Men In Black Wedding Officiants Reviews

136 | Lewes, DE

136 Reviews for Men In Black Wedding Officiants

Jonna · Married on 05/01/2015

Men In Black are the perfect officiants. All of our guest complimented us on what a wonderful, meaningful and memorable ceremony they conducted. Even my dad was thrilled!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Maryann · Married on 05/01/2015

If you are looking to have your wedding ceremony be the “talk of the reception”, you should have Men in Black officiate your wedding. They are extremely professional, flexible, and deliver a memorable experience. As you are starting to imagine your wedding they will share with you many resources that you may refer to in order to create your own unique experience. Both Michael and Ken are easy to work with and will give you descriptive feedback. We were able to take a non-traditional wedding, weave in just enough religion and humor to have the perfect ceremony. We could not be happier and would refer Men in Black to perform any wedding ceremony. They were simply fantastic!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Nancine · Married on 05/01/2015

Ken and Michael were the best ! They made our very special wedding day even more special. From the moment we met them to the day they married us, everything was flawless! We could not ask for two better officiants and they were so much fun to work with.

Sent on 11/20/2015

The Men In Black are THE BEST!
    We did not meet them in person until an hour before they married us. We corresponded through emails and spoke on the phone; they always responded quickly. Our ceremony was a destination elopement, non-traditional venue – outside, and we included many Celtic traditions. With the help of Michael and Ken, we wrote our own ceremony script and vows; Michael and Ken sent us great information to help with that. You won’t find more warm and charming officiants! Words cannot express our appreciation for making our special day perfect! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Leia · Married on 10/15/2014

I can't say enough great things about the Men in Black! They are genuinely nice guys and they do a fantastic job. They pleasantly surprised us with some personal touches they added to our ceremony and I truly enjoyed and appreciated the fact that they made it fun for us! We are definitely not serious people and they recognized that and tailored our ceremony such that everyone was laughing and having a great time. My husband and I are smiling from ear to ear in almost every picture I have from our ceremony and we have the Men in Black to thank for that. We have also heard from several of our guests that they really enjoyed our ceremony and that our officiants were awesome. They were easy to work with while drafting our ceremony in that they listened and paid careful attention to everything we said. We are thrilled that we hired them and would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kenneth & Michael helped to make our wedding ceremony truly memorable. We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married. They were professional, courteous, kind, and offered both of us excellent marital advise. Their execution of the ceremony was perfect and was enjoyed by all of our guests! Thank you both for making our wedding truly spectacular!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2014

These 2 men are wonderful! They came to our rescue and officiated our daughter's wedding last Sunday after the original officiant cancelled at the last minute because of a family emergency. They made the ceremony the most meaningful service I (and everyone else at the wedding) have ever witnessed. They add humor but are also warm and loving. I can't say enough good things about them. Get in touch with them and you will see what I mean!!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Beth · Married on 09/14/2014

Where do i begin to express my gratitude to these 2 men who have done so much for me and my family? It started back in September, 2014 when we were scrambling at the very last minute to find an officiant for our daughter's wedding. Her pastor cancelled 2 days before the ceremony. Fate was good to us that day. We were brought together with 2 of the kindest, most professional (but hilarious) and wonderful guys who picked up the broken pieces and put everything back together again. The wedding was perfect.
    Fast forward to a year ago. May 8th, 2015. The tenth anniversary of losing our son, CPL Nicholas Kirven, who was killed in action in Afghanistan. Michael and Kenny performed the most dignified and formal ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery where our son is buried. Family and friends gathered together at Nicholas's grave as The Men in Black led us in a beautiful remembrance service honoring our son and his Marine Corps brothers; something we will never forget.
    This Sunday, Mother's Day, is May 8th. The Men in Black will once again come through for us. They will christen our first grandchild, a baby boy named after his uncle Nicholas.
    I have never met or had the privilege of knowing two more caring and loving men. They have become a part of our family and we cannot say enough about how special they are.
    Their reviews and ratings speak for themselves.
    If you are lucky enough to have them be a part of your special day, you will not regret it. They are the absolute best.

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • User4199951 · 2+ years ago

Leading up to the big day Ken made sure to keep reminding me not to stress. Men in Black took away all the stress and made our day unforgettable. Guests are still raving about the "Men in Black." Their sense of humor was great and the ceremony was wonderful!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Rev. Warne and Rev. Carroll were helpful from day one. We were having a difficult time putting together a ceremony and they provided a lot of assistance. With their help were were able to put together a ceremony that met our needs. They met with me prior to the wedding to help calm my nerves and just to make sure I was okay. Their delivery of the ceremony was great and they were able to interject a little unplanned humor, which everyone enjoyed.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The Men in Black were very responsive and helpful at every step along the way. They crafted a beautiful ceremony that was perfect for our small, simple, but heartfelt wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2014

We closed out 2013 or brought in 14 with one of the nicest wedding that have been to. Msgr. Carroll and Rev. Warne officiated at our wedding and conducted a most professional and thoughtful ceremony that those in attendance are still talking about. Appearances and conduct were reverent yet there was an air of pleasantry about the ceremony. It was important for Steve and I to have such a ceremony. While the ceremony came off exactly as planned we were surprised and pleased by a very thoughtful story that was added to the ceremony by Msgr. Carroll--that was the talk of the reception. Thank you Michael and Ken for making our day so special. We recommend you highly to all of our friends considering marriage.

Sent on 01/13/2014

JAMIE · Married on 12/27/2013

My fiance and I were faced with the challenge of moving our wedding date up to accomodate his very ill parents. It was super important for his parents to be there for our wedding day, but their health was failing......BOTH of them at the same time. We decided to forego the traditional "big family wedding" and opted for an intimate, immediate "family only" ceremony in the matter of weeks. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but having to put EVERYTHING together in a few weeks is almost impossible. I was looking for a wedding officiant who was flexible, organized, competent and most of all, had a warm and welcoming sense of humor. The Men In Black exceeded all of those expectations beyond our wildest imagination. They were responsive from the first inquiry, and from there, it was flawless.......Absolutely SUPER ORGANIZED......NO MATTER WHAT DENOMINATION OR FAITH YOU PRACTICE, MEN IN BLACK CAN AND WILL ACCOMODATE YOU. I was so hesitatant about shying away from the "the traditional church wedding", but time was not on our side. The MEN IN BLACK were a God sent.....I cannot thank them enough for their professional service, quality of ceremony and amazing communication throughout. If you are looking for an officiant, please.....LOOK NO MORE.....THE MEN IN BLACK ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. Congrats on your big day!!!! You have enough to worry about.....Let the Men In Black do what they do best!!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Beth · Married on 10/31/2013

On October 31st, I was honored to take part in a wedding service for two good friends. At that time, I met "Men In Black". They officiated at the wedding. It was a small wedding but they conducted the service with reverence with humor added at the right time. I enjoyed they service and would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Pete · Married on 10/23/2013

We had no idea what to expect but Men in Black worked with us every step of the way and providing us with an eloquently written service we'll never forget . And , when it ended up pouring rain, they were able to quickly make other arrangements which turned out great. Thanks guys for making our day so very special!!!

Pete and Dan, St Petersburg, FL

Sent on 10/24/2013

Steven · Married on 09/14/2013

Everyone including ourselves were impressed with their flexibility and focusing on what was important to us. We wanted our ceremony to be spiritual and have a focus on our beliefs in a higher power / God. In this event, we certainly would not be satisfied in any of those hundreds of people who just apply for their officiator license online and provide no long term personal connection with the couple. We felt Ken and Michael took the time to get to know us through letters and meeting in person. We were provided dozens of examples for our ceremony script and were encouraged to make it our own. Michael and Ken have a sense of humor which was also important to us. They really did a beautiful job in officiating our wedding with the respect for God we wanted and with a great deal of class. We have no regrets in working with them and we are telling any of our friends planning to marry to consider them. Before i forget, many of our guests so loved the entire ceremony including a special story Michael included at the end, they requested copies of the entire script.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Joseph · Married on 09/01/2013

Men in Black were perfectly accommodating and helpful to everything my husband and I wanted. They made our special day beyond compare. Every single one of my guests enjoyed the ceremony so much they asked me where I found these two men, and I know several friends are looking into booking them for their weddings. I have only accolades for these gentlemen.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Mike · Married on 09/29/2012

We could not have been happier with preparation prior to our wedding and the assistance with planning for our big day. Both Michael & Ken are so down to earth and really easy to work with. They made us both feel so at ease.

Our service was beuatiful & friends still comment how impressed they were with the ceremony. Their fees are reasonably priced and I would definately recommend Men in Black to anyone looking for a class act wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2013

C · Married on 04/18/2017

We decided to elope, and Ken and Michael performed a beautiful ceremony in Lewes DE. From the moment we contacted them we felt that they understood exactly what we wanted on this special day. They responded quickly to all our questions and offered many helpful suggestions. Although our wedding was very simple, they brought to it an elegance and a depth that made it truly a sacrament. Clearly, their experience, professionalism and humor served to put us at ease, yet embraced the commitment we were making to one another. Because we were eloping, they provided the necessary witnesses, and a friend of theirs even took wonderful photographs of the occasion! We will be forever grateful to MIBWO.

Linda and Carl

Sent on 04/23/2017

Heather · Married on 07/29/2015

The Men in Black performed the perfect ceremony for us! When we met with them ahead of time, they made us a part of every detail of the ceremony and allowed us the flexibility of meshing both a catholic wedding with a traditional ceremony including unity sand and blessing of the hands. We asked the Men in Black to keep the ceremony light and they did that perfectly as they kept the crowd laughing during various parts of the ceremony! After the wedding, they came back to our house and enjoyed a crabfest with our family and friends. They fit into the group as if they were long time family members! We had a great time with them and could not have asked for better officiants. As we planned the wedding, they gave us the names of photographers, florists, and musicians to help make our planning easier. If I had to do it again, I would absolutely stick with the Men in Black!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Julie · Married on 07/29/2015

Rev. Michael Carroll and Rev. Kenneth R. Warne, the Men-in-Black officiants are FABULOUS. They made my daughters beautiful wedding very special. They took time to get to know her and her husband prior to the wedding so they were able to personalize the ceremony perfectly to the Bride and Groom. The ceremony was a perfect combination of a catholic but yet traditional ceremony. They included love, laughter, and unity of not only husband and wife but the unity of a beautiful new family, my daughter her husband and his two children. Michael and Kenneth joined us at a Crab Fest after the ceremony and continued to make the evening enjoyable for all in attendance.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Norman · Married on 10/31/2013

The Men In Black made this a positively smooth experience. They were helpful to create our vows and ceremony giving us ideas and resources, and were tuned into the kind of wedding we wanted right from the start. They added a wonderful blend of spirituality, kindness, genuine loving attention, and lightheartedness that was perfect. The ceremony turned out better than planned, and we would heartily recommend them for your services.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

Ken & Michael were great! They were very helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They send lots of helpful information. They were in touch the day before the wedding to check in and go over last minute details. They also made sure I was ok before walking down the aisle. The ceremony was wonderful, and Michael made it special while adding humor to get everyone laughing. Our guests loved them both! I would definitely recommend if you want a memorable wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Karen · Married on 05/13/2017

Ken and Michael were fantastic. We were planning our wedding remotely which was stressful because we could not meet our officiants in person before the event. Ken and Michael made this process easier by being extremely responsive and understanding. They tailored the ceremony to our exact wishes, added some humor and helped make our day perfect. Everyone loved our ceremony and the MIBWO!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/09/2016

Officiants were very knowledgable about wedding practices - before, during and after event. Very personable, willing to help with any glitches, even if it wasn't necessarily their responsibility.

Sent on 07/12/2016