Mesa Convention Center Reviews

6 | Mesa, AZ

6 Reviews for Mesa Convention Center

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2012

This was our reception venue and it was AMAZING!! Everyone involved there did a wonderful job and everything looked gorgeous. They set up everything just the way we wanted it and made sure we were well taken care of all through the night. The price is VERY reasonable as well, which is nice. I would not hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Susan · Married on 03/06/2010

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! Our coordinator, Karla, was absolutely wonderful. She paid attention to every detail and she made sure everything went smoothly. Even "odd" requests we had were catered to. She was very up front about everything and made sure nothing was going to surprise us. The food was absolutely amazing. ALL NIGHT, EVERYONE COMPLIMENTED THE FOOD TO US!! Everything was just so perfect that we could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 03/24/2010

Marc · Married on 03/05/2010

My wife and I were working on a tight budget and MCC's price was right for the value it gave us. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous, and the reception was decorated even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Karla was very helpful with us despite the fact that it was opening weekend for Spring Training and she deals with the Chicago Cubs, she made it run great. Most of my guest were from out-of-state and are still saying what a lovely and fun time they had, 6 months later! The food was superb!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Ivon · Married on 11/13/2010

4.2

I would most definitely recommend the Mesa Community Center to friends and family. I had a very nice experience with the wedding coordinator (Matt and Karla)and their willingness to assist us in making my daughters wedding memorable.
    The only thing that concerned me was the changing of hands throughout the planning which was additional stress on us. Fortunately, Matt stepped up to the plate and made it happen for us.
    Thank you all, it was perfect.
    Ivon Dominguez

Sent on 12/03/2010

Reem · Married on 01/16/2010

2.8
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

The caterer was not great at all and served my family cold steak. Some of my gifts were stolen from the reception hall. I have the coordinator a precise timeline for my wedding and she allowed guests to keep their salads for 45 minutes before serving dinner, which delayed all my wedding plans for an hour and a half. The chef made tabouli with no tomatoes for appetizers!!!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

2.6
      2.0
      3.5
      2.5

Sheryl was not so nice at my wedding. she was somewhat responsive. had issues with understanding final payment.

Sent on 10/25/2010