6 Reviews for Messina’s Catering and Events

6 Messina’s Catering and Events Reviews

Found more than I was looking for when we met Lydia. Best value and options. I am going to have a better Ceremony and Reception than I even imagined. Cant wait for 2018

Profile Picture User7709804, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a Rehearsal Dinner for about 50 people in the upstairs Maria Isabel room. Everything was perfect! The food was delicious, the room looked elegant, and the service was great! We had the microphone available for speeches and TV set up for a video. Our elder relatives were able to use the lift chair to get upstairs. Jeff and Brad went out of their way to make sure all went smooth that night! Lydia was awesome taking care of organizing and making sure all was ready for that night! We were very pleased! Thank You!
Michael and Wanda Kelly

Profile Picture WANDA, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Messina's catered a surprise Birthday Party we hosted for my Dad. They did an amazing job! From showing up early to make sure everything was set up properly to even bringing extra supplies incase we forgot something we were responsible for, Messina's went the extra step to ensure our party was less stressful for me and a night to remember for my Dad. I highly recommend their services for anything and everything, whether it is a big event such as a Wedding or a smaller intimate gathering. Their food and professionalism is sure to impress your guests.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Ask for Lydia. This is the best advice I can give. Lydia was very helpful and very professional. It was a joy working with her. Admittedly we chose Messina's because we wanted a "small' event. As our event grew, I was concerned about the space and staffing. The accommodations were more than adequate and the staffing was top notch. Everything was in place and we barely lifted a finger for anything more than our own decorations. Bradley, the Event Manager, was all that and more. I learned afterwards that he policed the door just as I asked allowing no one to interrupt the ceremony as it was taking place. Brandon, the DJ, was nothing short of perfect. He was very accommodating to our requests. Everyone raved about the food! All in all, Messina's more than exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Messina's to anyone wanting to host a small but big event. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture KATRINA, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The place is great and super affordable. We had a great time and also our family greatly enjoyed everything. The food was delicious too!

Profile Picture User7427868, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)