Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

78 | Summit, NJ

78 Reviews for Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design

Meagan · Married on 11/10/2011

Mercedes was very professional and personable from the first phone call to the last goodbye at the hotel before going to the ceremony. Her rates were extremely reasonable considering the fantastic quality of her work. And her rate for hair and airbrush makeup was far below the quotes I was getting from other vendors.
    She always responded within an hour to any questions or concerns I had. We corresponded by email, phone calls and text messages which was very convenients Her appearance was professional, she arrived promptly on time and was very personable throughout the experience.
    She had asked that I provide a photo of the hair and makeup style that I wanted a week before our hair and makeup trial. Not only was she able to achieve the look I desired but she went above and beyond by styling my hair to flatter my facial structure. I had opted for the airbrushed makeup which came out fantastic and lasted all day. Both hair and makeup on my wedding day also lasted despite dancing. She had met me at my hotel at 6am and the makeup lasted until I went to bed that night!! My hair also lasted as long and the hairpins were comfortable; not too tight against the scalp.
    Also, as a side note, when I scheduled my makeup&hair trial, she was very flexiable and was willing to do any date I wanted which was super helpful!!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

Mercedes was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. She was very accommodating to all of my requests and bridal party requests. I had a specific look that I desired and she had delivered what I had hoped for. Mercedes is such a pleasant, sweet and talented artist and would recommend her services to everyone and this says a lot, considering that I am very picky, with a very decisive look that I was trying to achieve.

Sent on 10/20/2011

andrea · Married on 10/01/2011

Mercedes is as sweet as she is talented! As for my makeup it was flawless - ALL DAY AND NIGHT!! I was thrilled with the outcome on my most special day. She is sweet and totally accomodating as well! Thank u Mercedes for a great job!

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • melissa

melissa · Married on 09/17/2011

Mercedes was AMAZING!! When I initially contacted her to inquire about availablity, she responded within the hour. She did a fantastic job at the trial and I knew exactly how I would look the day of my wedding. She listened to everything that I wanted. The day of my wedding, she arrived at my house on-time (actually a few minutes early). She did my mothers, a bridesmaid, and the flower's girl's hair and makeup. They all looked so beautiful. My hair and makeup came out flawless. I felt absolutely beautiful. She even did tattoo cover up for my mother, which was great! Mercedes was very professional, amazing to work with, and she has one of the best prices around! Thank you so much Mercedes!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Mariann · Married on 09/11/2011

I cannot say enough about Mercedes Crescimbeni and how Professional and Truly amazing she is.. She is so talented she went beyond my expectations. Since the day I met her I knew she would do a good job in my wedding day. All my girls looked amazing! The hair and makeup looked so pretty. She made me feel so beautiful. You will not be disappointed in choosing MC Artistry for your big day!

Sent on 12/06/2011
  • User2126588 · event on: 09/04/2011

Mercedes did a beautiful job with my engagement hair and makeup! She was able to create a look that was exactly what I wanted. She is sweet and truly concerned about your special day. I would recommend her to anyone. She is truly awesome!

Sent on 12/22/2011
  • Clarice · Married on 08/19/2011

I cannot say enough about Mercedes. She did an excellent jon on my hair and makeup for my wedding. I initially booked someone else to do my hair and makeup for mynwedding but 3 days before my hair trial it fell through. My husband found her website and sent her an email. She immediately responded and I have her a call. I was so happy to find out that she did both hair and makeup and she would travel to my location to do my hair and makeup for the wedding. Also she was so flexible that with only 3 days notice, she agreed to do my hair and mKeup trial. Her prices were very reasonable and the trial went o well. I showed her a picture of some hairstyles and she combined 2 of them and came up with something that was perfect. Also, the make up was flawless. I have a couple of friends who are getting married soon an I will definitely recommend her to them. On the day of my wedding I was so relaxed because I knew I was in good hands. When she was done with my hair and makeup I almost cried like 3 or 4 times because she made me look so beautiful. If you are looking for someone who is very talented in both areas, I highly recommend Mercedes. It also helps that she has a facebook page becaus you can see all of her work I'm addition to what is posted on her website.

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • User2127465 · event on: 07/03/2011

Mercedes did a great job with my hair and makeup. She first asks your opinion and does make up that you are comfortable with. There was not a single person that appreciated what she did. I really thank her for making my day as we all brides know how important the hair and make up are on our big day. I definitely can recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/24/2011

Angeline · event on: 06/11/2011

I have my first dance show case with my dance instructor at the Paragon Studio. Mercedes has done a great job on my hair. She did the extention on my thin hair and turns into a nice bridle style that I like on the picture. She also did the make up. It came out so beauty that I got so much compliments on my hair and my make up. I would definitely recommand her to all my friends. My children, my friends even my instructor, they are all surprised to see this make over on me.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Christina · Married on 05/21/2011

Mercedes was a delight to work with!! She's super friendly and accommodated every request I made (and those made by my bridesmaids)!! My hair looked gorgeous...it exceeded my expectations!! I would highly recommend Mercedes to anyone looking for quality service with a smile!!

Sent on 05/30/2011

alyssa · Married on 05/13/2011

Mercedes did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did hair for 3 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked amazing! She was very professional and kept her cool even with a screaming toddler in the hotel room trying to take her hot curling iron! I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 05/27/2011

kruti · Married on 04/23/2011

mercedes was great, on time, ready to get gonig and well above schedule. i needed to have 5 people ready we were two hours early and she had plenty of time to do more people. she was friendly, very accommodating to everyone's needs. a GREAT value, i have never seen the level of work as hers for such a great price. the work was FANTASTIC. will DEFINITELY use her again! :)

Sent on 05/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2011

Mercedes,
    Thank You So Much For making me look so beautiful on my wedding day!
    You are the best!!
    xoxoxox

Sent on 05/23/2011

Meryl · Married on 11/28/2015

I am so particular when it comes to someone else doing my hair and makeup. Mercedes exceeded all my expectations. She is so talented and wonderful! She helped put my bridal party and me at ease. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! My best friend and MOH just booked Mercedes for her own wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Desiree · Married on 12/31/2013

Mercedes and her extremely talented team were such a delight to work with! Her work was incredible- all 10 of the women's hair and make-up that was done by them held up through a very long day and night. At the end of a 15 hour day and some serious NYE dancing- we all still looked like we just had our hair and make-up done! I can only hope to work with Mercedes again in the future!

Sent on 05/16/2014

I had an Indian traditional wedding few weeks back and had booked Mercedes' hair and make up services for all occasions of the weekend long wedding celebrations. Mercedes is a great find. One of my closest friends very highly recommended her services for my wedding as she had herself experienced it few months back. From the trial day on wards, I never had to worry about my hair or make up or my over all look for each of the events of my wedding. She is very professional and punctual. I will be referring her services to all my friends and relatives in the future. She is very friendly and kind. I am very pleased with her service and I loved the way she made me look on my very special day.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2012

Mercedes did my hair and my bridesmaids' hair for my wedding. She was wonderful! The hair was amazing and she is so sweet and professional! She came to our hotel and her prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • Y

Yon · Married on 04/10/2011

We could not have picked a better stylist for our wedding than Mercedes. With less than a week to the wedding, no demos...she "WOWed" us with her work. She was very prompt and very professional, pleasant and just a joy to work with. Even without the demo, she made sure to listen to what we want and took her time to do her work. The price was an added bonus to our experience. Her work was worth more than what we paid for. Everybody at the wedding complemented at how my wife looked--elegant and gorgeous. It brought me to tears when I saw her walk down the hallway of my aunt's home seeing how beautiful she was. Mercedes was wonderful. No doubt, we will have her again in future engagements whenever we need her services. I would advice you to do the same as well. Good luck and thank you again Mercedes...we love you!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Kavita · Married on 05/02/2015

Mercedes is incredible with makeup! I no longer live in New Jersey so I had to do a lot of online research to find a good hair and makeup person. My niece helped me find Mercedes and I'm so glad she did! I did a trial a few days before my wedding for a pre-wedding event. She made me look like a Bollywood princess. I got so many compliments on my makeup, especially the eyes. On the morning of the wedding, she came in at 4:30am with one of the hair stylists to get started on us. We had 7 people doing hair and makeup and she wanted to make sure we were all done on time. They actually finished ahead of schedule which gave us more time to breathe. To be honest, once my makeup was on and I looked in the mirror I thought it was too much. I don't wear a lot of makeup so it was a lot for me, but she told me to trust her that I would look gorgeous. And she was right! An hour later, with my sari on, I looked in the mirror and loved everything I saw. The makeup lasted the entire day. Thank you, Mercedes!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Natasha · Married on 07/13/2013

Mercedes was great to work with! She made me feel beautiful the day of my wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/29/2012

Mercedes was great! I would recommend her services. She was a pleasure to work with and was able to accommodate my bridesmaids and I in short notice. The makeup and hair turned out beautiful! I have no complaints everything was perfect :)

Sent on 04/05/2013

Mercedes was awesome. She made everyone look picture polished. Despite some unexpected traffic, she planned ahead with more than adequate time buffering to provide the same excellent level of service and professionalism with a very cool head and skilled focus. I would recommend her to anyone, especially those like myself who typically go make-up free and wish to look like their authentic selves but with a little extra brightness on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Shafaq · Married on 05/27/2011

It was a real pleasure working with Mercedes. She has a good attitude and is very quick to return calls, professional and works with you on your hair. She has a good collection of styles if you are unsure about which one you want and she is very skilled and understands what you are looking for depending on your personal style. I would recommend her if you are looking for a stylist for your event.

Sent on 07/01/2011

3.0

Awesome services!!!! Everyone looked amazing. Hair and makeup stayed all day without issue. Thanks Mercedes and crew!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/11/2014

Mercedes was great to work with. She was friendly & professional. She did an absolutely beautiful job on me & my mother & bridesmaids. She was a bit on the expensive side but her work was phenomenal & everyone looked great. She arrived on time and finished on time. She was also flexible in that my mother-in-law cancelled on her last minute & she didn't charge us for it. Ladies should definitely bring a picture of how they want their hair to look & she will recreate it.

Sent on 10/27/2014