Mercantile Hall Reviews

12 | Burlington, WI

12 Reviews for Mercantile Hall

12 Mercantile Hall Reviews

Rachel · Married on 08/24/2018

Venue was gorgeous! Staff was amazing! Everything went smoothly! It was pricey but if you can afford it then you should do it!

Karen · Married on 05/12/2018

Mercantile Hall was our venue for our rehearsal dinner. What a blessing in disguise after our original venue closed without warning!
    There were so many special touches - as you enter there is a huge "WOW Wall" featuring names of bride and groom and logo. As you move down the hall there is a "Gallery Wall" with personal 8x10 photos, then onto a "Menu Scroll." Bar is amazing as well as the elegant rustic hall itself. So many choices and ways to make your evening special and personal. Ashlee was wonderful to work with!

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/05/2018

I found the Mercantile before it was even finished, about 4 months before I even became engaged, and fell head over heels in love with the space. The moment I reached out, Stephanie and the rest of the wonderful ladies were on top of everything and so kind. I am in love with the place, everything about it made my wedding everything I could have ever dreamed of.

Libby · Married on 04/27/2018

Amazing venue!! The team is great to work with and they make you feel like family! Everything turned out absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend them!

Gina · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding (Oct 2017) was perfect because of the beautiful venue at Mercantile Hall, and the absolutely outstanding and thoughtful customer service from Stephanie and the rest of the staff. We received so many compliments on how stunning the venue is. I am so proud and happy to be one of the first brides that booked at Mercantile Hall. Highly recommended!

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

I will never forget walking into Mercantile Hall back in November 2016 and seeing a shell of a space. But even that shell, was beautiful. Then we met Stephanie. What can I say about her? She is simply amazing. You can tell she LOVES what she does. Anytime we had questions, she had answers. Fast forward to Sept 30, 2017, and the shell of a space was transformed into true beauty! And the staff were awesome!!! If you are looking for a unique, beautiful space for your wedding, you have to check out Mercantile Hall. You will be glad you did!

Mercantile Hall 1
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 09/09/2017

The venue is so gorgeous, even before bringing in any extra decorations! They also had a lot of cute extra touches such as the option for a slideshow or photos projected and framed photos along the hallway walls as the guests enter, which made it really unique. Stephanie was an awesome resource when it came to planning our wedding, and everyone there was so helpful! We got so many compliments on our venue, I couldn't ask for a better spot.

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2017

Being one of the first weddings a a new venue is stressful, especially when you view a space when it is literally gutted.. That being said we definitely didn’t feel as stressed as we should! Wendy, Stephanie, Rachel, Laurel and the whole team were beyond amazing!! The whole place looked better than I could have ever imagined. Anything we needed was taken care of in a very timely manner. They worked very well with all of our vendors as well as the many many friends who were taking care of a lot of stuff for us!! I have recommended Mercantile Hall to numerous people and will continue to do so!! Thank you all for making our long awaited day better than we could have dreamed!!

Adam · Married on 11/18/2017

If possible book the day before to decorate. It helped immensely to relieve stress.

Kyleen · Married on 09/03/2017

Stephanie and the girls were amazing on the day of our wedding. They took care of more than I feel was in their job description, from folding placecards to decorating to making us all feel at home. The only downside was the proposed outdoor space wasn’t ready yet and turned out that we couldn’t have the ceremony there, but they had just opened and were still getting things up and running. It turned out to be beautiful! Thanks mercantile hall ladies!

Mary · event on: 10/20/2017

We hosted a rehearsal dinner at the Mercantile the night before our son's wedding. We absolutely loved it! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and also patient with our many grandchildren. The venue was spotlessly clean and perfect for us. We would definitely go back.

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2017

3.0

The venue was perfect - Stephanie and her team had such a great attention to detail. The set up was perfect! Better than I could have imagined. And they were very helpful, every step of the way! Including giving us photo-op and food suggestions around the Burlington/venue area! I would definitely recommend Mercantile to any Bride looking for rustic-elegance, in a beautiful small town setting.

Mercantile Hall 2