Menning Photographic Reviews

105 | Leetonia, OH

105 Reviews for Menning Photographic

They do an absolute awesome job at capturing every moment of the wedding day! The pictures turn out awesome and look wonderful. Very easy to work with and make it a lot of fun. Highly recommend them you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your review means a lot to us!

Emily · Married on 05/03/2014

Josh and Danielle, the owners of Menning Photographic, really care about their customers and they ensure that every event is special and unique. We felt incredibly comfortable. Josh and Danielle really went the extra mile to make sure we had an incredible and memorable wedding. I cannot wait for an opportunity to use them again!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We are so glad we've gotten to be friends throughout this whole wedding photography process. You two are wonderful people & your wedding day was amazing.

Josh and Danielle worked as a great team, they directed us for pictures but also allowed us to put in our input. They came up with ideas for photos that I would have never thought of! When we got the photos, I was even more pleased, they told the whole story with their photos. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! We're so happy to hear that you're so happy! :)

Emily · Married on 04/19/2014

The moment I contacted Menning Photographic I knew I made the right choice. From their professionalism over the phone at our first meeting I was not only impressed with their portfolio but also their style! I LOVE EVERY IMAGE we had taken! Danielle and Josh kept in contact with us over the months of wedding planning with thoughtful and heartfelt Emails, Texts, SNAILMAIL!?!, and even a couple tiny gifts! After our event they were sooooo prompt in providing us with a preview session AND our copy of the images we requested! I was overjoyed!!!! I can't sing their praises enough!!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

You and Bryan are the best! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored that you chose us to photograph your wedding day! And you guys are great friends. Thanks for everything!

Leah · Married on 03/15/2014

I can't begin to tell you how amazing Danielle and Josh are. But I'm going to try :)

First off, they are wonderful people. They are kind, joyful, encouraging, easy-going, funny, and truly care about each and every one of their clients. They ALWAYS go the extra mile and ensure that you are satisfied with the photos.

As we were planning our wedding, my husband and I were on opposite sides of the country (he was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State and I was living in New York City). Our wedding was taking place in Pittsburgh, but planning everything long distance was making me really nervous. However, Danielle and Josh reassured me that it would all work out and they held skype consultations with us and were very approachable and easy to work with.
    We had a lot of obstacles to overcome including a huge parade the day of the wedding that caused us to change our photo locations last minute. Josh and Danielle worked their butts off and figured out all the logistics and just told me where to show up! There was no stress on us and the pictures were stunning! They are priced well and even gave us a photo credit since we did not do an engagement session.

Danielle and Josh are more than just photographers. They capture the MEMORIES of your day and end up becoming your friends in the process. I am so lucky to have met Danielle and Josh and could not have imagined my wedding day without them. They are simply phenomenal.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Oh, Leah! Where do we start to even describe how amazing you and Ian are? Well, we can't. . . we just adore you two & your love story! You are inspiring in so many ways & we think of you two often! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the very kind words & we're so glad we got to share in your emotional, wonderful, love-filled wedding day!

Chelsea · Married on 01/11/2014

We couldn't have asked for anything more from these two! They were with us the entire day! They caught so many once in a lifetime shots! They are truly there for you and to capture your special moments! I get to relive our wedding everyday through their pictures they took! They have a GREAT website and really neat products you can order through them! It's nice because they are a married couple themselves so they know the love that families share and how special pictures are to people. Not only do they take great pictures but they also will tell your love story on their blog. You have different package that you can choose for your special day. We highly recommend these two!!!!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Chelsea! We loved photographing your wedding & you guys are a wonderful couple! We're so happy for you and we know your marriage will bring you so much joy for years to come. Thank you again so much for your review!

Michele · Married on 12/21/2013

The Mennings are not just brilliant photographers, they are also really great people. They run their business with a personal touch, inviting their clients to their home for meetings and photo unveilings. They are flexible and willing to create a package that fits your needs, desires, and budget. My bridesmaids raved about how much they liked Danielle, who followed me and the bridesmaids everywhere to capture our wedding day. We all agreed that she was warm and friendly. She took so many pictures and made the experience really stress free. My groom, Jeff, told me that Josh was a huge help for the guys, aside from capturing some awesome images of the guys getting ready, he also took the time to pin nearly every rose on each of the groomsmen. From my experience, the Mennings are the perfect photographers because they care so much about their clients. It poured rain on my wedding day, but I was still determined to get outdoor pictures with my groom and my dog. They were so gentile and patient while working with my dog, and sought out photo locations that were beautiful, but also had coverage so we wouldn't get soaked. At one point, when my umbrella broke, they even took the broken umbrella and gave me their huge nice one so I wouldn't get saturated with rain. Aside from their caring personalities, my wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. They captured the events and emotions of every moment of the day. I could not be more pleased with my decision to hire them. To see the amazing work that they do check out their blog at: http://menningphotographic.com/blog/
    You can see the quality of their work. Hire them! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Ahhhhh! We cannot thank you enough for your kindness and this amazing review! You are a wonderful person. . . so full of love for others and compassion. Thank you! We had a great time on your wedding day & were so glad you love your photos even though the weather conditions weren't ideal. We are so happy for you and are excited to see where the fun world of marriage takes you! :) Thank you again!

Jenn · Married on 11/16/2013

Josh and Danielle did such a fantastic job for both our engagement session and our wedding! They have pleasant, easygoing personalities that make them great to work with. The engagement session helped us get to know them and feel comfortable with them before the wedding. The photos from our wedding are fantastic, we're so pleased! The Mennings were such an integral part of our day but it never felt like they were underfoot; they captured the day perfectly without unnecessarily inserting themselves into the action. Their wedding package included the engagement session and a beautiful storybook photo album from the wedding that we were able to customize with them. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenn! We loved working with you two & your wedding day was so classically beautiful & full of happiness! We especially loved how your groom couldn't stop crying when he saw your beautiful and awesome self walking toward him down the aisle. :) You two are great people & we're so glad we got to know you!

Angella · Married on 10/19/2013

Menning Photographic did a fantastic job on our engagement photos and wedding photos. They made Dan and I feel so comfortable and our wedding guests commented many times that they didn't even know Josh and Danielle were taking pictures when I showed them moments captured during the wedding. We have so many favorite pictures it's hard to choose the ones we want to hang around our house. We need more wall space. We will definitely have Josh and Danielle take all of our future photos!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much, Angella! We're blown away by your kindness and awesome review! You rock! Your wedding day was just amazing & we're glad we got to know you and Dan! You're such a fun and great couple!

Nic & Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Menning Photographic did a wonderful job on our wedding. They were extremely upbeat, enthusiastic and went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. They are a very dynamic couple whose passion for their job showed in every photo. They were very accommodating in all of our special needs and requests throughout our day.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You're the best. And your wedding day couldn't have been more lovely. We're so thankful for clients like you!

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I can't get over how tremendous Josh and Danielle are at their job. We never had to wonder or wait or hope that they would do something different...they made every part of this experience seamless and perfect!! We could not have asked for more!!
    Book them now!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We love working with couples like you. You're so wonderful that our job never feels like work! Thank you for being you and being so in love and happy. We know your marriage is going to be fun and full of joy!

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2013

Josh and Danielle did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos! They had great ideas for picture poses and let us chime in with our own ideas at any time. Josh and Danielle are not only a great photo taking team but a great married couple! Having them shoot our wedding felt more comfortable than shooting with two average co-workers. They were able to show us the poses in confidence, which made our photos more comfortable as well. The both of them were a complete joy to work with and I will definitely recommend them to others and will use their services again myself!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! We're so happy to be friends with you two & your wedding day was definitely one of our favorites. :) We just had a blast & you two were so accommodating and fun! Thanks again for everything!

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2013

Josh and Danielle are amazing!! We could not have asked for better photographers. They capture the whole day and as we looked back through our pictures it was like we were able to relive it. They are very flexible and will do whatever you want. We highly recommend Menning Photographic. We will definitely be going back to them for any future pictures that we may need. :)

Sent on 09/11/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much for the great review! We really appreciate it & you! Thanks for sharing your awesome wedding day with us!

Elaina · Married on 08/02/2013

The Mennings are wonderful! They are so easy to work with. They are so nice, sweet, laid back and kind hearted. When it comes to photographs they are very creative. They work hard to make every image absolutely beautiful and they have fun with you while doing it. We could not be happier and more blessed to have these two tell our story.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! You're the sweetest and we couldn't have been more happy to be there with you two on your wedding day! We're so happy to have amazing clients like you! Thank you again!

Abi · Married on 07/06/2013

Both Josh and Danielle were exceptional photographers throughout our entire wedding experience. From the first meeting, to the engagement photos and finally to the wedding day, they were extremely helpful, creative, professional, kind and fun! We absolutely loved working with this happily married couple and enjoyed having them spend our special day with us. One thing that I loved most about their work was the "action" type shooting they do. As every bride knows, the day goes so quickly that by the end, you can barely remember anything that happened. But through their photos, we can relive every moment of our wedding day over and over again. Another great aspect of this type of photography were the posed images that don't appear to be posed. Brock and I would stand and hold each other in natural types of positions even though we were actually mostly put into those positions. Being a married couple, Josh and Danielle were able to demonstrate how to stand, where our hands should go, etc. and then we were able to chat, laugh, and kiss at our discretion, making the photos seem both natural, fun and romantic. If they are available on your wedding day, I strongly encourage you to book them right away!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! Your wedding was absolutely amazing because you're so in love and you're both wonderful people with loving families. . . we had a great time with you two throughout the whole process and we're so glad to see that your marriage is amazing & we know you'll have a life full of love. Thank you again for sharing your wedding day with us!

Cody · Married on 06/29/2013

Everything went great and Josh and Danielle were perfect. We trusted them with a few details as we became a little time limited and everything came out great. Josh was like an invisible camera ninja. There were times things were going on and I had no idea photographers were even there, or even got certain pictures. We are extremely pleased with how the pictures came out and would definitely consider them again in the future for other needs, such as newborn pictures, etc.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time with you two & your wedding day was fun! You're both so friendly, loving, and kind! Thanks again!

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Great couple to work with. Did a great job capturing every moment of our wedding day. Would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!

Jeordyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Josh and Danielle were amazing. They are fun & fabulous photographers. My wedding day would not have been the same without them! We found our family photographers :)

Sent on 07/17/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Jeordyn! We really appreciate the kind words! We're so glad we got to know you!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

We would not change anything. They took amazing pictures and were an amazing couple to work with. They were very easy to work with during the engagement session and at the wedding. They captured the special moments without interupting or having to recreate it. Would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! We're so happy to hear that you're happy! :) Thanks for sharing your awesome wedding day with us. It was really fun & you two are an amazing couple!

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2013

Josh and Danielle are absolutely amazing at what they do. They were extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and even helped us with planning that didn't have much, if anything, to do with photography. They are knowledgeable and provided us with suggestions to help our wedding day run smoothly. My stepdaugher, our flower girl, was sick the day of the wedding and we weren't able to get all the pictures and poses we wanted with her but Josh and Danielle took advantage of every second she was feeling photogenic and went with the flow. Our pictures were ready for viewing early and they've been quick to respond to any email or phone call we've sent their way. They even had a slideshow of some of our pictures available at our reception for us, and our guests, to look at!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much, Ashley! We are so glad we've gotten to know you. You're a great person & your wedding day was lovely. Thanks again for choosing us to photograph it!

James · Married on 10/19/2012

Menning Photographic is an excellent wedding photographer duo, this Husband and Wife team made our wedding day and engagement photograph sessions very fun, comfortable and exciting. Menning Photographic captured what we are as a couple allowing us to be ourselves and capturing our love during the photograph sessions. The end product that they produced exceeded all of our expectations with a blend of modern and classic shots, our friends and family fell in love with the photographs they took and we plan to use Menning Photographic for any and all life moments in the future. My favorite thing about this photographer is that they thought outside of the box while also taking classical photos. They created eye appealing angles, creative natural backgrounds and a unique usage of light that simply make the pictures “pop” when you look at them. If you’re looking for a photographer in the Youngstown, Ohio area you need to check our Menning Photographic, you simply won’t be disappointed with this Photographic team. Thanks again Josh and Danielle for capturing both or engagement session and Wedding Photographs in a way that you two could only do.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a blast working with you & are so thankful for clients like you that brighten our lives! We appreciate you!

Callie · Married on 10/12/2012

Josh and Danielle bring great technical knowledge and skill to the art of photography, but more importantly, they set the stage for you to be yourself. Working with photographers who made us at home and comfortable in front of the camera made all the difference. Their professionalism made planning an ease and we feel so lucky to have the beautiful memories of our wedding day captured in their photos!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! We had a great time with you and Pappy on the wedding day and sincerely hope you can look back at your wedding photos fondly for the rest of your lives to live that day over and over again in your memories.

Erin · Married on 09/08/2012

Josh and Danielle were very professional and organized. By far the best money we spent on the wedding. Couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you! We really appreciate the kind words! :)

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2012

Josh and Danielle were very professional and creative. We received great pictures that captured the beauty of PPG and Phipps Conservatory of Pittsburgh. We loved the pictures and still have to choose our favorites...
    They were fun and easy going and met with us several times to make sure they found great settings for our wedding pictures. We received some unique photos and were pleased. We received about 600 photos: I wish we would have gotten more since they were great. Their style was what we were looking for... A mixture of traditional and photojournalism. We had a private ceremony at Phipps Conservatory in which 1/3 of our guests came to the ceremony. Gorgeous photos !!!!! PPG before Phipps was picture perfect also. 2/3 of our guests were kicking off the reception, so by the time we arrived at Pavilion X, downtown Pittsburgh, the party was in full swing. It was my mistake not to get pictures before guests arrived.. But Danielle and Josh got as many details of our unique setting as possible. They took pictures if the intricate details that I worked so hard to plan!! They captured the day so well. You will be happy you chose the Mennings! Fabulous couple to work with! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you very much! We're so thankful for clients like you & getting to know you two was great! You're so generous and thoughtful and we had so much fun with you!

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

I would recommed 100% They are professional, amazing, and not only a great photographic team, but woderful people!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Menning Photographic's reply:

Thank you! :) We appreciate you!