Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Reviews

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography 5
Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography 6
Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography 7

Ti Lynn · Married on 05/29/2015

Rebecca did an amazing job on our weeding photos. Rebecca is very passionate about what she does, and goes above and beyond to learn your personality, and then having the ability to let it show through your photos. Rebecca can take a small flower and create it into something that you could remember and cherish for a life time. I appreciate her for taking great care to make sure that our special day was just as special to her as it was to us. Because of her I have the most beautiful memories of my wedding day that will last a lifetime. Thank you again Rebecca! ~ Ti Lynn & Jason Price

Sent on 06/22/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Ti Lynn thank you for such a sweet review! I appreciate all of your kind words. Working with you and Jason on your wedding day was so much fun! You two were down to try anything and trusted me and allowed me to be creative. Thank you! I loved how your photos turned out and I am so happy that you are cherishing them! All the best and wishing you two love and happiness!

Rebecca was AMAZING especially for 2 photophobes such as us! We were hoping to get at least one really nice picture and ended up buying LOTS!! She was creative, professional, very prompt in turning our proofs around and enabled us to have many beautiful memories (captured on film) of our amazing day!! Pictures were great quality and very reasonable. I would highly recommend her and really enjoyed how easy she made the whole experience!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for the review!! I truly enjoyed working with you two on your wedding day. You both put a smile on my face and I am so thankful to have been there documenting your love.

Samantha · Married on 05/17/2015

Rebecca was fun and very professional, her work is amazing and I would hire again.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Samantha! It was great working with you and Michael on your wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 05/08/2015

Rebecca was a professional but brought insight, inspiration and creativity to our wedding photography. She was a pleasure to work with and a professional photographer but combined expertise with quality photos and interpertation to exceed our expectations. Our photos were beautifully framed and executed with a photographers refinement and expertise.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Lisa thank you for the wonderful review. I loved working with you and Mike on your wedding day. Your vision for something a little different than the typical wedding photographs was so much fun to execute and I loved collaborating with you on your vision. I loved our mini St. John adventure we went on!

Mike · Married on 04/22/2015

Rebecca was an incredible photographer! Her photos were gorgeous and she had lots of creative and interesting ideas on things to shoot. We were so happy to have her as a part of our special day. It helped to make things so much more memorable. We would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Mike thank you for the kind words! Thank you for having me being a part of your & Jamie's special day. Your vows were very personal and when you brought out the Disney ticket it gave me goosebumps! Wishing you two nothing but happiness for all of your years!

jim · Married on 04/19/2015

It was essential that my wife and I chose the perfect photographer to capture the most special day of our lives. So, we searched for the best. WOW! Did we hit a home run with Rebecca! What an AMAZING experience! Rebecca Ruth is a fantastic photographer that deserves all of the fabulous reviews she has received. Our minds were at ease the moment we met her. Very professional, totally dedicated to getting the perfect shot, an absolute pleasure to work with. Rebecca not only captured the beauty of our ceremony and reception, but she also captured the love between my wife and I. At the wedding there was not one moment was I concerned about the shots, that there weren't enough, or wondering where Rebecca was. She was very familiar with both of our locations and knew the perfect spots for beautiful shots. We had some demanding guests at the wedding and I heard Rebecca was very patient with all of them. The photos from both our engagement and wedding were returned in a timely manner and very high quality. I can not recommend Rebecca Ruth Photography enough. The results were worth double what we paid!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Jim, it was a pleasure working with you and Lea on both your engagement photos and your wedding day. The love that you two share is something special and made my job very easy as you two were in your own little world and the moments were picturesque. Thank you for your kind words and I wish you two nothing but wedded bliss in the years to come!

Robert · Married on 04/01/2015

Rebecca provided an unforgettable moment in our lives, one that will be cherished forever. AWESOME !!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Robert, it was so much fun working with you and Bette on your wedding day! Your ceremony had me in tears as the love you two share is beautiful! You also had me laughing and smiling while we were shooting!! Sending you two love!

My husband & I could not be more thrilled with the photos from our wedding in St. Thomas in March. Thanks to Rebecca, we have gorgeous memories that we will treasure forever! Besides being an absolutely amazing person & a joy to work with, she is exceedingly talented and we feel privileged to have worked with her. She put all of us at ease, and really captured the joy of the day.
    We plan on visiting St. Thomas annually, and have asked Rebecca to continue to take pictures of our family each year. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend working with her if you are considering doing so!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review! I also enjoyed working with you and your family on your wedding day. I am looking forward to your return trip this spring to see the four of you for family photos. The tenderness and love that the four of you share is very special and it was a joy photographing your special moments at your wedding.

Kimi · Married on 03/11/2015

Rebecca is a phenomenal photographer and did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She is so attentive and creative and was able to capture every special moment. My husband and I are so pleased with our photos. I could not have asked for anything more. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Kimi I had a wonderful time documenting your wedding day. you and Michael were so laid back and sweet, you made my job easy!! You two were truly a pleasure.

Dorothy · Married on 03/05/2015

Our wedding was small but getting great photos was critical to me. Rebecca far extended my expectations! She was professional, easy going and took a ton of photos. We had lots of laughs and took photos in a lot of different poses. The result was way more photos than I expected and they were all fabulous. We didn't give any instructions as to what we wanted, she just went to work, took absolutely great photos and we all had fun in the process. The Garden Terrace location was so beautiful, many different places for awesome photos. Thank you to Weddings the Island Way for booking Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography for our wedding. I highly recommend booking with Rebecca. I would hire her again for photos of any occasion.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Dorothy I had so much fun working with you and John on your wedding day!! You two were down to try anything and always had a smile on your face! I loved the energy and positive vibes you two share. You looked absolutely stunning and were a blast to work with!!

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2015

For our destination wedding with Weddings The Island Way, we met Rebecca on the day of wedding - and we are so grateful for the AMAZING moments she captured of our big day. I have to admit, the photography was my biggest worry as it was something we left to our coordinators (and its our wedding - if we didn't like the pictures - there was no "redo" option) - but from the minute we met Rebecca, we knew we were in great hands. Before the guests arrived, she greeted the wedding party with a huge smile and asked to get some quick pictures of the rings. After the ceremony, she whipped out the email I sent her with some requests of pictures we wanted to make sure we got done, and throughout the whole process - she was always finding new poses and different ways to make it look like it was only my Husband & I on the {very crowded} Magen's Bay beach. She had us in our own little world - and when we got to see the pictures, we were amazing at how beautiful every single picture turned out. We cannot thank her enough for capturing all of the little moments and really making us feel at ease - even though we had just met minutes before we walked down the aisle. We are avid cruises so it is no doubt we will be back in St. Thomas in the near future - we will definitely be having more pictures taken by Rebecca in the future! :)

Sent on 05/29/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Ashley, I had so much fun working with you and Tim and your families on your wedding day! Grandpa Tom Brady was super adorable and I loved talking with him about Ireland. I enjoyed collaborating with you as I knew you had some specific shots you wanted to make sure and document on your wedding day. It warms my heart to hear that you two were in your own little world when I was photographing you. Can't wait for your next trip to St. Thomas!! Congrats and sending love to you and Tim!

susanne · Married on 02/23/2015

Ruth spent a lot of time with us, took amazing photographs, and offers great service to follow. She is creative and very professional, and gave us more than we expected. Totally happy!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Susanne it was a pleasure working with you and Dan on your wedding day! I really enjoyed hearing your love story and being apart of your special day. Congrats and wishing you many years of wedded bliss!

Kimberly · Married on 01/19/2015

Rebecca's work was completely amazing! We loved her attitude and her creativity while she was shooting our pictures during our beach wedding. We blended our families and Rebecca completely captured our family in the most beautiful way. We are so blessed to have been given the opportunity to meet Rebecca and have her a part of our amazing day! Thank you Rebecca from the bottom of our hearts for being so wonderful at what you love to do!
    Dylan, Kimberly, Olivia, Adrian, Jordyn and Kymber
    (our Brady Bunch)

Sent on 02/10/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Dylan, Kimberly, Olivia, Adrian, Jordyn and Kymber I truly loved meeting you all and spending the afternoon documenting your wedding. Listening to Dusty talk about how you two were blending your families was heartwarming. Hope to cross paths again in the future, wishing you two many years of wedded bliss!

Carherine · Married on 12/24/2014

I'm ridiculously late in writing this review as I have now been married a year and a half, BIUT I liked Rebecca enough to make sure I did come back to write this. I'm lazy and a procrastinator, what can I say?

We had a laid-back wedding in St. Thomas with 8 people totall including the groom and myself. Rebecca could not have been nicer or easier to work with. I get the feeling she's just one of those people who knows how to work well with all different kinds of people and can just go with the flow.

Our pictures turned out amazing. Would highly recommend in the future.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Tree · Married on 12/19/2014

We love our wedding photos! My husband and I eloped in St. Thomas in December. Rebecca was very easy to work with and there was instant chemistry. She's very talented -- we loved all of our photos -- and she has a great passion for what she does. We highly recommend her! She captured our very special day perfectly!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I loved working with you and Vic! You two were so much fun. Your laid back attitude fit your toes in the sand beachside elopement perfectly. Thank you for having me be apart of your special day!
  • User4907872 · event on 12/01/2014

Rebecca is just amazing. Not only was she professional and accommodating, but the pictures were just gorgeous! She has a talent for capturing a moment (or sometimes creating it), and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

I am so glad that you are happy with the final product!! Thank you for the kind words.

Michael · Married on 09/19/2014

Rebecca was the best person we could have ever picked to photograph our special day. Not only did the pictures have outstanding quality as many photographers do Rebecca has a talent and skill of capturing moments with feeling . Her pictures could tell a story. Not once did we have any troubles contacting her and there she was very punctual and just wonderful. Our wedding pictures are 1000% perfect! Thanks again Rebecca .

Sent on 11/12/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Michael, thank you for such a wonderful review!! I loved working with you and Crystal on your wedding day. The feeling, and the story that your photos tell are all due to the love that you two share. Thank you for having me on such an important moment in your lives!
  • User5572096 · 2+ years ago

Rebecca did a great job with everything! Fast, efficient and beautiful photos. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me! I am glad you love your photos. Wishing you all the best!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 06/14/2016

Rebecca was awesome. We were running late....but she was understanding and stayed longer than intended. Her work is stunning and we have beautiful memories thanks to her.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2015

Rebecca was fantastic! We chose her primarily because of her vibe - her excitement and enthusiasm were contagious and totally refreshing. She had just the energy we were looking for. She was extremely available and responsive, going way out of her way to make us comfortable. She did a practice shoot for us, came to the site ahead of time so she could scope out lighting and such, and followed up with us after to take a few extra shots she didn't have time for. The few sneak peaks we've seen so far are fantastic.

She's not quite as experienced as some of the others we researched, but her rates were so reasonable it totally made it worth it! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography's reply:

Jessica & Nagesh, thank you for sharing your special day and moments with me. Photographing such an important milestone in a friends life is truly something special and the moments I was present for and was able to capture still bring tears to my eyes! I loved working with the two of you.

Kristy · Married on 07/27/2016

3.5
      3.5

i used wedding place used her. She was super nice team.

Sent on 01/01/2017