Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design Reviews

78 | Summit, NJ

78 Reviews for Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design

I hired Mercedes for my wedding and was so pleased with how myself and my bridal looked. I wanted a more natural look with my hair and makeup and I was blown away with the final outcome. Besides being unbelievably talented, Mercedes is very pleasant to work with. Everyone is my bridal party was so happy with their look and we received so many compliments from our guests as well. I would highly recommend using Mercedes service, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Reshma · Married on 08/24/2013

Merecedes was a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. She was on time, professional, and listened to my thoughts and suggestions. I received numerous compliments on my hair and makeup and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Pamela · Married on 07/28/2013

Mercedes is a true professional! I was more than pleased with my hair and makeup. Her flexibility played a major role in making my day special. I will be sure to keep her contact saved. Rest assured Mercedes is knowledgeable and skilled in her field. I partied all night and my makeup and hair was intact. Remarkable artist!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Mercedes and her team were a pleasure to work with from the trial to the morning of the wedding!
    As soon as I met her on the day of my trial I knew she was exactly the type of person who I wanted to have helping me look (and feel) my best on my wedding day. She is so calm and sweet that she immediately puts you at ease. I trusted her expertise from the start, since I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with my Hair and makeup and I am so glad I did. Mercedes and her team arrived to my parents home early the morning of the wedding and handled the whole day without missing a beat. Even weeks before the wedding when I kept adding additional people who required her services she assured me she would have the team there ready to handle it and they did! In the end I had my Mother, Grandmother, 5 bridesmaids and a flower girl all get their Hair and/or make up done and each one of them looked great. What I especially liked is that Mercedes and her teamed really listened to what everyone wanted and everyone came out looking their best! At the end of my amazing day hours upon hours later, I still had people coming up to me telling me how much they liked my hair/make up and how they couldn't believe how through out the course of the whole day (with the heat of the summer) it still looked flawless. Do Not look any further Mercedes is the absolute best! And go with the airbrush especially if you are getting married in the summer!

Sent on 02/01/2014

Scholastica · Married on 07/06/2013

Where do I begin! Mercedes was my wedding makeup artist and hairstylist. I was so pleased with her services which started with the trail run all the way through the actual day. She was professional in providing advice, prompt to respond to questions, flexible with traveling, and overall provided excellent services!! Mercedes brings with her such a high level of talent, experience, and class that enables you to sit back and let her work her magic without so much as a second thought! It was a privilege to have had her be a part of our special day; all 4 of us looked amazing! I definitely recommend all brides to contact Mercedes for hair and makeup! Thank you once again!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Sara · Married on 06/15/2013

Mercedes was such a joy to work with! She and her assistant did hair and make up for both myself and three bridesmaids, and everything came out perfectly! Since first meeting with her, Mercedes took the time to listen to the exact details I wanted for my 'bridal look.' No detail went unacknowledged, and on my wedding day I couldn't have imagined myself any lovelier. She and her assistant make sure your hair and make up is perfect, and never ONCE did I feel like anything was caked on to my face. It was such a relief to enjoy my wedding feeling and looking so natural. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2013

amy · Married on 06/07/2013

As soon as I spoke to Mercedes on the phone I knew she genuinely cared about me and my wedding day. She was so responsive and quick to answer any questions I had. I visited her for a trial and knew right away she was the one to do my hair for my wedding day. She achieved my vision, loose and romantic curls. She even asked me to time how long it took for my curls to fall so that we could have a starting time on my wedding day. Mercedes and an assistant arrived right on time and got right to work. They were able to do 9 bridesmaids, 2 moms and my hair with time to spare! Everyone loved their hair! I have been in a lot of weddings and Mercedes was by far the best I've seen!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Diana · Married on 06/02/2013

Mercedes and her assistant were awesome to work with!!! She and her assistant did a lovely job (hair &makeup) on all the bridesmaids, Mother of bride, Mother of groom, and myself (bride). They arrived on time and went straight to work. They made sure everyone was happy with the results. I will definitely be recommending Mercedes to others and will go to her when I need my hair and makeup done for a special occasion!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Mercedes was great, I have got so many compliments on my hair n makeup the day of my wedding. I have very curly hair n she was able to make my hair look very natural ! She always responded to my millions of emails very quickly leading up to my wedding day. Would use her again In a heart beat

Sent on 06/06/2013

Cara · Married on 05/05/2013

Mercedes was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. She is calm, kind, responsive, and professional. Mercedes really listened to my dream wedding look, and helped me feel like a beautiful bride. She extremely talented -- it is obvious her extensive training. As an avid make up person myself, I was nervous about using someone on my big day, but Mercedes really is fantastic. Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • User3190704 · 2+ years ago

I loved my retro waves for my wedding day!! They came out better than I could have ever imagined. Mercedes was so patient with me and really took the time to give me exactly what I was looking for!! Her creativity and technique is one of a kind!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/08/2012

Mercedes did an amazing job for me and all my girls. She did updos, half up/half down, and all down looks. She was very punctual, professional, understanding, and easy going. I really enjoyed working with her. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Mercedes listened and knew exactly what I wanted. She did a great job with my hair and make-up. I loved it and her rates were reasonable.

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 07/22/2012

I am so happy we were able to work with Mercedes for my special day. She went above and beyond to make sure myself, bridesmaids, jr. bridesmaids and our mothers were happy and felt beautiful that day. She was very punctual and very professional. Will definitely keep her in mind for my next big event :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Ambar · Married on 06/08/2012

Mercedes was amazing to work with! I am really picky about my hair and had a few trials with different people before I found Mercedes. She was by far THE BEST! She worked with me to create a style that I loved, and her curls stayed in all day-- something that was hard to find and that I was concerned about. On the day of the wedding Mercedes & her assistant came to the hotel where my bridesmaids & I were getting ready. They arrived early and proceeded to do hair on 11 different girls-- not an easy feat for anyone, but their work was GREAT! Each girl got a different hairstyle, and each one looked better than the next! Any hair stylist can do a good job on 1 hairstyle, but doing an amazing job with ELEVEN different styles just shows how extremely talented she is! I loved, loved, loved my hair on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids loved theirs as well. Mercedes was also very sweet and professional... a great person to work with! I will definitely use her again in the future and will recommend her to everyone! Thank you Mercedes for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 06/27/2012

Colleen · Married on 06/02/2012

Mercedes is the absolute best for wedding hairstyling. I went to 4-5 different hair trials before finding Mercedes and knew right away that she was the one. She took the time to carefully listen and find out exactly what style I wanted, while also giving some expert advice.

On my actual wedding day, Mercedes showed up on time and was able to get all the bridesmaids ready ahead of schedule. All my bridesmaids and mom had different updos, all equally as beautiful. My hair came out perfect and stayed all night.

Mercedes is so sweet and so responsive to emails and calls. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2012

kathleen · Married on 05/20/2012

Mercedes did my hair for my rehearsal dinner, and my and my mom's, MOG's, and MOH's hair for my wedding and she did a fabulous job! Our hair looked great and it lasted all day. She is very talented with hair, and everything looked flawless. She is so easy to reach, and very nice and professional. I also accidentally overpaid her and she was so honest, she told me about it and returned some money. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2012

Mercedes did my sister and my hair for our brother's wedding Friday morning, May 18 2012. She is so talented! Our hair was exactly what we wanted and stayed in all night which is hard feat for thin straight hair to remain in curls throughout the heat, humidity and dancing! She was a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. She was flexible, squeezing us in for our hair do's last minute and early in the morning. I will be using Mercedes for my upcoming October wedding and feel completely at ease knowing the quality of her work!

Sent on 05/21/2012

samar · Married on 04/28/2012

Mercedes was great, she was on time at the crystal plaza and in fact got there before me ( the bride ) She did my hair and makeup as well as my mom’s. My hair and makeup turned out wonderful, I would dare say even better than when I had the trial. Mercedes had never met my mom until the wedding day and did a great job with her hair and makeup too. She looked great in the photos.
    My wedding pictures came out excellent, everyone complimented them. The makeup was just perfect not too much and not too little, just enough to look “stunning” ( as one of my friends said ).
    My hair was very natural just as I wanted it, I had her curl it up a little and the curls lasted till the next day, it looked great with my Tiara.
    Mercedes was very professional and sweet, my mom and I liked her a lot. She also stayed till after the ceremony and did my sister in law’s makeup ( the lady she had hired stood her up ), she looked very pretty in the pictures.
    If I ever have another special occasion Mercedes will definitely be my number one choice for the hair and makeup artist

Sent on 05/21/2012

Erin · Married on 04/07/2012

Mercedes and her assistant were fantastic. Everyone was so pleased with how they looked. They spent a great deal of time working on each girl and made sure that we were all very happy with the end result. I didn't want to get a trial and that was no problem for Mercedes. She was flexible, professional and very talented. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Mercedes Crescimbeni Bridal Makeup and Hair Design's reply:

Thank you so much Erin it was a pleasure to be part of your Big Day!

Jessica · Married on 12/18/2011

Mercedes was amazing! I contacted Mercedes last minute as my original makeup artist fell through and she was able to accommodate me with only 1 week left until my wedding. The day of the wedding she did the hair and makeup for several members of my party all by the time that I requested. She was punctual and professional the day of the trial as well as the wedding. I gave her flexibility with my hair and makeup and it turned out great. She responded to every email in a timely manner and her prices were great. I would recommend Mercedes to any of my friends as she did an amazing job. I received a ton of compliments on my makeup the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2011

Mercedes is awesome! I'd totally recommend her, she did both hair and make up for my wedding. I had a very early wedding that morning and she showed up in a timely manner and did me and my friend's hair and makeup. I loved the way my makeup came out the day of my wedding.I felt like a mode. My makeup was flawless that day and so was my mothers and bridemaids .Everyone was asking me about my make up and my hair style and how great everyone looked . I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Jehan · Married on 11/26/2011

I deeply recommend Mercedes for future brides.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Barbara · Married on 11/20/2011

I will say two words to describe Mercedes work: Amazing and Professional. I had two trials before and i was thinking in going to a regular salon to get my hair done, but after my trial with Mercedes i knew she was the one, she did an amazing work in my trial. Exactly what i wanted. My wedding was my dream come true and everything came out perfect. We all looked STUNNING! I never felt so beautiful; my makeup was flawless and my hair stayed all night even as i was dancing all night! I would recommend MC Artistry to ANYONE who is getting married. Thanks Again!!!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Janice · Married on 11/12/2011

My wedding was November 12 ,2011. Mercedes is an AMAZING hair stylist and m makeup was flawless and stayed on for over 12 hours. Everybody loved my hair and makeup, she also did my 4 bridesmaids and they loved the up-dos. She is very talented and sweet. I was very lucky that she was part of my big day, thank you so much mercedes!!!

Sent on 11/27/2011