Meredith Baker Photography Reviews

Meredith Baker Photography 4
Meredith Baker Photography 5

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience and quality

I am so happy that we hired Meredith to be our wedding photographer! From day one she was very prompt with everything, communicative, and thorough. My now-husband and I are camera shy and felt very awkward going into the shoots not knowing what to do or how to look, but she guided us through both the engagement shoot and wedding day shoot while being patient and kind. I wasn't even going to do an engagement shoot because I was so nervous, but I am glad that I did because I loved how they turned out. Her photos are beautiful and classic - so I know that when I look at them in 10 years I don't have to worry about thinking the photos were too trendy looking. Highly recommended! I look forward to working with her through all of our life stages to take our photos :)

Sent on 06/12/2019

Stefani · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Quality

Meredith and Garrett make a great team to capture every moment, and I am so impressed with the editing quality. Something about her style just makes all the colors 'pop' and have so much visual interest. They both were professional, courteous, and always where they needed to be and at the right time. Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Stembridge · Married on 11/04/2018

Hire Meredith!

We cannot recommend Meredith enough! We love all of our photos from engagement to wedding day. She made sure to get every shot we wanted and she has a great team. We worked with her and one of her second shooters, Katie. They were both so sweet and made our special day that much better!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Meredith Baker Photography 6

Vik · Married on 12/01/2017

My website looks amazing thanks to Meredith! Her photos are professional and personal to fit my brand perfectly. I can’t praise Meredith enough. She’s fun to work with and went above and beyond in every way. She recommended the best locations, guided me on where to stand and where to look, took clear, crisp photos, and then edited each photo masterfully. She does it all so well! I highly recommend Meredith for your special occasions and your business marketing materials. You’ll come away looking like a celebrity.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Meredith Baker Photography 7
    Meredith Baker Photography 8
    Meredith Baker Photography 9
    Meredith Baker Photography 10

Beth · Married on 10/18/2017

Meredith is an extraordinary photographer with great attention to detail. I loved every moment of working with her. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to as well, so she makes your experience the best it can possibly be. I'm beyond pleased with the end result pictures.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kenyona · Married on 08/23/2017

Meredith did my undergrad graduation pictures! She was great! Very patient, innovative, and creative! I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 08/20/2017

Devin · Married on 08/13/2017

Meredith took my college graduation photos in 2015 and to add to the fact that she's an amazing person to work with, her photos are amazing! I would absolutely use her for any other event in my life that would need a photographer!

Brittoria · Married on 06/14/2017

Meredith is not only relatable, on time and extremely sweet, her attention to detail is outstanding!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

INCREDIBLE! Meredith is so talented in her photography and absolutely perfect to work with for weddings. From the morning while the girls were getting ready to the sparkler-lit send-off she was there to capture every moment. Some photographers like to put their own spin on the photos, but she captures the true essence of the moment in every photo she takes. I will never forget that feeling when my I walked out of the ceremony holding hands with my husband for the first time because she captured the pure joy and happiness on both of our faces. Our wedding day was such a whirlwind that it could have been easy to forget some of the special moments, but thanks to Meredith I will always have these photos that will take me right back to our big day. Aside from the pictures she was very professional throughout the day. She showed up dressed for the occasion and worked according to our timeline. We had a large wedding part too, and she did great with maintaining everyone's attention and directing them for all the photos. She also had plenty of ideas for poses and different shots to take. All around, this photographer is a MUST!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Beth · event on 05/18/2017

Meredith was amazing to work with. She was professional and completely dedicated to getting the best possible pictures. I am thoroughly satisfied with the excellent quality of the finished product and I had a lot of fun working with her.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Heather · Married on 03/21/2017

Meredith is truly talented! We love and cherish the photos she took of us! Her pictures are in the walls throughout our entire house and we will honestly cherish them forever! She can really capture the love between people, you won't be disappointed!!!

audrey · Married on 03/01/2017

Meredith did an excellent job in capturing The fun and precious moments of my wedding. My wedding pictures I will forever hold near and dear to my heart. Outside of the usual portrait pics Meredith captured personal and candid moments with my husband.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tamara · Married on 12/30/2016

Meredith was on time for my shoot and she was very patient while I chose poses and walked all around the place with me in order to get the best scenery in the photos. Her editing is very elegant and she's very quick in getting your pictures back to you. I'd definitely choose her again for any future occasions.

Laura Faine · Married on 10/06/2015

Wonderful Experience and Great Service!

Meredith made our experience amazing! She was on time, personable, and flexible (which is much needed when trying to get pictures with a toddler). I would recommend her to anyone looking to get beautiful pictures done with a wonderful photographer!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/20/2015

They did so much for us ! xoxo

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/01/2014

I was so lucky to have Meredith photograph my wedding in 2014. She was so easy to talk to and work with throughout the whole experience. She captured the most precious images that will truly last a lifetime. Her work is nothing short of extraordinary and anyone would be lucky to have her as their photographer. I know I was.
    Thanks again Meredith!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Mary · Married on 05/24/2014

Meredith Baker Photography does amazing work! She is fun to work with and the quality of her work is great! I highly recommend her. I have photos to always cherish because of Meredith!!!