85 Reviews for Menning Photographic

Second Shooter (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

My wedding is a day that I've been waiting for my whole life. Everything you read about planning your wedding says that choosing your photographer is one of the most important things. That is why you need to read this entire review and book them immediately after! Josh and Danielle are absolutely AMAZING! Hands down, no questions asked. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed so you can really enjoy the moment. The Menning's make you feel like you've known them your whole life, they treat you like family. I will never forget the morning of my wedding day. Danielle was at the hotel with us while we were getting ready, she made me feel like she was my big sister, giving me advice/suggestions to make my wedding day the best day of my life.You seriously can't put a price on that feeling she gave me. Not long after our wedding my husband and I received our wedding photo's and we were absolutely speechless. We are able to re-live our wedding all over again through our photographs. If you ever think about hiring Menning Photography DO NOT THINK TWICE! Don't forget after your wedding all your going to have left to remember that day are your photographs. Its a day I will look back and re-live again and again. Thank you so much Danielle and Josh for capturing all of the moments from our special day!! we

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/21/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Mennings were an amazing couple to work with and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our engagement photos and wedding day! They were very professional and organized, but also so fun to work with! They were very calm and easy going, but also provided us with the direction we needed. They also helped make our individual vision come to life! They kept in touch every step of the way and I could not imagine our photos being done by anyone else!

Profile Picture Francesca, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The very first phone call I made when planning for my wedding was to Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. I had been following their work for years, and had my heart set on them. I loved the glowing, natural light found in so many of their pictures, and the way I could see the love between the couples they photographed. The Mennings made us feel completely comfortable during both our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. They are amazing to work with and were very quick to get our pictures to us. I was amazed by the little things they did for us as clients. They were able to give us recommendations for other vendors during planning, and they were always fast in responding to questions I had throughout planning for my wedding day. They had a slideshow of pictures from our ceremony playing during our reception for our guests, as well as cards prepared for out guests to take home of the website address where they could view our online gallery of images from our wedding. I have had so many family members and friends comment on how beautiful our wedding photos are. I would highly recommend Danielle and Josh and cannot thank them enough for capturing such gorgeous and precious memories from our wedding day!

Sheri Higgins

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'll keep this short and sweet because I can't say enough about Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic. They are simply amazing photographers and even more genuinely amazing people! They were always so quick to respond to our questions , and made sure we knew they were available at any time if we ever needed anything. They made us feel so comfortable during both our engagement session and wedding day. Not only did they capture every moment of our wedding so perfectly, but they also got our pictures back to us super quickly! We received all of our pictures in less than a month. If you want the best photographers for your wedding day, we highly recommend you choose Menning Photographic. We cannot thank them enough for giving us beautiful memories to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Joslyn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle are absolutely amazing! We had so much fun with them during our engagement session and wedding. They make you feel so comfortable and we were all joking the whole time. They are extremely professional and two of the sweetest people we know! They were very accommodating and very easy to talk to. They responded very quickly with any questions we did have ( email/phone) They caught so many awesome moments of our special day! Danielle came with the girls to photograph the whole morning and Josh went with the groomsmen. I think it's awesome to have a female and male perspective of the day. The both of them were able to capture pictures that left several speechless. The creativity of the Mennings is absolutely amazing. The chemistry and love between the two of them can just light up a room. I believe this is partially why it made us feel so comfortable. Not only are they photographers but a couple that shows strong values! It's great to see such love for one another and being able to enjoy their careers together( they are a true inspiration ). We received several positive comments about our pictures! Along the journey of your wedding they also sent you some items that made you feel very special. They do take the extra time to make everything perfect, their presentation is remarkable. My husband and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It’s hard to put into words how thankful we are for Josh and Danielle! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous and they were so much fun to work with. They truly captured our wedding day from beginning to end, and we will always be so grateful to have the photographs to help us remember our special day. We knew from the first time we met that not only would they be our wedding photographers, but also our friends! It’s been so much fun to work with Menning’s, and I know anyone else that chooses them will feel the same! Thank you Josh and Danielle!

Love,
Matt and Katie Veneskey

Photo for Menning Photographic Review - We even worked it in the timeline to go visit our furbabies!
Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

The Mennings did an amazing job and were so great to work with! We got our images back very quickly which was great. We are so happy we hired them! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a wonderful couple to work with, look no further! Danielle and Josh are phenomenal to work with. They are creative, fun, and do an AMAZING job! I cannot say enough wonderful things about these two; I was MORE than happy with both our engagement and wedding pictures. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have an amazing experience. Wedding planning is stressful enough and I can say with confidence, you can put your mind at ease about your photos if Danielle and Josh are your photographers!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Danielle and Josh are absolutely amazing photographers and wonderful people! They helped to make our wedding day and the time leading up to it beyond perfect. From sending sweet care packages that encouraged us to enjoy our time as an engaged couple to capturing every special moment and detail of our wedding day, we couldn't have asked for better photographers and friends to spend our big day with. We had so much fun with them at both our engagement session and wedding, and they went above and beyond to make everything magical on our day. They are creative and thoughtful, and their work is impeccable. Beyond that, they epitomize what a married couple should be, and their happiness is contagious. We are thankful to have such incredible photos of our big day that we can forever cherish. We are lucky to have met them and could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic are absolutely wonderful. They went above and beyond the call of photographers! When our limo unexpectedly cancelled they were helping us to find a new one and when we had questions about other vendors to book they had the answers. They became our friends in the process and we can't wait to have them continue to photograph our lives as we move through the next stages. The pictures are stunningly beautiful and we had so many to choose from. They are well worth the investment.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Menning’s are the absolute best! My husband and I were in a friend’s wedding when we first met Josh and Danielle. When it came time for us to choose our own wedding photographers... we would’ve planned our whole day around making sure they were ours! They are kind, professional, friendly and they went out of their way to make our photos something we will forever cherish! They will continue to be our family photographers for years to come!

Profile Picture Rosalie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle are fun, easy going, and completely ahead of the game. Which is everything you need when planning/having a wedding. It is like having two of your best friends capture one of life’s greatest moments. Their passion for photography shows in every wedding they have done.

Profile Picture Nikky, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would first like to thank Josh and Danielle for their very professional, hard work in helping to make our engagement photots and wedding day such an enjoyable experience. We would absolutely recommend Menning Photographic to any couple who is in search of talented, reliable and easy-going photographers. They do a great job of making you feel comfortable (and even my husband thought so!) when you are in front of the camera. We knew where we wanted to go for our engagement photos and Josh and Danielle have such great eyes for choosing the perfect backdrops, lighting, poses, etc. We had so much fun! Setting dates and times was never a problem and they were always willing to work with us on our schedules even though they had to make an hour trip to Pittsburgh for our shoots. When it came time for our wedding day, it was great to have Danielle with the girls and Josh photographing the guys. It made for such a fun experience for the entire wedding party! We were so pleased that it seemed like they were able to capture every single moment and loved one in attendance. Between the wedding and reception, we made an impromptu stop to take photos with our bridal party and of us as fresh newlyweds. Josh and Danielle were extremely effiicient and were able to capture some of our favorite photos from our day. During the reception, it was so nice to see Josh all over the place, making sure to capture every special moment. It helped us not to worry about anything except for enjoying the moment we were in and our love for one another. Looking back we have zero regrets with our photos and it is invaluable to be able to have these memories to look back on forever. We love you Danielle and Josh!

Profile Picture Nick & Jamie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photographers play such a significant role in a couple's wedding day, and Menning Photographic is the best of the best. Josh and Danielle Menning are exceptional. Their flexible and relaxed personality mixed in with their professionalism and talent for capturing memorable moments makes them unbeatable as wedding photographers. They place emphasis on being present at every special moment of a wedding day without being overbearing. Josh and Danielle, as individuals and photographers, make a point to cater to the needs of the bride and groom and their families by developing wonderful relationships, caring about everyone's well-being, remembering the little details, and calling people by name. Besides being truly kindhearted people, their keen eye for beautiful settings and poses for couples and bridal parties is also incredible. The pictures we received from Josh and Danielle were absolutely gorgeous, unique and striking. My husband and I could not be more pleased or impressed with Menning Photographic. They are magnificent people, and they are amazing at what they do. We would recommend them to all couples looking for gorgeous photos on their wedding days!!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Menning is a sweet couple who truly value not only each other but the important position as wedding photographers! They made us feel important and even took the time to send us little gifts along the way. They even had our photos done within weeks of our wedding and were very flexible throughout the whole process! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I actually met the Mennings at a wedding for a friend of mine. After watching them in action we knew we wanted them to photograph our big day. The pictures they took came out phenomenally! They captured all of the important moments we asked for along with so many more! The Mennings also went above a beyond to make sure our engagement session was in the town where my husband and I met. While planning wedding details they were also extremely helpful with some timeline decision making. My husband and I consider them great professionals and friends!

Profile Picture User5202488, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
0.8

I met with Menning Photographic on February 10th, 2015 to make arrangements for photographing my daughter's October 8th, 2016 wedding. That same day, my daughter signed the "Wedding Photography Contract" and within a couple days we paid the required $1000.00 retainer. Unfortunately, less that a month after that meeting (and more than a year and a half until the wedding date), my daughter and her fiancee cancelled their engagement. Menning Photographic was contacted immediately, but declined to refund any of the $1000.00, even if another couple were to book that same date. Menning also said we could not use the $1000.00 towards some other services, such as family photographs. Of course, we all hope and think, when we are making arrangements for the wedding of our children, that nothing is going to happen between the date the services are booked and the date of the wedding, but reality is sometimes different. Businesses like Menning Photographic clearly take advantage of this fact.

Profile Picture User4900447, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle are not only a great team, they are SOOO talented and are so much fun to be around! They made our engagement session and wedding day so special for us! We couldn't have asked for a better vendor!! Thanks guys!! You're the best!!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Mennings exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! Josh even helped the groomsmen prep and get everything in order which was above and beyond his duties. They listened to our requests and took great shots for us! They were flexible and willing to help us with whatever we needed. We even lucked out and got great weather!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle of Menning Photographic are exceptional wedding photographers. They were highly professional and went above and beyond our expectations on our wedding day. They are fun to work with and we felt relaxed and at ease while they were photographing us, which is why the photos come out looking so natural and are so great! They are also incredibly efficient when doing formal shots with bridal parties and families; the formals didn't take long at all. The turn-around time for receiving the finalized product was something like two weeks (maybe less?!) and we are so happy with the results! Having nice photographs of our wedding day was very important to us; it is quite a significant day in our story, after all. It is evident that Josh and Danielle understand and appreciate the significance, and their passion for providing high quality service to couples every weekend proves that. Their work is excellent and they are simply great people.

Profile Picture User7581494, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle were great throughout the entire wedding planning process. They helped with our timeline and were always responsive to our questions. Josh and Danielle captured beautiful photos and were a joy to have with us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle were our wedding photographers and we would highly recommend them! Not only will you have wonderful photos, they were such a joy to be around. They are with you every step of the way, encouraging, supporting, and offering advice for your wedding and marriage! We will definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture Steph, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle were the perfect photographers for our wedding. They captured the most beautiful shots - both formal and candid. Such a great team to work with, very flexible in their schedule, and sincerely want the best photos for the couple. My husband and I plan on using them in the future for any other photographing needs! Not only did Danielle and Josh photograph for us, but they wanted and encouraged us to include them in planning. They were always open to questions prior to the wedding and really helped guide the planning process. We were blessed to have them in what may seem a stressful time! They are so much more than great photographers...consider yourself lucky if you get them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Danielle Menning are top-notch photographers and wonderful people. They are professional and fun and I highly recommend their services. They take time to get to know the bride and groom and get a feel for the individuals and their personalities before the wedding day, so they are able to capture the most perfect and special moments on the big day. Josh and Danielle are very organized and personable and made my wedding day stress-free and enjoyable. They certainly captured the moments that I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/3/16, 1 Review