About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Reviews

214 | Yorktown Heights, NY

214 Reviews for About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2010

Meredith was awesome. She came early, was a nice calm and relaxed presence and did an amazing job. She did the makeup for my mother , myself and 3 bridesmaids. She played up each of our features and we all looked great. The makeup lasted throughout the night (with a few touch up tools she suggested) I looked natural but more beautiful then ever! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2010

Emily · Married on 08/07/2010

Meredith was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is easy going, flexible and does beautiful work. She brought an assistant with her and easily applied and touched up make up for 7 girls. She listened to everyone and gave us exactly what we asked for. We looked wonderful and the make up stayed beautiful for the whole day and night. She also gave me a thoughtful kit of eyelash glue, lip gloss, tissues and a mirror that came in handy throughout the day. I would recommend Meredith to anyone getting ready for a special event!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Desiree · Married on 08/05/2010

Meredith was the perfect choice for my wedding day. She has a fantastic personality for dealing with brides. I was, of course, stressed and jittery thinking of all the things that had to come together in just a couple hours. Meredith walked in calm and collected with a big smile on her face and I immediately started to feel calmer myself. She took care of me and my 2 bridesmaids in no time and we all looked beautiful. She is a joy to work with and great at what she does. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/03/2010

Allyson · Married on 08/01/2010

I am not someone that often wears a lot of makeup, but after Meredith did my trial, I wanted to wear it all the time. She made me look flawless, yet natural. I loved it. On my wedding day, she did my makeup as well as 4 others. She was professional and friendly. She made everyone feel very comfortable and did their makeup exactly how they wanted it. I was thrilled with how my makeup came out and wouldn't have changed a thing. Not only did my makeup come out great, it also looking amazing in my pictures. She went above and beyond helping me put in my veil when the hairstylist left early and helping me with my dress. She is more than a makeup artist, she is an extra set of helping hands. I would recommend Meredith to all the brides out there, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/09/2010
  • Y

Yili · Married on 07/10/2010

Meredith was great! Friendly and worked with me and my 3 bridesaids to get the looks we wanted. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Sydney · Married on 06/12/2010

Meredith was amazing! She is so professional and fun to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

Meredith is the BEST!! I was from out of state and I was not familiar with any vendors in the NY area; she made the whole process seamless for me. Meredith is a true professional and did an AMAZING JOB on my makeup!! My makeup lasted though the happy tears, the heat and humidity for the outdoor pictures, and all the dancing. She was worth every penny. I would recommend Meredith to any bride who wants their makeup done for their wedding. Meredith is a sweetheart and she truly does a phenomenal job!

Sent on 07/06/2010

Megan · Married on 05/29/2010

It was an absolute pleasure working with Meredith for my May 2010 wedding. She was very attentive when listening to what I wanted for my wedding day and I couldn’t have been happier. A few of the bridesmaids as well as the mothers and grandmother all had their makeup done by Meredith as well and raved about how well it turned out and how natural they all looked.

Meredith was also so great about keeping to the schedule and was a huge help in making sure the morning of my wedding was calm and relaxing. No one felt rushed and everyone looked gorgeous.

I would absolutely recommend Meredith to anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2010

Meredith is a truly talented make-up artist- I could not have asked for anything more on my wedding day... Meredith took the time to really listen to what I wanted in terms of "wedding make-up", and simply put, did a fabulous job! I would HIGHLY recommend Meredith to all of the brides out there!

Thank you Meredith! xoxo

Sent on 07/20/2010

Erin · Married on 09/05/2009

Meredith came to the hotel to do my makeup and 4 other people in my bridal party. The makeup came out amazing for all of us and lasted all day. I do not typically wear makeup but it looked very natural and I love it! She even got me to wear the fake eyelashes (I was against them at first) and they looked so natural and didn't bother me at all the entire day. I would highly recommend Meredith to anyone and would use her again without question.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Jennifer · Married on 08/30/2009

Meredith is awesome! I didn't really want a makeup artist at first since I don't wear that much of it, but my bridesmaids insisted. I'm so glad I listened! Meredith made us all look gorgeous without looking overdone. Our makeup was natural and looked fantastic in our photos. She even did my MIL's makeup at the last minute. I'd recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/28/2009

Meredith was really kind and so easy to work with. She did an amazing job on my makeup and traveled one hour to be there to get me ready for my big day. I was very happy that I did the makeup trial because before it I thought that I did not want anything dramatic but then decided I would do a little more with my eyes. I was so impressed with how Meredith understood exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/13/2009

McKenzie · Married on 08/23/2009

Meredith was great. She was on time, flexible, and did a beautiful job with our makeup. She even offered skin care advice! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2009

Meredith was originally hired to do my make-up as well as the two mothers and one other bridesmaid as the other girls were not interested in having their make-up done. Once they saw how great Meredith made everyone look, they all lined up to have theirs done as well. She was more than accommodating and everyone looked gorgeous! She was a joy to work with, and I would use her again in a heartbeat! Thank you for making me look like a beautiful bride.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Jill · Married on 01/16/2009

I am so excited that I found Meredith Hayman to be a part of my wedding. Meredith is AMAZING!! Super professional by showing up on time, finding her spot in my crazy bridal room and keeping on schedule, she made everyone look GORGEOUS!! Meredith was conscious of my taste and the individual bridemaid's taste and really made everyone comfortable. My girls looked amazing. To hire Meredith to do your makeup for your one and only very special day is a no brainer. She truly is the perfect wedding makeup artist. You need someone to keep a schedule with as many girls as she has to make up, you need someone that is going to make your girls feel happy with the makeup that they are wearing and you need someone that is going to put on enough makeup with the right colors for your pictures to come out gorgeous. THIS IS MEREDITH. Amazing... Amazing... Amazing.

Sent on 02/09/2009

S · Married on 06/21/2008

Meredith is an excellent, professional makeup artist. She was able to do my entire bridal party on the day of my wedding and everyone was very satisfied with her exceptional service.

Sent on 11/16/2008

Kristin · Married on 06/04/2001

I barely wear makeup and the thought of having a lot of makeup on for my wedding completely freaked me out - I had a few trials with Meredith and she made me feel extremely comfortable about the whole process - she is VERY good at what she does and I was extremely happy with the end result. She also did the make up for my 10 bridesmaids - she was very organized the day of and coordinated with the girl that wad doing our hair to make the day run very smoothly.. she was VERY clean (which is always a HUGE plus). I would recommend Meredith to any bride she was professional and did a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Megan · Married on 06/03/2001

Meredith is amazing!
    She aims to please;)
    Before me wedding day we met for trials, she was so easy to work with!
    On my wedding day she provided such good advice, she and her assistant made all my girls look gorgeous!! Meredith was so fun, flexible, made everyone (and especially the bride)so happy!!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2014

Meredith was incredible from start to finish! She was incredibly helpful during my makeup trial since I do not wear a lot of makeup she walked me through all the different looks and options. On the day of my wedding I saw how she did one of my bridesmaid's eyes and I asked her to do something more like that for me with a bridal twist - and it came out perfect. Everyone said that I looked like an elegant version of myself which to me is the best comment to get on your wedding day! All of my bridesmaids enjoyed getting ready together and Meredith listened to all of them when they explained how they wanted their makeup done. I would HIGHLY recommend Meredith to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Meredith was wonderful! She brought music to play while getting our makeup done and everything! She went above and beyond and everyone loved their makeup! Everyone wanted it a little different.. some love the look of makeup, some like natural and she did both very well.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Meredith did a wonderful job! We were impressed with her knowledge and talent. She did a great job listening to concerns and making sure that everyone looked exactly how they wanted. Everyone was pleased and the cost was more than worth it. I would definitely recommend Meredith!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Alyss · Married on 09/10/2011

Meredith is fantastic. She takes time to get to know you, and really puts you at ease, both during your trial and on the day of. She is cute and upbeat, and just fun to be around. I've had my makeup done professionally a handful of times before, and have always been disappointed. When I told Meredith that I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day, and didn't want to look like I was wearing makeup, she actually listened! None of my bridesmaids were planning on getting their makeup done, but once they saw how mine came out, everyone decided to do it. She is a little bit pricey, but truly worth the money.

Sent on 11/14/2011

jennifer · Married on 07/02/2011

Meredith did an excellent job. My hair stayed in place all night for my wedding. I plan on using her again for other services.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2010

Meredith was great to work with for our wedding. She was flexible in scheduling a trial, did not double book herself day-of, and was responsive to all of my questions and concerns.

Compared to the other makeup trial I had, Meredith's makeup felt the best. It was super light and didn't make me want to claw my face off. She also listened to what I wanted in terms of a very natural look, yet enhanced from everyday makeup.

She arrived on time, brought music along and a positive upbeat attitude. She did a great job with my makeup and I would hire her again in a second.

Definitely one of the easiest wedding vendors I worked with!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Beth · Married on 05/29/2009

Meredith was fantastic! Totally professional, on-time, excellent to work with and suggested all of the right colors for myself as well as my bridal party. She supplied a lovely "bridal kit" and made sure that I had all of the supplies I would need for the day.

When comparing Meredith's services to others, I found that her rate was one of the best out there. She listened to my suggestions and provided the more natural look that I wanted for my make-up.

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist.

Sent on 06/05/2009