6 Reviews for Meridian Events

User Photos
Photos

4.7

Austin is fantastic at what he does! As a bride I don't even know all the many, many things he took care of on our wedding day because he allowed me to be bride and not host. He certainly knows what he is doing. Even if he had many people coming up to him asking questions, he handled each situation tactfully, attentively, and swiftly. I had full trust sending the questions I got over to him and knew he'd take care of it all. He can juggle all the pieces of a wedding and if you are in the beginning stages of wedding planning, let me tell you there are SO MANY things--you NEED Austin & his team!! You don't want a day-of coordinator who just picks up the pieces when the ball gets dropped. You want one that anticipates any holes and patches them before they are an issue! And that is what Meridian Events did for us!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Meridian Events went above and beyond and surpassed my wife's and my expectations. Austin was so professional and personal; we both didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding. Meridian Events specializes in problem solving, conflict resolution, innovative ideas, creativity, well-articulated thorough planning, and non-stop support from start to finish. I couldn't imagine our wedding without Meridian Events taking care of everything. I highly recommend this company; they take what is standard or expected and completely surpass that to make the most special day of your life enjoyable and stress free. Thank you so much Meridian Events and more specifically, Austin!

Profile Picture Ben, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meridian Events was amazing and went above and beyond anything we could have expected. Working with Austin allowed for our wedding day to play out perfectly. He was extremely professional, prepared, and polite, and made sure everything was taken care of, from the initial set up, to all of the little details, to last minute changes, to clean up. He took all the day-of stress off of my husband and I, along with our families. We could not have had a better coordinator to work with on one of the most important days of our life and would highly recommend him to all of our friends and family!

Photos
Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Austin & he was with us every step of the way - through choosing our venue, deciding on decorations & table settings, wine tasting, & even communicating with vendors.

We met with him sporadically throughout the early part of planning & he would give us his ideas & tips - what he’s seen work well & what was not worth the hassle. Towards the last month or two before the wedding, we met with him a few times to work out the smaller details & he would give us a checklist to keep us on track. The day of the wedding, he made sure everything went smoothly & to be honest I gladly did not speak to the vendors except to thank them. It was such a treat to not worry about the little things on that day.

I’m still getting compliments on what a great job he did & I could not agree more! I would definitely recommend Austin & his team to anyone looking for a hard working coordinator.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Austin was a pleasure to work with! We received multiple compliments from guests including our mothers (which are usually difficult to please). Meridian was very accommodating, helpful, and worth every cent. Food was delicious, and the tasting was excellent. They catered to every one of our requests and even built a custom cake stand. As far as day-of coordination, I am so glad we paid for that extra service. We didn't have to worry about scheduling or any other of the small details. We love Austin, and we hope to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Laraine , 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I had an AMAZING experience with Meridian Events! They managed to blessed me and my husband with a beautiful backyard wedding and menu that had me coming back for more AND they did it all in 7 Days!! I recommend their services to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 7/5/14, 1 Review