any other way!

Sent on 10/02/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Metamora Fields. I can't thank Lisa Miller enough for all of her help and guidance through the whole wedding process. She was a dream to work with and her staff was wonderful. She has surrounded herself with polite, helpful young people, who were a joy to have around. Luke and Mason were awesome at the bar taking care of the many people partaking in the Spotted Cow and Luke's famous Sangria! Many people commented on the polite young people waiting the tables. It is obvious the Fields has taken time to train them properly. Lisa goes above and beyond and I will never be able to express our sincere thanks for everything she did for us. Metamora is lucky to have such a beautiful facility to host such special events and Metamora Fields is lucky to have Lisa and her staff who take so much pride in providing excellent service!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Matt was very attentive and very helpful during the weekend of the wedding. He made himself available when we had questions.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Susan · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommended! Would do it again with Metamora Fields!

Emily & Matt,
    Thank you for making my wedding day perfect with the outdoor ceremony & indoor reception. My wedding day could not have been more perfect. I truly appreciate you, your staff, your flexibility, and listening ears to make my wedding day as elegant and beautiful as possible. Our guests loved everything about the venue, food, and staff.
    Thanks so much for being so awesome!
    Sincerely,
    Susan & Nate

Sent on 05/15/2019

Shirley · Married on 04/21/2018

Metamora Fields is a beautiful venue for a wedding! Lisa made the planning easy. The staff is professional and helpful. The bar service was great. The food delicious. The room is elegant and was beautifully set. I am the MOB and am so glad she chose The Fields!

Sent on 04/24/2018