Menomonee Falls Hotel Reviews

3 | Menomonee Falls, WI

3 Reviews for Menomonee Falls Hotel

LaToya · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our wedding here on September 15,2017. The hotel itself is gorgeous and the staff are excellent.Cammie worked well with us on our budget and found prices/packages that fit. The reception was more than enough room for our guests and a huge dance floor.The food at the reception was amazing. I just can't say enough about the attentive and NICE staff. Cammie made the entire process easy and pleasant.Thank you from LaToya and Mark.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Experience with the Radisson

We got married in December 2018 and the whole experience with the Radisson Menomonee Falls was absolutely perfect. Gretchen was helpful throughout the process and has amazing insight and knowledge where we knew we would be in good hands at the reception. She made the planning process so easy and organized and was there that day to see it through and help out. The venue was a perfect size with a huge dance floor and all of the staff was so accommodating. I would book there again without question!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Menomonee Falls Hotel's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure assisting you too. I am thrilled that you and Joe had a wonderful day. All of us at the Radisson wish you both the best.

Thanks again for hosting your big day with us!

3.5
      3.5

My sister had her wedding here in May 2015. Overall, I would recommend it for an average size and priced wedding.
    Positives: The staff are very friendly and helpful. They try to give wedding party members perks if possible. The prices wrre decent for what you received. The food was the best!
    Negatives: the lady in charge of organizing is a little forgetful and very "sales"y. She said whatever you wanted to hear but couldn't always deliver.
    They started setting up really late. We had the wedding on site and it started later because it wasn't set up quite on time.
    There was no one to direct what was going on.

Sent on 12/11/2015