Merry Invites Reviews

8 | Harrisburg, NC

8 Reviews for Merry Invites

Chrissy · Married on 12/20/2015

We met Lori during our first bridal expo experience. We saw her booth, and we already have eyed on some possible designs already. When we came to her house to discuss more about our invitations, she was able to laid out her books ready for us. She's a delight to work with. Her price is reasonable, she even gave us a discount. We truly appreciate her personal note of congratulations when we picked up our sets of invitations. Lori made our invitations, programs, wedding favor tags and prayer cards. It's a pleasant experience to meet such a Christian lady, and to have an interesting conversation about life and politics with her husband too. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Merry Invites's reply:

Thank you Chrissy! I really enjoyed working with you. I am glad to hear your wedding turned out perfectly! Many Blessings on your marriage!

I met Lori/Merry Invites at a bridal show in 2014. I started looking through her books of invites and knew exactly the one I wanted when I saw it! I set up an appointment with her and she even told me about a great sale going on so I could get the best deal! When I met with her she had the book opened up to the invitation set I wanted. I think it says a lot that she remembered which set I liked and colors. We made an account and set up the invitations with our names and colors! they were ordered within 30 minutes of us arriving at her house! She is great to work with and responds qucikly to e-mails! I would highly recommend her and I hope to be able to use her when I need thank you cards or any other invitations.

Lori of Merry Invites is great to work with. Creative, helpful, and responsive. We actually used her for Christmas cards (she can do it all). You will not regret working with her. Greg E.

Star · Married on 06/22/2013

Lori Newsom/Merry invites was a delight to work with. We scheduled an appointment and when we arrived she had all her display books out and ready to go. She offered helpful suggestions and made us aware of any items on sale. She answered all of our questions and let us look and browse through books. We didn't feel rushed at all. She also helped us with the Wedding Program and napkins. The proofs were done in a timely fashion and emailed to us for our approval. We had the finished product in our hands within two weeks. I highly recommend Lori Newsom for all your "invites".

Sent on 06/10/2013

Merry Invites's reply:

Thank you Star. You and Jodie were a pleasure to work with. Best Wishes to the Bride to Be. Jodie will be a gorgeous Bride!

nancy · Married on 06/01/2013

Lori did my invitations, napkins and programs for my daughters wedding. We had a custom design
    that turned out beautifully. She is easy to work with and very helpful with suggestions!
    Highly recommended! Can't wait to see the custom thank you notes!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

Merry Invites's reply:

Thank you Nancy. I so enjoyed working with you and Haley! The couple and the wedding were perfectly beautiful!
  • User2043221 · 2+ years ago

Lori at Merry invites is wonderful! She had so many options and her pricing was perfect for our budget. I asked if we could personalize our response card and she was able to change the format with no issues. We have no complaints and loved our invitations!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Merry Invites's reply:

Thank you! Let me know if I can ever help with printing needs!

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2012

My husband and I loved dealing with Lori at Merry Invites. She didn't overwhelm us with too many choices. She asked us a few questions about what we wanted, the type of wedding we were having and then showed us what she felt would be choices for us. We loved our invitation choice and ended up choosing thank you notes, address labels and stationary from her as well. She not only sold us the invitations she helped coordinate things on the big day. She was our event planner. She made sure things were where they were supposed to be and that everyone was taken care of. She is extremely talented and easy to work with. I have known her and her family for over 20 years and there isn't anything she wouldn't do to make sure your day is special and you get what you need.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Merry Invites's reply:

Thanks Stephanie for your kind words! I loved working with you and Mike on your beautiful wedding. You are the best!
  • User1194722 · 2+ years ago

Merry Invites was absolutely wonderful to work with. Lori, the owner, worked right along with me to create a beautiful custom letterpress design for my invitations. She's also able to do everything from cute save the dates to thank you notes. The invitations she designed set the style for my entire wedding. Everything came in on time and even surpassed expectations. The vendor is so sweet and a pleasure to work with.