Meredith Runion Beauty Reviews

36 | Reston, VA

36 Reviews for Meredith Runion Beauty

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2012

Meredith was just awesome. My wedding party was made up of mostly children, and she was absolutely great with them- patient, kind, and spoiled them rotten with little gifts. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Emily · Married on 01/14/2012

Meredith and Lauren were fabulous! They came to the house and brought everything they needed and cleaned up afterwards! They made me, all three of my girls and my mom look amazing for the big day!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Lacey · Married on 09/24/2011

I am so grateful I found Meredith. I just received our photos and wedding album from our photographer and I love them! I was a little nervous since my (now) husband did not think we needed a makeup artist but I am so glad I did. I look just like a more beautiful version of myself - my parents are thrilled with how I look and even on the wedding day I was told how beautiful I looked.

Meredith is really professional, she arrived early on the wedding day, and did a great job on my makeup. (I'm really picky about all those things and Meredith far exceeded my expectations!) I felt so beautiful and special all day.

Weddings can get expensive and if you are like us, the makeup artist s something that seems easy to cut. I would highly suggest finding as much room in the budget. My only regret is that I don't have Meredith everyday for my makeup!

Sent on 06/05/2012

C · Married on 09/04/2011

Meredith did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup as well as everyone in my party. Our mothers were extremely pleased with their looks and I can't tell you how many comments I received complimenting my makeup that day. I was told I looked like myself but just a prettier version!! I couldn't have felt better that day and truly thank Meredith for her direction and the overall look. My skin had a bit more color for my trial and by the time my wedding came around I was a shade lighter, Meredith was prepared and air brushed my skin to perfection!! I trust her and have recommended Meredith to many friends :)

Sent on 04/09/2012

Diane · Married on 06/11/2011

My wedding make up was beyond my expectations. Having everything done on site made the day stress free and relaxing. Not having to rush around on the big day made a huge difference. Everyone in my wedding party looked great and raved about how they looked. I would suggest Meredith to help make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/27/2012

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2011

Meredith was a joy to work with. I'm very much a makeup novice and she made me feel very comfortable, both with the process and with my final look. I only knew that I wanted a natural look; Meredith took the time to coach me through all of the steps until I had exactly what worked best for me. She has a great talent for accentuating features and letting the original beauty of a face shine through.

I received no end of compliments about my makeup from everyone at the wedding, and the makeup still looked great after the reception, too. Meredith is a very responsive, prompt, and amiable beauty professional. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2002

I cannot say enough good things about Meredith! She was extremely communicative and responded to all of my questions very quickly. She came to my home on time for my wedding and trial run, and was very personable and professional which definitely put me at ease. She explained all of the options and wasn't pushy which I appreciated. Her prices are very reasonable, which was great! She knew I was being photographed and so she made the perfect adjustments to her application of products.

She was on time, professional, responsive, and most importantly did impeccable work. I loved my make up! I felt all glammed up and I still looked like myself, which was important to me. I wanted to look special, but not unrecognizable. She listened, and the results were wonderful. I am so pleased with all the photos! Even at the end of the night, the make up lasted! I was so glad I chose Meredith for my wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2011
  • User2057594 · 2+ years ago

Meredith, Lauren and Leslie made us feel like stars on the big day. My mom and I met Meredith and Lauren for my trial in March, and I immediately loved them. They are so knowledgeable, fun and incredibly easy to work with. The bridesmaids loved working with the team, and we had a really wonderful morning. Meredith also helped me find our officiant! Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Aishah · Married on 12/03/2011

Meredith and Lauren are personable, talented, patient ladies to work with. They actively engage you on your ideas/desires and work very hard to get your hair and make-up to what you want it to be, even if it takes a few tries. Their prices are very reasonable and they were very kind to offer a military discount and complimentary treats and services. I was so glad I found them. They helped me to look beautiful and feel relaxed on my big day!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Samira · Married on 10/06/2012

Meredith Runion Beauty provided hair and make-up for my wedding as well as for my 4 Bridesmaids and hair updos for my mom and aunt. They were super fun to work with and the quality of their services were great. They were early for the appointment and prepared with all the necessary supplies/tools. We all looked beautiful, and I couldn't have been happier with everything. I had some Japanese Bridesmaids and family, and they were very accommodating and understanding even if there was a slight language barrier at times. I would definitely recommend them and I hope to work with them again soon!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2012

4.2
      3.0

I was very happy with my wedding makeup and hair by Meredith. She and her whole crew were very professional, fun, and great to work with. She was very responsive on phone, email ect. and arrived early the day of. Her contract and pricing was all very easy to use. The only reason I didn't give all 5s was because I didn't think my trial makeup was great. But the day of makeup was fantastic - I felt beautiful and I looked great in the pictures. And - my makeup did not budge in 100+ degree weather.

Sent on 08/20/2012