44 Reviews for Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
43 Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography Reviews

Rebecca was seriously amazing!! I met her in the middle of the street 15 minutes before my wedding was supposed to begin, as I was internally freaking out over the last minute change in location. She had such a positive attitude and assured me that everything happens for a reason and that it was going to be beautiful, and it was! She was so fun and made us so comfortable. Neither of us are great at having pictures taken of ourselves, but she made us feel like we were models. She took us on an adventure and went to several different locations with us to get some great shots. It’s very clear that she loves her job. She gets really excited about the shots she’s taking, and it’s really cool to watch her work. She’s a perfect combination of fun, hilarious, and professional. I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca was absolutely wonder to work with! She literally jumped right into the water with is to get the perfect shot! She paid very close attention to detail when she was taking our pictures and worked very hard! I am SO pleased with all of our pictures! I would recommend Rebecca to everyone looking for a photographer in St Thomas.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca did an amazing job and wasn't afraid to do whatever it took to get the best photos! She was amazing and very personable!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rebecca is top notch. My husband and I had a vow renewal set up on St. Thomas. When we told Rebecca the importance of gathering every important moment - she went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Christiana , 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want to have a good time and be given the opportunity to have fantastic perfect wedding pictures then I recommend Rebecca. She's professional, has an eye for beautiful settings, great personality and you are comfortable with her the minute you start working with her, a trust is established and you get a sense that she knows exactly what you are asking for. Couldn't ask for better!

Profile Picture Luz, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca did and in standing job she was very kind very sweet and she was able to take direction well. Any photos that I wanted it she made sure to take along with taking the traditional wedding photos that every woman wants. I really enjoyed working with her and definitely would again I would recommend her to any bread that would want a person to take all the photos that you need who is respectful and efficient and gets the job done

Profile Picture Quita, 9/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Rebecca over the summer of this year when my wife and I renewed our vows on St. Thomas. Rebecca was a dream to work with. She was so professional, patient wonderful to work with while photographing our little family. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture John, 8/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

i used wedding place used her. She was super nice team.

Profile Picture User7562692, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca did our destination wedding in St Thomas. We were coming from a cruise ship to get married and I was so pleased with the service I received through Weddings the Island Way where is how we got to work with Rebecca. She accommodated my wants and special poses I wanted on the island. I just sent pictures before hand. She was fantastic with keeping my sweaty husband looking good through the hot summer morning. I would definitely recommend her. My pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca is amazing! Our pictures came out amazing!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca was awesome. We were running late....but she was understanding and stayed longer than intended. Her work is stunning and we have beautiful memories thanks to her.

Profile Picture Diana, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is the BEST!!!! By far, I would Book Rebecca over anyone else on the Island!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She went above and beyond what she was paid to do! That was the best day ever and she was a big part of that!

Profile Picture Marian, 5/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca was the best photographer for our wedding day on St John, USVI! She's very polite, creative and our pictures are amazing! Even the random pictures of the day were great! I highly recommend Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography for any event!

Amy Rascher

Profile Picture amy, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rebecca captured our special moments from the first to the last photos. We wanted our photos to be very natural and not posed. She made suggestions that worked for us. Rebecca has the ability to get to know the personality just moments after she meets you which makes for great photos. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our destination wedding last February. Rebecca was our photographer. Her personal touch made the event very special. We were excited anyway and her "professional warmth" (I know that sounds like an oxymoron) was amazing. What made it all come together were the array of photographs at the end. We couldn't be happier. How wonderful to relive this special moment in time forever.

Profile Picture Ralph, 2/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography was great! She was very personable and got all of the shots we wanted, and then some. We were an hour late due to the time difference from our cruise ship to the island and she was still super sweet. I would recommend her to any couple looking for the perfect way to capture their special day.

Profile Picture Tiarra, 11/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Rebecca was personal, professional and fun to work with. She captured great pictures of our beach wedding. The pictures arrived promptly and there were so many that we had trouble narrowing down the the final list. Rebecca is great!

Profile Picture User5616794, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Wonderful experience. Great people to work with. She got excellent photographs for us

Profile Picture Henry, 10/10/15, 1 Review

Very professional
willing to work with any photo ideas and provides suggestions if you have no idea what you want.

Profile Picture Marcella, 8/18/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Prints

Rebecca was very flexible and worked to take pictures that were complimentary to us. She would be very open to your specific requests if you have any. We are enjoying looking back at the pictures and reliving the day. She captured so many happy moments.

Profile Picture Daryl Ann, 8/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rebecca captured our special day in a way only a true professional could; so many great moments that will be with us for the rest of out lives thanks to her! My wife considered pictures to be the single most important part of the day's expenses, and we could not be happier with the results. The day of the wedding she could not have made us more comfortable with being the center of attention. If you are looking for a photographer you just found her :)

Profile Picture Adam , 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Mermaid Rebecca Ruth Photography for my wedding @ Secret Harbour Resort on St. Thomas on 7/22/15. I worked with Weddings the Island Way to plan my wedding and they suggested and booked Rebecca for me.

As you can imagine, pictures are a pretty important part of your wedding day and booking someone from hundreds of miles away you've never met or worked with can be pretty nerve wracking. I chose Rebecca after viewing some of her work online and due to rave reviews from the staff at weddings. I honestly couldn't be happier with my decision.

I met Rebecca the day of the wedding when she showed up to my hotel room right on time. She was SO easy to work with. We basically did a 5 minute debrief of what kind of photos I wanted and what was most important to me, and she was off to work! I told her my ideas for first look, group photos, etc and she made it all happen. We had a fairly large destination wedding (50 people total including us) and I had mentioned that I did not want to waste too much time post ceremony doing posed group photos. Rebecca was great getting everyone organized and getting my group photos done in a very timely manner so we could get to partying at the reception (imagine trying to get 50 people to smile, look the same way and be visible in the photo, seems impossible!).

In the end, I couldn't be more thrilled with the results of my pictures...they really are stunning and an absolutely beautiful way to commemorate the best day of my life. We already have tons of them hung around our house and have canvas'd some of the more artsy shots to display in our main living areas. I have received so many compliments on the Facebook album and many of my family/friends have requested prints for themselves.

Thank you SO much Rebecca for the beautiful pictures! Can't wait to visit St. Thomas again soon and hopefully do some anniversary photos with you!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mermaid Rebbecca Ruth was a our photographer for our destination wedding St Thomas, and we were unbelievably happy with our experience with her and our pictures!!! We contracted thru Weddings The Island Way, who had Rebecca shoot our wedding. We weren't sure how the photos would turn out due to not knowing any reviews or having any referrals, and we're a little nervous as to what we would get. Turns out we didn't have to worry at all, bc our photos turned out FANTASTIC!!! And Rebecca had tons of great ideas, was taking pix during our ceremony and didn't even realize she was getting some of the shots that she did. Rebecca was extremely easy and fun to work with, laid back, and had our pictures to us in the estimated amount of time. We couldn't have had a better experience, we are so happy with our photos, and would absolutely recommend Rebecca hands down !!! She is by far the best!!!! Excellent work and completely affordable!!!

Profile Picture Loni, 6/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Rebecca did an amazing job on our weeding photos. Rebecca is very passionate about what she does, and goes above and beyond to learn your personality, and then having the ability to let it show through your photos. Rebecca can take a small flower and create it into something that you could remember and cherish for a life time. I appreciate her for taking great care to make sure that our special day was just as special to her as it was to us. Because of her I have the most beautiful memories of my wedding day that will last a lifetime. Thank you again Rebecca! ~ Ti Lynn & Jason Price

Profile Picture Ti Lynn, 5/29/15, 4 Reviews