Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

78 | Summit, NJ

78 Reviews for Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design

Mercedes was extremely sweet, but I didn't get the exact look I was going for. If I had more time to fix the make-up, she would have been more than willing to do it, but was running low on time. Would recommend, but would also recommend going in with a very clear idea of what you want.

Sent on 11/19/2012

2.8
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5

Mercedes took forever to answer any call or email. It took her very long to sign the contract, and then she never sent back a copy of it with her signature like we requested.
    Day of, she showed up and demanded the money before she would begin. My mother was paying and so I had to run around the hotel and try and find my mom who was sewing buttons on the pants of all the groomsmen. So she had to stop what she was doing to come down and handle it. She also promised a second person would be coming and they showed up late.
    Our hair was nice, but she left the second she finished my hair. I wanted the front curled more but she was gone so I tried to do it myself and burnt my forehead. So the entire day I had a huge burn mark on my face. I had to redo the hair to try and hide the burn. This all could've been avoiding if she would've hung around for 5 minutes to make sure I liked it.
    She had absolutely no bedside manner and was not personable at all. She was hard to talk to and all of the girls would say the same thing. (I had 10 people get their hair done that day)
    I bought extensions just for the wedding day and she would've even do them. Her and her assistant rushed through and no one was really thrilled with their hair but she was gone before they could say anything.
    I would absolutely not recommend her.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Hame · Married on 05/05/2018

0.4
      0.5

Mercedes was absolutely TERRIBLE to work with. She showed up on my wedding morning and her main objective was to get out of there as soon as possible. She was incredibly rude, wouldn't work with me at all when I was trying to explain a few things to her. She put my head piece (maang tikka) on crooked and didn't secure it down properly as she should've. I had also discussed two looks with her where I could take my updo down for the reception and it fell apart so I had to scramble to find a salon to fix my hair 30 mins before my reception. She also was incredibly annoyed that I had a limited range of products I could use due to my incredibly sensitive skin, instead of working with me with the products I provided. I ended up not finishing my draping with her and just wanted her to leave because she was incredibly confrontational and ruining my wedding day.

Sent on 05/09/2018